Chapter 19

Vampire blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Seungri and Jiyong founded theirselfs dressed with black. Struggling to hold back the grief, tears flow steadily, silently down immobile face, feel bruised inside, numbness, emptiness, walking behind mahogany coffin, saying goodbye although they are gone already, the soul unwilling to acknowledge the finality of death, never to look upon their face again or feel their embrace, see the warmth in their eyes, be surrounded by their love. Words from the minister, speeches at the service bring a fresh onslaught of tears, well spoken words, a tribute to their life and loves, everyone in black, dusky pink roses on the casket, watching casket lowered into the grave through tear-strained eyes.

" Good-bye my  friend and goodbye Kris i know that you Two will be happy together in heaven ..oh and if you dare to hurt him i will come up there to give you a good punishment"Jiyong said smiling to the grave of his best friend and kris the person that he didn't really know but Jiyong thought he would make a good friend.
Taeyang always said that he wanted to be buried in earth at humans place .Jiyong has hearkened it.As for kris he didn't know much ..but he knew that Kris would want to stay near his love.
****
After the the funeral Jiyong and Seungri went home .Jiyong was really tired and he wanted to sleep it was the same fornSeungri that’s why agreed with Jiyong and both of them went to sleep.

Jiyong only wanted to see Taeyang once more and to know what he is doing up there …Is he happy ? or is he Sad?

Jiyong wish come true the moment when he closed his eyes .

 It was a house on the beach,a big house,with five or six bedrooms,an enormous living room,with big windows.Like this during the day ,it was  very light.It had a great fireplace and a nice and big kitchen.and there was the view  and the garden,with trees and a lot of flower.Taeyang love looking after the flowers and having the breakfast in the garden and seeing the seaHeI prefer no neighbours too near and that’s how was the view in front of Jiyong .There in in a large seats thatcould hover was Taeang and Kris .They were cuddling together .Taeyang saw Jiyong and gived him a soft smile like to say” Iam happy don’t worry about  me” and before he was gone he mouthed a last thing to Jiyong before he disappeared.

Jiyong waked up from his dream smiling.He was really happy that he saw Taeyang in his dream.

“Oh you wake up”Seungri who was awake said

“oh seungri yes when did you wake up ?”

“well I have 10 min.Anyway why are you smiling”Seungri asked

“Because I saw  Taeyang “

“where ?”

“In my dream .He told  me something”

“what was it ?What did he told  you?”

“He said ‘Don’t worry my friend I m happy and I will find a way to see you again’”

“Oh he had followed the light at that moment…”Seungri said

“What?”

“Well mother  has told me this and it looks like Taeyang wanted to meet you one last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter