Chapter 11

Vampire blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heart is a muscular organ about the size of a closed fist that functions as the body’s circulatory pump. It takes in deoxygenated blood through the veins and delivers it to the lungs for oxygenation before pumping it into the various arteries (which provide oxygen and nutrients to body tissues by transporting the blood throughout the body). The heart is located in the thoracic cavity medial to the lungs and posterior to the sternum.

On its superior end, the base of the heart is attached to the aorta, pulmonary arteries and veins, and the vena cava. The inferior tip of the heart, known as the apex, rests just superior to the diaphragm. The base of the heart is located along the body’s midline with the apex pointing toward the left side. Because the heart points to the left, about 2/3 of the heart’s mass is found on the left side of the body and the other 1/3 is on the right.

 

Thats one of the reason's that a vampire wants Blood .A vampire doesn't have a heart (well he has it it just doesn't work like in normal peoples do)when a vampire is sleeping they are as cold as ice and they have no pulse it just like theyr dead. The myth says that a Vampire sleeps in a coffin(creepy 😫😫😫) but that's not true at all they sleep in bed just like everybody else startting from Jiyong .

Jiyong was lying in bed doing nothing .He was just looking at one spot in the wall like it was the mos intersting thing to do when i phone call taunts him.

"Hello"

"Seungri ?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No no you didnt wake me up"

"Sure ok then"

Jiyong got off the bed and quickly wears a pair of  black tracksuit looser on the top and narrow down and a black shirt.Jiyong got the keys of his apartment closed the door behinde him got downtstairs knocked on seungri door and waited till he open it.

"Jiyong is that you ?"

"Yes it me "

Seungri oppened the door and as fast as he did that as fast he hugged Jiyong.Jiyong was taken back he did not expect this.

"Seungri is something wrong"

"What am i Jiyong what am i ?" Seungri said now crying

"Shhsh Seungri dont cry i will protect you so dont cry"

"You will?" Said seungri sobbing

"Yes now tell me whats going on?"

"I was sleeping then i woke up by the desire to drink water. when I go to the kitchen, drink water and when i turn to sleep i was faced with a man"

"A man "jiyong asked abd seungri nodded

"Can you describe me that man?"

"Well be had brown hair who arrived to his

shoulder he had a white skin just like you and he was tall but shorter than you"

"Oh ok than we will se it later now go to sleep if you want i could stay here with you"

"Would you do that for me ??"

"Yes of course"

"Than i will go to make ready the room that had to beds 😊"said Seungri happy that he was not going to be alone

Jiyong couldn't believe it he would know that kind of describe anywhere but what he didn't know was what did his father wanted here .

When seungri come back the first thing that jiyong did was to ask him

"The beds are ready"

"Seungri .."

"Yes"

"That man did he spoke to you"

"Well hm.....now that i think of it yes he did"

"What did he told you"

"Well something like "We finaly meet Seungri" and than Puff he was gone"

"I see well seungri let's go to sleep now it late"

"Ok the beds are ready " Seungri said and jiyong nodded

The next day Jiyong was the first to get up and before leaving he wrote a latter to seungri saying that he will be back soon .

First he went to his house drined a glass of water he wear a red shirt with short sleeves a pair of black track-suit and a hat which read BAD BOY from above and from below read GOOD GIRL and of course his cross and  with heavy steps and frayed went to his room where he opened one of the black holes to go to his father.When he arrived in his room he fast got out he walked in the same corridor as yesterday but with fast steps this time.

He went to the throne room being faced again with the throne  without the king on it .

He callef the guards again to hear the same answer as yesterday but of course today he didnt go at that room he thought of waiting him making even a walk in the city he haven't done that in a while.

The town was beautiful but e little dark .You could find everything here even blood whatever type of blood you wanted A,B,0 or AB .Jiyong in fact, missed the city still after all it  was the city where he grew up.The walk was relaxing till Jiyong collided with a drunk person .

"Hey watch out "

"I sorry didn't see you there"

Jiyong said and tried to get away but the man stopped him

"Where do you think you are going ?"

"I am going to start walking why ?"

"Not so fast haha"and soon several men ready to kill someone appeared but what Jiyong thought was how disgusting they looked.

Soon one of the mans attacked but Jiyong easily avoid it.All the mans startted to attack and Jiyong still was avoiding them but the number of the mans was starting to grow and to avoid now was a little difficule.

Jiyong didn't want to use his power but the thing was getting out of control till for Jiyong luck some guards came.

"Hey you stop right there"

"Guards he started it we didn't do anything "

"Shut up"

"But .."

"Do you even know who he is ?"

"Well no how could i know that"

"He is your prince you stupid"

All the mans were taken back all the color of theyr body was gone

"The prince the real one "

"YES YOU.." the guard was ready to hit the mab but jiyong stopped him

"Don't" jiyong said

"But sir he.."

"I didnt kill him i didnt hit him i didnt do anything to him because i didn't want to and you have no right to do something that i dont want to "

"Yes sir i am sorry"and at that moment Jiyong  faced the mans with a cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter