Chapter 14

Vampire blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong pov
The sound tore through the light and back again on to the the point where it began, the sound was angry and filled with fear and hatred towards the on coming breath. It was high and loud sending every experience through my head, memories happened again and again. The scream attacked again it wasn't the first timw i hear them no i have heard them once or twice when i was a little boy.At that time i loved my father i admired him...i wanted to be just like him till that happend..
Suddenly everything went completely silent. all movement around me slowed down to an excruciating pace. I could feel my pulse pounding through my body, and escaping in torrents through the open wound. At this moment i felt no pain, i felt no sorrow. i was only amazed by all that surrounded me. I looked down at a my hand, and flexed it. I was amazed at how the muscles flexed back and forth perfectly And would soon move no more. I fell to the ground, a dull ache forming in my chest. i still could hear nothing. and yet i was calm . What was strange was that I could still breathe in my body was opened a big hole and I was still alive, although for the moment I could not move. But my father was not satisfied with that he thought he killed me and he and he liked how the weapon worked. My mother shouted and was striking my father His smile was frozen in a rictus of death and merciless he lead the weapon to my mother and fired without trembling hand My mother had no luck like me she fell dead in spot I was 6 years old, but what happened that day i will not never forget when my father saw that I was still alive that scary smile left his lips. after that day everything change. I became an object of experiments .In my body i was shot with all sorts of things but the maximum that happen was to be open a hole in my body for about an hour and to be closed again. My father did not understand this thing He invented sort of kind of things but none of them worked till one day introduced a machine and that day was the day that he realized what was happening but even now i don't know what is it why nothing happen to me even if i get shot.( If you have not yet realized my Dad is a very smart vampire and everything started as a passion but ended in bad intentions the more that he is king it makes things even worse)
" What happened?" I said as soon as my father came
"He doesn't know anything that we need"
"So what did you do to him ?"i ask
"Killed him"
"You're a psycho" thing that surprises me more is that he never raised hand on me since he understand why, I do not die
"Maybe i am but you have to remember that we are vampires we aren't suppose to be good " My father said with a smile on his face that every time i saw that i wanted to hit him.
"Can i go now i don't even understand why i am here " i said
"...yes you may go now" he said and i nodded and disappeared in the twinkling of an eye

3 person pov (me )
Jiyong went home to Seungri He knocked several times, but none was responding. he was about to leave with the thought that there was no one at home when a noise is heard from inside Once he looks back door and then knocks more and more strongly shouting the name of seungri. When he saw that there were noone responding , worried he takes position and kicks the door with all his might. He get's in with speed and controls all rooms until he finds Seungri lying on the kitchen floor
"Seungri .." he runs next to Seungri
At that moment seungri opens his eyes and Jiyong eyes widen like they were going to fall from the place they were staying
It was seungri there in the floor of the kitchen stood a tall shadow-like figure. The skin of this beautiful creature was as pale as snow, the lips were as red as blood, the eyes were fierce with a hint of crimson hidden behind those dark eyes. Underneath those heart-melting eyes were purple bruises, like he could need a good nights sleep. His dark hair danced in the breeze as the sun shone down onto his perfect features, revealing a beautiful teenage boy.
"It's finish "jiyong said
"Jiyong....i dont know how to say this but i need to drink" at the word "drink" jiyong knew what he meant and without thinking he exposed his neck and bring near to Seungri which fastened his teeth now sharp. once he drank blood from Jiyong the body and face of Seungri returned to normal .Seungri instantly fainted .Jiyong raises Seungri bridal style and led him his(seungri's) room. Jiyong had forgotten all for this .He forgot that when Seungri will fill 18 his transformation would finish and Seungri would be a full vampire.
An hour pass from the event and Jiyong was thinking hard about all this when he heard a scream from Seungri room. He rush to the room and found there Seungri which was covered with sweats.
"Seungri are you ok"Jiyong asked going next to Seungri
"I ..i just saw a really bad dream."
"A bad dream ? What was it about?"
"...It was me...and you .I was drinking your blood" seungri said Jiyong knew that this was not a dream so he didn't spoke. Jiyong noted that Seungri was staring at something. he attended Seungri eyes and saw that Seungri was seeing Jiyong neck which it was exposed.
"What's wrong ?" Jiyong asked
"You'r neck .." seungri said and pointing with finger
"Oh you mean this "Jiyong said ,covering the area that was bitten
"In my dream i bitted you in that part of your neck"seungri said
"That's....."
"It wasn't a dream ....Jiyong that wasn't a dream i really bitted you"
"Seungri don't .."
"DON'T CAME NEAR ME I...i am afraid i'm afraid i dont want to hurt you "
"You are not going to hurt me Seungri"
"How do you know that ?"
"You are a vampire not a monster "
"Isn't it the same thing"
"No it not...well not all of them are bad "
"How do you know that?"
"I...well.."
"Oh yes right you have a friend that is vampire"
"Uh ...oh yes i have but can i have an another one"
"What do you mean ?"
"Can i have a BFFOM"
"ok at BFF i understanded but what is OM ?"
"I am going to tell you later about this sooo whats you answer ?"
"Well why not " seungri said and smiled at Jiyong
Now Jiyong was in the kitchen cooking something to eat when again he heard a scream from Seungri .He rush in salon and finds there Seungri with widen eyes
"Seungri are you ok ?"
"I don't know I wanted to touch the flower suddenly she lost her life."Jiyong soaw the flower and it was true
"It just one of your power Seungri "
"What no no i can't have this kind of power"
"Don't worry your power is to give or to get life from everything that has one(life)"
"What ???"
"But..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter