Off Camera

I'm Different

Bobby pov

I play with Soohyun too much. I think I'm so comfortable ith her since she's like my younger sister so I can do anything what I like not like Hayi. Hayi just different 1 year with me. It's just so awkward. Thanks to CEO Yang that you made us as a Trio, not a Couple.

Hayi suddenly appears and join me and Soohyun playing while waiting for our turn. A minutes later, the producer said it's the time to do the recording so we walks to the stage and  stay in our own position. We starts nicely and ended up fabulously.

-Off Camera-

"Bobby!" The fans shouts. "What's up?" I said while smiling. "Soohyunie is so cute!" A guy shouts loudly. "Thank you." Soohyun said while smiling. "But she's so mean." I added. "Be more mean!" The fans shouts to Soohyun. "Of course!" Soohyun said as she walks towards me. I look at her while smiling. "Bobby-ah. Can you describe about Hayi?" A fan asked, "Hayi? Well she's lovable, cute, and funny too" I said. "How about Soohyun?" She added; "Soohyun? She's just mean. Mean as always" I said while laughing. Soohyun punches my cheeks playfully while laughing and we get off from the stage.

We change our outfit and walks outside. Hayi and Soohyun walks together while I'm behind them. Soohyun is so tall. I don't know why I keep looking at Soohyun while Hayi is walking in front of me. I shook my head and get into the van. Since we're so tired, we sleeps as the van starts moving.

-YG Building-

We get off from the van together and go inside the building but Soohyun is the one who keeps interacting with fans even though the weather is so cold and she's not wearing any jackets. Hayi keeps telling me to get in and I just let her get in first. Since I wear double jackets, I take off a jacket and walk towards Soohyun. I put it around her and hug her from behind. She turns her head and chuckles a bit. "I'm not that cold" She said. "No no. But your hands are so pale. You're freezing. Just wear it first. I'll accompany you here" I said. "Thank you" She said. "Soohyun-ah, Is Bobby treats you well?" A fan asked her.

 

Soohyun pov

"Soohyun-ah, Is Bobby treats you well?" A fan asked. I laugh a bit. "Do you see what's going on just now? He took off one of his jacket and give it to me. He is such a warm person. Yet so funny" I said while signing a paper that the fan gave to me. "Bobby! Can you pick Soohyun for the perform in the future? Because you choose Hayi today" A fan said to Bobby. "Actually, I wanted to pick her but the director said to pick Hayi. Well, it's because the director wants to make me and Hayi to be a couple." Bobby said. "Really? You wanted to pick me?" I said as I look at Bobby while glaring at him playfully. "Ya- Don't look at me like that" Bobby said while pinches my cheeks. "You're so cute together" The fans shouts. "We?" Me and Bobby said together. The fans nodded. I just laugh and keep giving them my autograph and Bobby too. We give them hotpacks and bows to them. After that, we get inside the building.

"You're so nice. But don't let yourself to get sick because of that. Just take my jacket to your dorm first. Wear it everyday" Bobby said while zipping the jacket that I wear to keep me warm. "Why are you being like this all of so sudden" I said while looking at him. "Because there are no cameras" He said and fixes my hair. "There are. Peoples are shooting their cameras towards us" I said. "Then I don't care about peoples" He said while laughing.