Jinhwan

I'm Different

"Soohyun-ah. You okay?" I asked nervously. "Yeah" She said and gets up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Lets go back to YG Building. I'm kinda dizzy" She said. I hold her hand and put my other hand on her shoulder to support her.

-YG Building-

She smiles and waves her hand towards me. She get into her room while I watch her from far. "Hey" HI said. "Whoa. You're here?" I said while chuckling. "I am. I saw you a few minutes ago" She said while laughing. "I'm kinda bored. Mind to accompany me?" She added. "To where?" I asked. "Park" She said.

I agreed at her plan and we goes to a park together. "The weather is so cold" She said. I take off one of my jacket and put it around her shoulder. Woman should be treated like this. "Thank you" She said. "No. It's nothing" I said while chuckling. "You're so warm" She said slowly. "Yeah I know right" I said playfully.

We plays together in the park and shares many stories. "It's so fun to be with you" HI said. "Yeah me too" I said while staring at her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "N–nothing" I said and look away immediately.

We walks back to YG Building and get inside but then I heard someone's talking. I walk towards the nearest location of the sounds and I found Jinhwan and Soohyun are together. Well since M&M, they're pretty close but it's so rare to see them together like that.

"Oh Bobby!" Jinhwan called me. I walk towards them with HI and greet Soohyun too. "What's up with you two?" He asked. "Nothing. We just came back from the park" HI said confidently. Suddenly, Soohyun coughs and she said that she wants to go back to her room while dragging Jinhwan with her. It's just not normal.

I sigh and leave HI alone as I run towards Soohyun's room. I knock the door but Jinhwan is the one who opens it. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Well we're working. Can't we? You did it too" Jinhwan said. "Can I come in?" I said. "Isoo-ya. Allow him or not?" Jinhwan said to Soohyun. "Oppa. We just need a time together without anyone. Can you just play again with Hayi unnie?" Soohyun said slowly and she closes the door.


Soohyun pov

"What's wrong with you?" Jinhwan asked. "It's because HI unnie likes Bobby oppa. I feel like I'm a betrayer if I keep close with him. HI unnie said to me that I have to keep distance with him. But I think it's obvious" I said as I sit. "HI? Well it is. Lets just play with me. Forget all the things. I'll accompany you if you wants to go out" Jinhwan said. "Thank you oppa" I said as I flash a smile to him.

I get out from my room with Jinhwan and we goes to my home because Jinhwan said he wants to meet Jjome and my brother.

"It's Jinhwan oppa!" The fans cheering when we walks together. "So this is the feeling that you feel everyday" Jinhwan said. "Yes, you're right" I said while laughing. We walks while chit chatting so time flies so fast.

-Home-

"Oppa!" I shouts as I open the door. "Isoo-ya!" Chanhyuk shouts back and hugs me. I hug him back. "Oppa. It's Jinhwan oppa!" I said while let Jinhwan and Chanhyuk breaks the ice. I take a bath and change my outfit quickly.

"He's my hyung but he's so tiny. Like a maknae" Chanhyuk said. "I know it" I said. "Where's Bobby hyung?" Chanhyuk asked. "I don't know. He's with Hayi unnie. Well Jinhwan oppa is enough" I said as I bring Jjome to Jinhwan. "The name is Jjome? So cute" Jinhwan said and he takes pictures with Jjome.