Love Hurts

I'm Different

Bobby pov

I sigh and walks towards iKON's practice room. "Kimbab. What's with  you?" Asked Hanbin. "Nothing" I said slowly. "You're not okay. Tell me what's up" Hanbin said. I just sigh as I sit on the floor. "Hanbin-ah. If you love someone, but that someone is so cold towards you suddenly, then another girl is approaching you until you dont understand what's going on, what'll you do?" I said. "Well. I will try to get my someone until she's beside me and I'll be a good friend with the girl who approaching me. I think that's how I do it" He said. "You're in love?" Hanbin added. "I don't know what's with me" I said. "Can you tell the detail?" He asked.

"Well. I feel so comfortable beside her. She's so lovable. I don't know why, I love her smile. Everytime she smiles, I fall in love even more" I said. "You're in love. Who is that girl anyway? Bet she's lucky to have you. Or maybe you're the one who's lucky to have her" He said while laughing. "I think I'm the one who's lucky to have her if we date. I don't know how can I tell you" I said. "Really? A fans? or.. 2ne1 sunbaenim?" He said while giggling. "It's... Lee..." I stutter. "Lee Chaerin sunbaenim?" Hanbin guess. "No. Lee.. Soohyun. Isoo" I said boldly. "MAN. She's eyesmile goddess and she has that heavenly voice! Really?" Hanbin said while gasping. "Yes. She's so cute" I said while chuckling and then suddenly Jinhwan come into the room.

"What's up guys?" He said. "Nothing" I said slowly and I  get up and go outside the room. Suddenly I bumped into Soohyun. She automatically holds my arms. "I'm sorry" I said. "No. That's okay" She said while nods her head slowly; and she gets her hands off from my arms. She quickly walks away but I hold her hand. "What's with you?" I asked directly. "Nothing" She said and then HI comes in. She walks towards me and Soohyun. She takes a look at my hand that holding Soohyun's hand and she looks at me. "I'll be going" Soohyun said and she forces me to let go. I let her go and sigh. "Oppa. What are you doing?! Do you know how much it's hurt?" HI said while sighing. "I just hold her hand. Can't I?" I said and walk away to Soohyun's room.

Soohyun pov

I feel so burned inside me. I don't know what to do. Bobby is so fine today. I think I can't help myself  again. He's so nice. "Where's Bobby hyung?" Chanhyuk oppa asked. "He's in his room maybe?" I said. "I miss him. Well, Soohyun-ah. Bobby hyung is a nice person. Why don't you approach him? He really takes a good care of you. I like his personality even though I'm a guy too" Chanhyuk oppa. "HI unnie is in love with him. I can't do it" I said. "But you like him?" He asked. "Yeah" I said slowly and then someone knocks the door. 'I'll open it" Chanhyuk said and he opens the door. Well. It's Bobby.

"Ah sunbaenim" Bobby greets Chanhyuk. "No no. Just call me by my name, hyung. Come in" Chanhyuk said nicely. "Can I do it? Thank you" Bobby said and Chanhyuk nods his head. "Hey" Bobby greets me. I smile to him. "Hyung, since I heard that you can date, Soohyun said she wants to date. Well.. It'll be great if you date her" Chanhyuk said. "What? No!" I said as I pinch Chanhyuk's arm. "Yeah I can date. Well if Soohyun is okay with that.. Why not" Bobby said. I  sigh. What should I do. "She wants to!" Chanhyuk said. "I'll be going now. Have fun you too!" Chanhyuk said and he left.

"Well. Can you tell the detail? What's going on. You're not like Lee Soo Hyun" Bobby said. "To be honest, HI unnie is attracted to you. She said to me that I should keep my distance with you. She's jealous" I said. "So that's why you're ignoring me? I don't like her. I  like you" Bobby confessed. "I can't. HI unnie is like my sister. Even though I like you for a long time, I think I just can't. HI unnie will be sad" I said. "I'll explain it later to her" Bobby said.