Between Bobby & HI

I'm Different

"Oppa. Do you like HI unnie?" I asked boldly. "Huh? Why about her all of so sudden?" He asked while looking so confused. "Do you like her? You're being nice to me because you wanted to ask about her to me, right?" I said. "No. I'm not in love with her" He said. "Really? You seems so nervous right now" I said while laughing. "Stop lying. You're in love" I added. "I'm not!" He said while glaring at me. "I'll help you" I said and walk away to HI's room. 

-HI's Room-

"Hey!" HI greets me. I greet her back and we sits together inside of her room. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Do you like Bobby oppa?" I asked to the point. "Uhm.. Why?" She said nervously. "You likes him?" I said slowly. She nods slowly while giggling. "Really?" I asked. "That's why I always act like a cold girl when the three of us are together. I can't fit in" She said. "Why?" I said. "You're too close with him. Can you just be a little cold towards him? So I can be his girl" She said. I nodded slowly and go outside alone.

I fould so many 'Suhyun x Bobby' banners outside the building. Suddenly CL Sunbaenim approaches me. "Hey, I think peoples ships you with Bobby. Anyway Sajangnim said wants to meet you" She said. "Ah hello Sunbaenim. Really? Thank you for telling me" I said and bow to her before walk towards Sajangnim's room.

-CEO Yang's Room-

I knock the door and get inside the room. I saw Bobby too there. "Come here" CEO Yang said and I walk towards him. I bow to him before sit down beside Bobby. "What's up with you guys?" CEO Yang asked. "What?" I said. "Outside. There are so many 'Suhyun x Bobby' banners. "It must be because of we interact well" I said. "That's great!" CEO Yang said. "I'm so proud of you guys" He said. "Really? Why?" Bobby asked. "We're YG Family. We should be nice to each  other. That's great!" CEO Yang said. Bobby stares at me and I stare him back. "Oh yeah. For Bobby, since you're working so hard, you can date anyone. Just tell me about it if you have someone beside you. For Soohyunie, I  don't know. You're still 15 years old" CEO Yang said. "Wait what? I can't?" I asked. "You can. But you need my agreement first" CEO Yang said. I sigh and nod.

I get out from his room with Bobby. "Oppa. Actually, HI unnie find you attractive. You can date her though?" I said. "Hayi? No no. She's just like my sister" He said. "Really?" I asked while giggling. He nods and grabs my hands. "Lets go out" He said and I nodded agreeing at his plan. We get out from YG Building wearing snapback,mask,jacket, and glasses  so people won't recognize us. He hold my hand. "Your hands are cold" He said and he put my hands inside his pocket. I really feel so comfortable with him but.. I just can't.

 

"WHOA ITS BOBBY!" A fan shouts so the others starts to gather around me and Bobby. I keep calm and look down so peoples won't recognize me. "Who's with him?" The fans starts asking each other. Since Bobby is known already, he take off his mask and glasses.

 

Bobby pov

I took off my mask and glasses because peoples  found out already while Soohyun still wearing her items while looking down because she won't peoples recognize her. When we reach in a cafe, we get inside and I order coffees for me and Soohyun. Soohyun sits alone first while playing her phone. I walk towards her ith coffees in my hands. "Hey" I said and put the coffees on the table. She thanked me and sips the coffee. "What's wrong with you?" I asked her while she's looking outside. "Uh? Nothing" She said coldly.

 

Soohyun pov

Why am I. Suddenly feeling so wrong. I don't know what to do. Hayi unnie said that I should keep distance with Bobby but I feel so comfortable with him. I think I can't let him go. I'm sorry, Hayi unnie. But I hate to be a loner.