Together for a day

I'm Different

"I'm scared" I said. "No need to. I'm here for you" Bobby said and he holds my hands. "What if sajangnim knows about it" I said. "No. He's not that kind of person, right? You said it by yourself" He said and I nodded. "Come here" He said as he opens his arms. I come closer and hug him comfortably. I rest my head on his shoulder. "You're the bright girl not the gloomy one" He said to cheer me up as he hugs me more tight and warm. I even can smell his fragnant. It's so nice. I love it.
 

"Soohyun?" HI said when she saw me and Bobby hugging. "Don't let go" Bobby whispers. I stay still inside his arms. "Oppa. Why are you doing this to me" HI said to Bobby. "What?" Bobby said as he turns his head facing her. HI just keep silent and she walks away immediately. "Think I should catch her up" I said and get off from his arms. I run to HI and start looking for her.

"Unnie" I called. "Go away" She said. "Let me explain" I said and she just looking down. "It's not her fault, Hayi-ah" Bobby said slowly as he walks towards me and HI. "Oppa!" HI said and she hugs him tightly. "Don't fall in love with her. She's still young. She does not understand what is love" She said while crying. I sigh and walk away. But before I go, I look at Bobby and mouth him 'Just take care of her first nicely' and then I walk away. 

 

Bobby pov

She doesn't understand what is love? I don't think so. She's 15 already. Well if she really does not know what is love, she can learn day by day. "She even can't pick beteen you or Jinhwan oppa!" HI said. I just keep silent and not listening to her bad words. "You're wasting your time" HI said. "No I'm not" I replied. "Well if she really can't pick me or Jinhwan hyung, I can change her mind immediately. If she even can't understand what is love, she can learn about it and I'll show her what is love. She's just like my treasure. Please understand. Lets become a best friend and brother-sister relationship. It's the best for us. Hanbin loves you" I said and I force myself to walk away from her.

I sigh and go outside the building. And then someone texted me.

"From: Isoo

Oppa. If you want to meet me, I'm in YG Cafe"

I smile a bit and walk to YG Cafe. But the fans keep following me. "Bobby-ah! Where are you going?" They asked. "YG Cafe" I said while smiling to them. "Really? I just saw Soohyun walks there and sit by herself" A fans said. "She's alone? Then she'll be not alone sooner" I said while laughing. "You're there to meet her?" They said. I nodded and walk faster.

"Isoo!" I called and Soohyun turns her head. She smiles and I sit in front of her. Since the Cafe is transparent, the fans can takes a lot of pictures of us together. Well I don't mind. "How's HI unnie?" She asked. "She's kinda upset actually" I said. "Yeah of course she will be" She said while chuckling a bit. "Your hands looks so pale" I said as I grab her hands. I rub her hands and hold it tightly. "It's because of the weather" She said and then someone texts me.

"From: Jiyong hyung

Bobby-ah. Where are you right now?"

and I reply..

"To: Jiyong hyung

I'm in YG Cafe with Isoo. Why hyung?"

He replies again..

"From: Jiyong hyung

Isoo? You're together with her? Wait for me"

 

"Jiyong hyung  said he'll come here too" I said. "Really? Ah I'm still nervous in front of him. It's more like meeting an idol, not my own sunbaenim" Soohyun said while covering her face.