1st broadcast with Bobby

I'm Different

Suhyun pov

-05:00AM-

I get up and take a bath quickly. I change my outfit with a warm one and then spray a perfume while brushing my hair. Since my brother is not with me, I'm free to do anything. I grab my bag and take my phone out.  I get out from my home and lock the door. I put my key inside my bag and walk to YG Building. When I'm alone, suddenly peoples starts gathering and taking pictures of me. I greet them and bow. "Suhyun-ah! Where are you going?" A fan said. "I'm going to YG Building to meet Hayi unnie and go to M!Countdown to promote.  Please do support me and Hayi unnie in this project. Also- Give a lot of support for Bobby oppa and iKON"  I said while laughing. "Is there something happen between you or Hayi with Bobby?" Another fan asked. "Me or Hayi unnie with  Bobby oppa? Uhm- Nope. We're just like family" I said slowly and keep walking towards YG Building.

 

-YG Building-

"Guys, I will go inside now. Thank you for accompanying me until here" I said and they nodded while waving their hands. I get inside and greet everyone who pass me and then Junhoe walks pass by me. "Hello, sunbae" He greets. "Hello. No no, don't call me sunbaenim since I'm younger than you, oppa. Anyway where's Bobby oppa?" I asked. "He just finished. He'll be here. I'll wait with you first" He said while chuckling. "That's okay though? You can go" I said. "There he is! I'll be goingn first. Bye!" He said and I nodded. "Suhyunie!" Bobby greets and I greet him back. "Lets go" I said and he nods. He put his arm around me and we walks towards Hayi's room.

I knock the door and Hayi opens it quickly. We walks together and get out from the building. We greets the fans and get into our van. "Lets do our best" I said. "Of course" Hayi said and Bobby together. I open the window since there are a lot of fans following our van. I greet them while smiling and Bobby follows too with Hayi. Since Bobby sits beside me, he put his arm around me to make it easier to look at the crowds. "Whoa Suhyun and Bobby!" The fans shouts. "Eeyyy they'll not understand our relationship if you act this way" I said to him while hit his arm playfully. "Why can't i?" He said and pinches my nose. I touch my nose and we plays together comfortably but then I saw Hayi just keep silent and quite. I tap Bobby's shoulder and code him to play with Hayi too and then he jokingly touch her nose and plays with her.

 

-M!Countdown-

I get off from the van and greet the fans again. I get inside the building and change my outfit. When I finished changing, I get out from the dressing room and go backstage to meet the other idols. Bobby suddenly appear and greet the others with me. "Where is Hayi unnie?" I asked. "She's still changing her outfit and get her hair ready" He said and I nodded. We wait for our turn while playing around.