Begin Again 2

JINHOON ISLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you always laughing?” Jinwoo asks to Seunghoon who is adorably laughing. They are at the café again and Jinwoo lost count on how many times they met there and how many times Seunghoon pulled his chair and how many times he laughed at his lame jokes. How many times Seunghoon waited for him.

“It’s funny of course I will laugh.” Seunghoon got a teasing grin plaster on his face; Jinwoo scoffs not because he’s irritated but because he likes it. “So come on. What happen next?” Seunghoon continues sipping his cold coffee. It’s not that he ordered cold coffee but it got cold because they are too immersed in the conversation they forgot about it.

“It’s not funny. I’m serious.” He said voice firm just like a scolding mother. He was talking about this incident where he made a fool of himself by dancing in front of his classmates and he fell, face first. Seunghoon looks like he was listening intently but moments later he burst out and .

“Come on hyung. So what happen when you fell? Do you continue dancing?”

He covers his face; he doesn’t want to say what next because it’s the most embarrassing moment for him.

“Hyung.” Seunghoon whines like a little kid and Jinwoo likes it. “Come on hyung tell me.”  

His face is really red right now as the memories come back when he ripped his pants in front of his classmates and he trip because he’s busy finding a solution for it. He wiggles his body cutely before looking at Seunghoon with his big eyes. “I hate you.” He said loud and clear.

“No, you love me.” Seunghoon counters and he avert his gaze, looking at everywhere but Seunghoon’s piercing eyes. It’s true he’s slowly falling in love but he’s scared. Scared of getting hurt again. Scared of being alone again.

He doesn’t say a word for a couple of minutes. “Now you’re being shy? Hyung it’s so out of your character.” Seunghoon said and maybe he doesn’t show his true self to Seunghoon because he’s afraid if he know how weak he is, he will left him.

He’s a shy person who needs someone to back him up when he orders food. He needs someone beside him who will feel that he can do everything and he is doing well because he can’t do it alone. He always needs someone to remind him about everything and he need someone to wake him up so he wouldn’t be late in his work. He needs someone to cook for him, to cuddle with him and to hold him when he is in his weakest and to kiss him when he is at his best.

 

 

 

“Why?”

His eyes are teary and his hands are shaking. They saw them on their way out of the café, holding hands and whispering sweet things. His breath hitched as their eyes locked and Mino just turned around like he was just nothing. He feel the pain again, he feel the knives stabbing his heart again. Seunghoon asked why but he can’t answer because he can’t form a word, he can’t play the memories again. It was just too much for him, too much for his healing heart.

Seunghoon holds his hand and drag him somewhere.

“Where are we going?” He asks and Seunghoon just smiles at him and tightens his hold.

They arrived at a two-storey building and Seunghoon fished a key on his pocket before he was pushed inside of a room. It was a dancing studio, mirrored walls and blinding lights. Seunghoon came in with a sweatpants and a wife beater on his hand, similar to what he’s wearing. He tries so hard not to look at Seunghoon’s expose collarbone but the latter must notice his awkward look.

“Like what you see?” Seunghoon teases him and yes he likes what he sees.

“No.” He lied. “What are we going to do here?”

“We are going to watch a movie here because it’s fun watching movies with three reflections.” He glares at Seunghoon but the latter just shoves the clothes to him. “Change.” Seunghoon commands and he raise his eyebrows.

“Here?” Seunghoon doesn’t say a thing and just gives him a challenging look. “Here? With you watching me? In front of you?” Seunghoon nods.

“Come on hyung we’re both boys.” Seunghoon gives him an assuring smile.

“I know but can you turn around?”

“Even when I turn around I still can see you.” Seunghoon points at all the mirror and he sigh.

“You can close your eyes.”

“I can peak”

“Why would you even?”

“Because I want to see you.”

“You’ll never see this.”

“I will. Promise”

“Hoon.” His voice is loud and harsh but Seunghoon got a surprise look on his face. “What?”

“It’s the first time you call me by that name.”

“And?”

“I love the sound of it. Can you call me with that name again?”

“Seunghoon!”

“Come on hyung.”

He sighs loudly and rolls his eyes. “Hoon. Happy?” Seunghoon nods excitedly “Now close your eyes and let me change.”

Seunghoon nods again and closes his eyes but he can still see him but he will never tell.

“Now what?” They are standing at the center of the room and he is blushing so hard because they are wearing a couple outfits. No not really they’re just wearing the same clothes with different colors.

“Watch m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter