Begin Again 1

JINHOON ISLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

My late Christmas gift for my JINHOON babies.. sorry for being late...

This song is stuck in my head for a week and i just need to write something abbout it...

 

Why do people fall in love? Why do they have to lie and said that love is an amazing feeling. That it’s the most wonderful feeling when the truth is you will only get hurt? Jinwoo believe in the everlasting love, happy ending, fairy tale like love and the they live happily ever after in every ending of the story book. Guess all those words and fantasies only exist in books people read to fool themselves. The books where they can escape the reality and make themselves believe that happy ending truly exist.

 

His beliefs shattered 8 months ago. They were happy and perfect and he was contented. Their friends envy them for being together for 4 years. They just use to be that cute best friends who like each other but to coward to confess and when Mino finally took the initiative they start their fluffy relationship full of rainbows and candies. Jinwoo is happy, too happy that he doesn’t take notice of the changes. He was busy living in his fantasies that Mino will propose to him one day and they will adopt kids and they will be married and be happy forever and they will promise and bow ‘Till death do us part.’

 

He was too busy building his own world while Mino is busy building his own but with another man. Mino started to get cold but he reasoned it with the latter just being busy and stress due to his work load. Being the one of the trusted manager of a big shopping mall is really a stressful work so he doesn’t say a thing nor asks him if he’s okay. Mino started to come home late and when he asks why he said work. Its work and he knows Mino has a dream that he wants to fulfill so he let him do his things. Mino then starts not coming home for days, weeks and he said he needed space because he got a lot of works to do. He was hurt but he ignores it. It’s Mino he will never leave him and hurt him.

 

Mino packed his things little by little and when Jinwoo noticed it everything is gone but he keep his tears because Mino hasn’t say the word so there is hope.

 

It was his birthday and he message Mino telling him to come home because he prepare a dinner but Mino doesn’t show up. When they had a class reunion Mino came with a guy they never see before. He introduced the guy as his friend and co-worker and Jinwoo ignore the clenching of his heart and fight back the tears. Taehyun, the guy with a beautiful face just like him, taller than him and his smiles is just so beautiful that his self-confidence shatters and he started to feel insecure and helpless.

 

There is nothing wrong in what he is seeing, it’s just Mino and Taehyun talking and whispering things and they are just giggling and laughing because something is funny. He walks out of the house, looking up the stars as he battle with his mind and heart that Mino is still his. It’s a quite night, the sounds of his heart shattering down into pieces blocks all the noise coming from the house as he saw how Taehyun drags Mino outside of the house, pin him on the wall and kisses him. He watches as the two shared a heated kiss. How Mino’s hand runs on Taehyun’s back. How Mino open and lock his eyes on him while he is kissing someone else. How Mino doesn’t even bother to break the kiss and he deepens it even more.

 

It took him weeks to realize that Mino is no longer there, that Mino isn’t there in the first place. That the Mino he loves never loves him the way he did. It took him months to open up again to his friends, to finally open the healing wound again. It takes him month to finally dry up the tears but it seems he need forever to finally move on and forget.

 

Took a deep breath in the mirror he didn’t like it when I wear his shirts, but I do.

 

Jinwoo still wear the sweater Mino gave him during their happy times. He just now realizes that Mino doesn’t even know his size; it was either too fit or too big for him. He laughs bitterly as he stares at his reflection in the mirror. He’s wearing the sweater Mino gave him that hides his hand and you can almost call it a one-piece dress as it covers half of his thighs. He never noticed when Mino stops minding every single detail about him and he was too blind of his love for him that he let it pass.

 

Turn the lock and put my headphones on, He alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter