Be My Boyfriend

JINHOON ISLAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

YEHEY I FINALLY POST SOMETHING HERE!!!

THIS IS JUST A SHORT SWEET? STORY....

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND CAN YOU PLEASE NAG AT ME?? I TEND TO GET LAZY WHEN NO ONE IS RUSHING ME...LOL

 

LEAVE COMMENTS AND DO REQUEST ME SOMETHING.... ILL WRITE IT EVEN .. KEKEKEKE

 

 

 

 

Seunghoon is a straight guy. He is sure of it. He likes girls and he dated girls before but it all changes when he met Jinwoo.

 

Kim Jinwoo, his new neighbor and his new classmate. The first time he saw the boy he thought it was just a simple admiration. He is so good looking that you can’t help but turn your head every time he passes by. His graceful walks that make him seem like a prince. Seunghoon admire him maybe more than it should be.

 

He doesn’t realize that his admiration is turning into something deeper, something new to him. He found himself dreaming of him, thinking of him and seeing him everywhere he goes. The boy is always on his mind whatever he does. He always think of his smile, his face, the way he write, the look on his face every time he is on deep thoughts. How his eyes shine every time he listen to his friend’s story. How he shyly asked for someone’s note every time he missed the classes or he is spacing out too much he forgot to do his. His slow but meticulous way of thinking, how he bites his pen, how he roll them on his hands, how he rakes his hair when he’s frustrated about the questions on their exam.

 

Seunghoon’s sleepless night starts when Jinwoo starts to sit next to him. Their professor decided to arrange their sitting order and by picking numbers he ended up sitting in the middle of Jinwoo and his best friend. He can’t concentrate in class; Jinwoo’s perfume is clouding his mind, it such a redolent perfume, so pleasant on his nose just like his laughter on his ears. He found himself being frozen, unable to move and swallowing everything inside his mouth every time Jinwoo lean to say something to his friend. His face is so closed to his that if he leans down even just an inch his lips will touch his cheeks, his heart beating faster than the normal every time Jinwoo’s arm brush to his.

 

Surviving his class becomes an everyday challenge.

 

Their friendship starts when he shared his book to Jinwoo who left his book in their house. He is sweating from thinking of the way to offer his book but fortunately Jinwoo asked him for it after so much hesitation. They share the book but he’s focus is on Jinwoo’s face, his pink painted cheek, his lips, his perfect nose, his long eye lashes. Everything about Jinwoo is perfect for him even his flaws.

 

He is too drawn by the beauty in front of him that he doesn’t realize that their prof is calling him.

 

“Seunghoon.” A beautiful voice calling his name breaks his daydream making him blinks his eyes until they focus at Jinwoo’s doe one. He’s frozen up again not able to move or utter a word to ask why his name escapes those sweet lips. He hears a clearing of throat and that’s when everything come backs to him. He is still in his class with his classmates eyes looking at him, some are laughing, giggling while his best friend Mino is hiding behind his hand, probably embarrass that he was caught staring to his seatmate.

 

“Mr. Lee Seunghoon, do you want to learn human anatomy or Jinwoo’s anatomy?” A stern voice asked and his eyes look on his prof serious one; he bites his lips while shaking his head no. Everyone in his class laugh but he can only hear the one next to him.

 

It was the most embarrassing moment of his life. He wants to hide somewhere or the ground to open and swallow him. He tries to focus to what his prof is teaching but Jinwoo’s dimple is so distracting he wants to poke it. He saw Jinwoo write something on a paper before the latter pass it to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter