The Progress, The Evil and The Anger

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jeno knew. He knew that his father already knows about his departure from the Kingdom. And he knows that his father already ordered someone to spy on him. He knows and it has been confirmed by the healer who was continously mending the prisoners whom tortured by his father out of anger.

Of course, Jeno also knows that the spy already told his father what has been up to and Renjun. He won't let his father lay a hand on Renjun.

Though nothing is official, and there's no confession happened, Jeno and Renjun has been acting like a couple which has been the talk of the school ever since.

It started when he asked Renjun if he could walk him home and Renjun ratified, their relationship changed drastically. Renjun started to talk a bit more with him but skinship is still something he didn't want to initiate.

The day he felt the presence of the spy, Renjun innocently gave him a kiss on the cheek which made both of them blushed. He didn't expect Renjun to be a little bit bolder on showing his emotions. Renjun scurried towards his door and went in as quickly as he pecked Jeno.

The spy showed himself after Jeno got far away from the Huang Residence, eyes changing from his charming eye smile to a glare. Same as the spy. No one wants to back out until Jeno asked, "What are you going to tell the King?" Jeno asked menacingly.

The spy merely smiled and said, "What I saw, Your Highness." the spy said, sarcasm leaking from his words.

"Don't be silly. I know you know that I don't care what my father has to say about this,"Jeno answered.

"Oh, but I know His Majesty won't be happy once he hear about your shenanigans" he replied.

Irritated, Jeno secretly used one of his powers to send him a message not to mess with him again.The spy decided to go back, leaving Jeno alone on the road.

Jeno knows it isn't the end. He knows it. His father would punish him. How? He didn't know. But

Please log in to read the full chapter