The King's Wrath

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter


 

Jeno's father was an unforgiving type. He lashes out from the pettiest reasons and is not afraid to wage war to his enemies.
Unlike Renjun's father, he was never there for his son, yet acts like he knows best for Jeno. He always has reasons to blame others for his own mistakes. Never owning any of them.

Power greed, that's what King MinKi is and he wanted Jeno to be like him. Problem is, Jeno doesn't want to be like his father. He maybe a Nighlock but he will never be like the King. That was the thing the King doesn't want to acknowledge. He can't own the fault of not being there for his son growing up. It's always about the throne and endless planning on every world that's not an ally, their demise.

After the fight he had with his son, he wasn't even in the Palace. Not knowing his own son ran away to the mortal world, not wanting to go back not until he became King.

He learned that his son left a month worth time of the mortal. Thinking he will come back as soon as he got bored, he never tried to look for him. When he went to the Prince's room, he found not a single piece of clothing left from his wardrobe. That's when anger took over the King.

"Where is MY SON???!!!!" the King, angry that Jeno is gone, growled at the servants.
Nobody knew what happened to Prince Jeno's servants after the King found out about his escape. All they knew was the servants were dragged forcefully by the King's knights.

"H-h-h-he-he l-l-l-left m-m-my l-l-ord. S-said he won't c-c-come b-b-b-back h-here again," one of the servants stuttered. Thinking the King

Please log in to read the full chapter