Loser Must Die

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter

Third POV

It's now the end of class. Jeno's waiting for Renjun because he still has to hold a meeting with his student body officers regarding the incoming sports festival. He was just waiting outside the office when suddenly, he went sluggish. It's like he can't control his own body anymore.

The Dark Lord is manipulating his son's body for his own accord. He kept doing this until alll Jeno sees is black and that's all he remembered before he passed out.

King Minki used this opportunity to transport his son to an abandoned factory he found not too long ago.

Renjun's POV

The meeting ended much later than he anticipated. That's why after the meeting, he immediately dashed outside because he knows his boyfriend was waiting for him. But when he got outside, Jeno's not there.

He waited, and waited, until it's already been 2 hours and Jeno is still wasn't around. Worried, he called Jeno's phone but nobody answers. He called his mom next and asked if she saw Jeno but what she asnswered was she didn't see him. He grew more worried than he already was and on the verge of tears.

Huang Lei rushed to where his Young Master Renjun was and ask what's wrong. He said Jeno wasn't around and he's been waiting for 2 hours already. Huang Lei used his powers to track Jeno down. He did found him but it was infavorable. Renjun asked why he was frowning and with an apologetic voice, he said, "Master Jeno was kidnapped, Young Master. I'm sorry but it looks like it's someone stronger than Jeno and mine's powers."

at this, Katie came and asked Huang Lei where does this person brought Jeno and together, the 3 of them set off to rescue Jeno. They hope it's not too late.

They got to the place and they carefully treaded to find Jeno and at the same time, wary of any possible traps that could caught them off guard.

They found Jeno on one of the suspicious room and quickly untied him. They set towards the door but was taken aback by the person who came. Renjun, though didn't know who the other person is, realized that this was Jeno's father. The resemblance between them are uncanny.

Please log in to read the full chapter