My First Kiss Went Like This

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter

Things went back to normal except Renjun's heart. He never thought someone would care for him as much as Jeno cares about him and his privacy. His little crush turned to something more after Jeno fixed his relationship with his relationship with his mom. Mom. It's still sounds surreal that the person he hated his whole life, turns out, the person who protected him. She may be happy that she finally got the forgiveness that he gave her, but Renjun can't erase the guilt he felt when he judged her without even hearing her side of the story.

Class is already starting when he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Jeno. His heart once again skipped a beat.

"Are you okay?" Jeno asked him.

"Yeah, why would I not be?" Renjun said.

"Because I know how uncomfortable the two of you felt when you came to school and found the whole school gossiped about you." Jeno explained.

Suddenly, "Ms. Katie, Renjun and Jeno aren't listening" an annoying classmate of his said.
There's two different reaction that student recieved. An embarrased smile from Renjun, and a chilling glare from Jeno. The student didn't even flinch. Still smug that he caught Huang Renjun, everybody's favorite person and Jeno, the newest basketball captain and reported them to the teacher.

As if sensing this, Katie said, "Let them be. They are not doing anything wrong don't they? Add also the fact that the two of them grasped easily the lesson we have for today". The student felt anger at Ms. Katie's reply. He vowed the 3 of them will pay.

Lunch time came and everyone left except Renjun and Jeno who stayed behind to wait for Katie who was finishing packing her things. Starting today, they will have their lunch at Katie's office.

"Let's go?" Jeno said

"Yeah. Let's go" Renjun said when he saw his mom had already finished packing.

The

Please log in to read the full chapter