Hide and Seek: The Dangerous Flirt

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter

The teacher went in the class. Did I mentioned that their teacher is none other than Katie? Yes! The very same Katie that has been trying her very best to get close to her son. But in school, nobody knew that Ms. Katie Cazorla was actually a former Mrs. Huang. Stories aside, Renjun's class began to quietened down when she entered the room. Apparently, she wasn't alone. He's with an unknown boy, but to Renjun, he's a very familiar person.

"Okay, Good Morning class. Today, a new student will be with us from now on. Please introduce yourself.",she greeted the class.

The boy in front raised his head and looked at Renjun dead on the eyes. He smirked and introduced himself."Hi, my name is Jeno Lee. You can call me Jeno and please take care of me." , he says.

Why is he here? Renjun thought.

"Okay, so now that we now know him. You may take your seat. Hmm, apparently, the only seat available as of now is on the third row near the window. Renjun, take care of your seat mate from now on." Ms. Cazorla said.

"But, MISS-",he protested.

But Ms. Cazorla is not having it. As much as she wanted to give in, as we should understand who the boy was to her, she can't. She wanted to baby him but she knows he's still mad at her. Who wouldn't? It's not like it wasn't her fault her son grew without knowing why his father suddenly passed away and his mother wasn't there.

He knew. Right there and then, as much as he hates his mother, she's still his teacher. "Fine, you can sit here," Renjun got no choice but to resigned himself. If he didn't knew any better, he wouldn't think anything weird about this Jeno guy.

Throughout the class, the two boys just sat there awkwardly. Renjun can feel a pair of eyes boring holes in his head. But when he looked at Jeno, the later always looks away just in time as the times he's looking. The thing is, it's mutual.

"Goodbye class, see you on Thursday.", Ms. Cazorla bid them. A lot of students in their class yelled FINALLY. Well w

Please log in to read the full chapter