Huang Renjun's Ability

Dark Prince
Please log in to read the full chapter

Third POV

"Jeno!" Renjun exclaimed.

As Jeno opened his eyes, he was greeted by the sight of Renjun, so close to tears.

"I'm okay, Junie, it's fine." Jeno consoled the smaller. Jeno immediately got up, and focus on finding the lights subtely. He saw some of them behind Donghyuck.

He played with the lights which startled his opponent. Scared, Donghyuck began shooting uncontrollably.Most of the shot damaged the shield. Now that the shield Huang Lei made everyone in the bubble panicked. In the midst of everything, there's something that nobody of them seem to realize, but Huang Lei unconsiously passed down some power on a young Renjun that he was taking care of. This power is so powerful that neither Jeno nor Huang Lei could control him.

Anger building up inside Renjun as he watched his boyfriend and his butler get hit after hit everytime Donghyuck attacks them.

Suddenly, there's power comming out of him and panics.

"Jeno! What do I do? Help me!"Renjun exclaimed. But before Jeno could answer, a blinding light surround the whole building.

Donghyuck also panics.

And then.....

Please log in to read the full chapter