I Missed You // Neo

❤ vixx drabblessss (otp version) ❤
 i missed you // neo (hakyeon x taekwoon) // words: 662

'I'll be home in five minutes ^^' Hakyeon texts Taekwoon, making him jumpy. 

 
The elder has been gone in Paris for a month to teach modern dance to little teens. All Taekwoon has done during this time was visit his family an hour away, and lay around with their kitty Leo, which wasn't helping with the fact that it was very boring in the house without having Hakyeon to nag or make out with him. He missed cuddling in his chest, and being pulled closer to his warmth. In general, he missed Hakyeon a whole lot. 
 
While watching a stupid woman on the TV sob over a stupid breakup over a stupid drug dealer and petting Leo who was asleep on his lap, he hears the doorbell ring loudly. Taekwoon quickly lays the kitty on the windowsill before rushing to the door. He slowly opens it to find Hakyeon in tight-looking skinny jeans and a see-through white shirt. 
 
Hakyeon has on the grin that reads 'I'm going to make love with you so hard tonight', which makes Taekwoon give out a slight laugh. Hakyeon slowly walks over to the younger, dropping his bag as he inches closer. He pauses centimeters away from Taekwoon's face as he wraps his arm around the flawless neck. 
 
"I've missed you so much, Taekwoon-ah," Hakyeon whispers as they give each other yearning gazes before Hakyeon leans in to on Taekwoon's lips. Taekwoon moans in the kiss as he moves his hands on Hakyeon's waist. He admits he missed how the dance instructor kissed him. He wanted this heat. He yearned for the force that Hakyeon gave in his mouth. 
 
He suddenly feels Hakyeon pushing him backwards towards the empty couch. Taekwoon slowly falls onto the soft cushion with Hakyeon towering over him. "I missed you too," Taekwoon manages to breathe out before their lips move forcefully together. "Yes, hyung mmh," he says, letting out a dirty whine as their teeth grind together. 
 
Saliva pools into the younger's mouth as an idea pops into his head. He turns his face away from Hakyeon's needy mouth. "Get off me," he orders. "Why," Hakyeon argues while he stands up by the couch anyway. Taekwoon does the same before shoving Hakyeon down on where he once was. "What are you-," Hakyeon starts before being interrupted by him. 
 
"Taking control," he says. "I know you should be tired from the flight home." "But I'm no-ahh," Hakyeon pants while Taekwoon nips on the sensitive skin on his neck.
 
"Ah-ah Taek," he moans, bending his head back to ease the pleasure. Taekwoon bites lower and lower his chest before reaching Hakyeon's poor excuse for a shirt. He on the elder's bottom lip while ing the thin cloth, receiving a low moan in return. As Taekwoon is teething on one of Hakyeon's s and pinching the other, breath hitching repeatedly, he hears a loud screech from Hakyeon and surprisingly, Leo. 
 
The cat meows and claws the air, signaling he was hungry. Taekwoon sighs as he lifts himself up from Hakyeon and prepares food for the rude kitty while Hakyeon goes over and hugs Leo. "Aww, you miss me too," he whispers, earning a slow purr in return. He sets Leo down as he scurries over to Taekwoon and the bowl of cat food. Taekwoon smiles to see how happy the ball of fur is to see Hakyeon again. 
 
Leaving the kitty to eat in peace, they both rush to their bedroom, locking the door to avoid further interruptions. Hakyeon shoves Taekwoon on the bed and kisses him more roughly and passionately than the last.
 
"I love you so much, Jung Taekwoon," Hakyeon groans while senselessly massaging the sculpted abs below him. Taekwoon tangles his hand in Hakyeon's hair. "I love you too," he moans loudly as things heat up all over again, undressing each other and making love until they rest bare in each other's arms, leaving the kitty to sleep in peace.