Warm Water // Wontaek

❤ vixx drabblessss (otp version) ❤

The younger exhaled a yawn as he sat up on the king size bed. Taekwoon was sleeping peacefully on the left side, small sighs falling from his lips. Wonshik smiled at the sight and quickly pecked his cheek before plodding over to the bathroom.

Without closing the door, he gazed at his figure staring back at him from the mirror. Black strands of hair misplaced all over, black aku brand tank halfway up his stomach, his shorts exposing part of his hips, his arms with marks indicating his sleeping positions (and not to mention bites and scratches from last night) ─ Wonshik was a hot mess.

After combing his hair neatly and fixing up his clothes, he began to massage his face with the cold sink water with orange papaya soap, making sure to cover his whole face with suds. Wonshik always wanted to look his best for his lover.

While rinsing the bubbles from his cheeks, Wonshik noticed a pair of hands wrapped around his hips rubbing the core of his stomach. Taekwoon embraced him tighter as he a stray bubble from the younger's neck.

"Good morning baby," Taekwoon laughed as his grip loosened just enough to have his lover breathe normally.

Wonshik cleared his face of the remaining soap before reaching for the towel placed up on Taekwoon's head. "You're up early," the older complained as he caressed Wonshik's stomach.

"Sanghyuk and I are meeting up at Mango Six for lyric writing in an hour," Wonshik informed, turning his head towards the older boy to thumb his cheek. "You know how long it takes me to get ready."

Taekwoon sighed, resting his chin on Wonshik's shoulder. "Please stay longer?" he whined, adding aegyo to make the effect even more tempting.

Wonshik turned towards the mirror to gaze at the two lovers reflecting from the mirror. They looked beautiful with Taekwoon's arms around him with his chin on his shoulder and his hand by his cheek.

This was definitely the definition of everlasting love at six in the morning.

"Aww," Wonshik cooed. He narrowed his eyes over at his boyfriend's pleading face. "Fine. Twenty minutes."

In a flash, Taekwoon picked him up bridal-style towards their bed. "Ah, what are you doing..." Wonshik furrowed, landing flat on his back on the comfy space. Taekwoon crawled up next to him before moving his arms around the other again, entangling their legs together underneath the covers.

"Baby," Wonshik teased, wrapping his hands to his neck. "Kiss me."

Without hesitation, Taekwoon decreased the space between their lips, at his jaw before moving to his begging lips. The couple's senses floated away, their mouths taking time to feel the other. They moved together in harmony, all their worries being erased as they were poisoned in the heat of each other almost immediately.

"But I just washed my face," Wonshik pouted when they pulled away. "And I have to leave soon.

"Then we'll make it quick. Taekwoon smirked, carressing his cheek. "Just wash your face again later and use warm water this time."

Wonshik dug his hands into Taekwoon's hair and pulled his down closer. "Okay."

because I haven't updated this in centuries~~

this is just a remake of my leo x reader remade to seventeen's chan x vernon remade to now this !! hope you like it whoever requested wontaek a few months ago \_0~0_/

crossposted on Wattpad under hanichikyoo