Cuddle // Kenbin

❤ vixx drabblessss (otp version) ❤

cuddle // kenbin (jaehwan x hongbin) // words: 586


Jaehwan woke up to Hongbin’s lips planted on his cheek, giving a tiny gasp as the sub vocal him before laying flat on his lap. “Good morning, Jaehwannie-hyung~! N-hyung said we have a free day today, remember?” Hongbin sat up and smiled at the man in front of him.

 

“Yes, I take you want to go out today?” Jaehwan asked him, the answer being obvious. Hongbin nodded before whipping the blanket off him.

 

“Ah, Hongbin it’s cold~” he whined before Hongbin engulfed him into a hug on top of him. “Let me warm you up, hyung~” Jaehwan softly shoved Hongbin beside him on the bed. “Not… warm enough,” he muttered. Hongbin wrapped his arms around his waist. “Come on hyung, let’s go somewhere…” “But I’m too tired,” Jaehwan argued.

 

The younger sighed as he pulled his lover closer. “I guess we could stay here for a few more minutes,” he trailed off before Jaehwan let out a loud yawn. “Wow, hyung,” Hongbin giggled. “Why are you so tired anyway?”

 

Jaehwan moved his hand to Hongbin’s hair, petting the strands. “N-hyung and I stayed behind to help me with the ‘Can’t Touch This’ choreography.” Hongbin reminded himself that he had fallen asleep with no one to cuddle with, no one to say good night to right before he closed his eyes. The two refused to sleep with anyone other than each other ever since they became an item two months ago. “Oh, right.” Jaehwan let go of Hongbin’s messy hair. “I’m sorry I left you alone last night.” “No hyung, it’s not a big deal,” Hongbin sighed.

 

It kind of was a big deal. Taekwoon, Ravi, and Hyukkie had to comfort him hours into the night from constant sobbing. Hyuk even brought over his Leo doll to comfort him while Taekwoon tried not to question the doll’s name. By midnight, Hongbin pushed them away from his room to be by himself with nothing but Hyuk’s Leo doll. He tried to quietly dance to his playlist, but all the songs that played made him more depressed. Singing at 1 am didn’t help either. He was surprised that he had full energy by daylight.

 

Hongbin suddenly felt tears fill his eyes at the thought of his night, and hugged Jaehwan tighter. “Hyung… I felt so alone last night. I-I couldn’t stop crying at the thought of you not being near me. I-I couldn’t breathe. It was-”

 

“Shh, I’m here now,” Jaehwan pulled him closer to his chest. “There’s nothing to worry about.” They draped the blanket over each other while entangling their legs.

 

“Hongbin-ah, we never had a real kiss right?” Hongbin was held back by the sudden question. He really wanted to feel Jaehwan’s plump lips on his, but he was worried about doing it wrong. He didn’t want their first kiss to be awkward, but passionate.

 

He blushed as Jaehwan wiped the tears from Hongbin’s cheeks. “W-Why are you asking th-” Jaehwan cupped his cheeks and pulled them into a loving kiss. Hongbin was taken aback by the sudden move, slowly relaxing as their mouths moved in sync. He felt safe at that one moment, and he didn’t want it to end. After what seemed like an eternity, they pulled away and grinned at each other. “Hongbin-ah, I’ll always be here no matter what, okay?” Jaehwan moved to peck his cheek. “I love you so much, Lee Hongbin.” Hongbin snuggled into his lover’s chest and closed his eyes before responding.


“I love you too.”