Upcoming Regret // Neo

❤ vixx drabblessss (otp version) ❤
upcoming regret // neo (hakyeon x taekwoon) // words: 718

"Yeonnie..." Taekwoon sighed as he held Hakyeon's hands, sitting on the couch.

 
Shakily, Hakyeon replied. "Yes, is something wrong?"
 
"I...I don't..." Taekwoon shook his head. "Never mind."
 
"Come on, what is it?" Hakyeon persisted. "I can take it."
 
"No, I just..." Taekwoon let out a sigh before continuing. "I don't feel like our relationship will work anymore."
 
Hakyeon looked straight into his partner's eyes. "What do you mean we won't work anymore?" He laughed. "What has gotten into you, Taekwoon? Am I doing anything wrong?"
 
Taekwoon held his hands tighter. "It's me." He looked down to the bright red leather of the couch. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I've lost interest in you."
 
Hakyeon scoffed. "You're not serious, right?" Tears were prickling out of both men. "It's been four years already. How could you not want us anymore?"
 
"I honestly-"
 
"Are you seeing someone else now? Is that why?"
 
"Of course not Hakyeon why would-"
 
"Then why? Why don't you want this relationship anymore?"
 
Taekwoon gazed away from Hakyeon's death stare, avoiding any contact.
 
"You know what?" Hakyeon stood up and stared down the younger male. "We've been friends for life, and we've been dating for a while now. Why do you want us to separate now? Taekwoon, what do you want from me? Do you want less cuddling, contact, being together at all? I thought you were the one from the moment I freaking met you, but I guess I was wrong. I'll let you to yourself. I'll leave you alone. Is that what you want?!" He was a yelling catastrophe. Hakyeon's face was a mess of tears now. He allowed them to fall on the already stained floor.
 
"I just don't want to be stuck with you for the rest of my life like I wanted before." Taekwoon blurted so suddenly. "Things have changed now."
 
"What things? Jung Taekwoon, none of that is supposed to matter in this."
 
"Well they do to me." Taekwoon heard himself say. "Now leave, I need a break."
 
"Taekwoon...why do you want this?" Hakyeon headed towards the apartment door.
 
"Just get out of my sight."
 
Hakyeon opened the door and walked out without looking back. "Jung Taekwoon, I thought you really loved me. Good bye." He slammed the door shut.
 
Taekwoon looked up to the mirror on the wall. His face was covered in streams of tears, his eyes all puffy and swollen.
 
He ran towards the mirror and punched it swiftly, causing shards to fly across to the floor and one into his palm. "No, Hyde why?!" He slid his back towards the wall down into the cold wooden floor. "Cha Hakyeon...my precious Hakyeonnie, gone forever."
 
"Cut, that was perfect!" the director called out while wiping his eyes from tears as well. "Excuse me as I fix myself up."
 
When the director left, Taekwoon continued to cry with his face tucked in his arms. Should he ever tell Hakyeon that the evil side that he acted was actually real? What would he do if his evil side really got the best of him? What would happen if it really took him over? What if he really told out on Hakyeon like that?
 
What if he wasn't his boyfriend anymore?
 
He was interrupted by the set door suddenly opening with Hakyeon sitting himself on his beloved with his arms around his waist. Both of their breathing was uneven due to the emotional tears that fled.
 
"Woonnie..." Hakyeon whined near his neck. "I honestly thought y-you would really l-leave me. I-It felt s-so real."
 
Taekwoon petted his hair. "It r-really did."
 
Hakyeon's breathing rested an inch away from Taekwoon's lips. "You would n-never leave me like that, r-right?"
 
"Of course not. I love you so much Cha Hakyeon." Taekwoon closed the space between them and moved his lips with Hakyeon returning the offer almost immediately. The duo would never leave each other, even if it meant that they would never live the same way again.
 
"I love you too."
-----------------
a/n: don't ask me where I get my stupid drabble titles from >< they just pop in my head HAHA anyway this story made me tear up so much and I typed it all on my phone before sleeping~ please comment and share~ love all my supporters >3<