Wake Up With Me In Jeju Island // Nbin

❤ vixx drabblessss (otp version) ❤

wake up with me in jeju island // nbin (hakyeon x hongbin // words: 748


Hakyeon stayed in his laying position as he glanced at the beautiful figure sleeping soundly next to him. He poked his face. “Hongbin-ah,” he called out repeatedly.

 

Hongbin’s eyes slowly opened as he let out a tired yawn. Gazing at the opened mouth, Hakyeon reached him for a wake up kiss. “Good morning,” he beamed at the younger.

 

Hongbin stretched before enclosing the other in his bare chest. Hakyeon buried his head in his abs before letting out a quiet whine. “I don’t want to get up, Hongbin-ah…”

 

“Here,” he replied, getting up and slipping on a white v-neck shirt that was laying on the wood floor. “I’ll make us some coffee so hyung can stop being so lazy.” He gave a wink to the elder before leaving to the kitchen.

 

Hakyeon took the time to stretch his whole body throughout the whole bed. Last night when they arrived at Jeju after the other four, the two watched a movie about talking puppies trying to take over both Koreas, but he fell asleep after the first hour. Hakyeon didn’t remember dozing off in bed, but Hongbin probably managed to carry his y body there somehow.

 

Hakyeon grabbed a white shirt that was practically see through from the dresser, and walked up to the bedroom door. “Hyung,” Hongbin called out. “Coffee’s ready~”

 

Hakyeon plodded to his boyfriend in the kitchen, who had a mug in each hand. He took the red mug and sneaked a peck on Hongbin’s cheek. “Thank you, Binnie~” Hongbin’s cheeks flushed red and smiled, dimples beaming back.

 

Hakyeon took Hongbin’s free hand and dragged the man to the couch with a blanket. He sat down first with Hongbin on his lap, and covered them with the thin piece of cotton.

 

Hongbin nuzzled his face in the other’s neck. “Hakyeon-hyung, I’m glad manager-nim booked three separate rooms for us.”

 

The leader took a sip of his coffee and set both mugs on the table before his dongsaeng’s hair. “Yea, me too,” he responded. Taekwoon and Jaehwan were together, and Wonshik and Sanghyuk were together. “I’ll never regret confessing to you during Eternity promotions~,” Hakyeon said, accidently sounding seductive.

 

Their lips lightly brushed against each other, centimeters away from paradise. “I can’t express how much I love you, hyung,” Hongbin breathed out, yearning for mouths to collide.


“Come here, Binnie,” Hakyeon whispered, lifting the younger’s chin with his fingers before slipping his lips into the other. Slowly, Hongbin tasted his leader’s strawberry lip balm mixed with their finished coffee. Occasional whines filled the room as Hakyeon massaged the innocent lips with his own. Eyes closed, he entered his tongue, earning a gasp from the subvocal. Hongbin collided his tongue with the elder as he wrapped his hand around his neck.

 

Hakyeon snuck his hand under Hongbin’s shirt, massaging his sculpted stomach. “Ah, hyung,” he moaned as they deepened the kiss. His breathing started to grow unsteady as Hakyeon teased his chest even more.

 

Their whining mouths grew numb as time went by an eternity. Hongbin suddenly broke contact, only leaving a string of saliva between them. He hungrily moved to Hakyeon’s neck as he lightly bit on his collarbone.

 

Hakyeon rolled his head back, moan after moan leaving his breath. “Hongbin-ah, this feels so good,” he whined. Hongbin quickly removed his hyung’s shirt before resuming to business on Hakyeon’s now bruised neck. He on the tan skin, the leader yearning to go further.

 

Hongbin resumed to Hakyeon’s lips and caressed his developing abs before a vibrate on the elder’s leg interrupts their make out session. He frowned as Hakyeon answered the call. Ignoring the caller on the other end, Hongbin continued to on the leader’s fragile skin.

 

“H-Hello,” Hakyeon stuttered, breathing heavily.

 

“Oh, Taekwoon-ah.”

 

“At the lobby? Ok.”

 

“Y-Yes I’m fine.” Hakyeon couldn’t handle his unsteady lungs as the younger massaged his chest with his hands and mouth.

 

“I was um… running around the room for morning exercise.”

 

“Don’t be silly.”

 

“You seem weird too.”

 

“I’m p-positive.”

 

“Alright, b-bye.”

 

Hakyeon set his phone on the couch and fixed Hongbin’s messy hair. “I guess we’ll have to stop here for today, Hongbin-ah. We’ll be leaving soon.” Hongbin gave Hakyeon’s chest one last and pecked his lips before standing up. “Okay, but I’m taking control of your pretty face later tonight.” Hongbin smirked at him before leaving to their bedroom.