Tragedy

Kiss The Doll
Alice's prov.
 
"Alice..Alice...Alice!!" 
*Who is that?*
My eyes slowly opened and i woke up. I felt so dizzy and weak. I didn't know how but, I was at my classroom. My only friend, Linda was shaking my body. She was sitting beside me."Thank Godness. I thought you were died. Did you sleep?"
 
"Ah.. I'm sorry," i said in confusion. *How did I get here?
I touched my neck and felt really pain on there. *it wasn't a dream*
 
"Are you okay?" said Linda again. She seemed really worried.
"Em….Linda, do you know how did I get to school ?" I asked. I knew that there's something wrong when I passed out.
"Oh, you walked in to the class with your maid. She said that you're not feeling well. You looked really strange and pale. Then you slept on your desk," said Linda correctly.
"Is there something wrong? Do you want to rest again? I can accompany you to the infirmary," said Linda again. She seemed so worried about my condition. She knew that my life was getting so tough. 
 
“Hey, I never know that you wear a necklace. It’s beautiful,” said Linda suddenly when she looked at my neck. She touched it and smiled. “Necklace?” I looked at my neck and saw a silver ring necklace. It’s pretty, but I didn’t remember I wore it.  
 
“I think I have to go to the toilet,” I said suddenly and left Linda in confusion. “Do you want me to come with you too??” said Linda before I left.
“It’s okay. I can go by myself,” I looked back at her while smiling and left the class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
I walked to the toilet by myself.
In the middle of walking, I tried to call my dad, but he didn’t answer my call. I worried about my dad. Hana must be still at my mansion.
I got to the toilet and saw no one there. It’s pretty creepy when go to the toilet’s school alone. I ignored it and looked at the mirror. Then, I touched my neck and rubbed the bitten area. It's still hurt and red. *She really bit me
 
I washed my neck and then I stopped at the necklace.
It's strange, so I tried to take it off. I pulled it, it's not broken and even became more tighter.
"Ugh.." I coughed when It got tighter and tighter. I couldn't take it off and gave up. It became normal again when I didn't touch it. Without knowing, there's someone watching at me from the window.
 
I got out from the toilet and continued call my dad, but still no answer from him. I decided to take my necklace off later.
 
In the middle of walking back to class, I felt someone was following me. I got goosebumps and speeded up. I pretty sure that it's a guy. He speeded too. *This is a school for rich people with full of security, but why they could let a stranger came in*.
 
I got more scared and ran toward the security's office. The strange man still following me. He even ran too. Without looking the front, I stumbled and fell. I sat down and felt really pain on my knee. Then, my eyes stopped at 'what made me fall'. 
*a- hand?!* 
There's a copped hand with full of blood. The hand was stuck between a door and wall. The door squashed the hand.
 
Without further ado, I opened the door quickly and saw hundreds of people laying on the floor and tables with full of blood. Some of them were cut into two or pieces. Their organs were hanging around the room. I gasped and puked as soon as I saw that. I was pretty sure that room was the security's office. 
 
The large security's office that I knew was full of dead bodies, blood, organs and disgusting smell. I got out from the office while covering my mouth with my hand. I decided to run away, but unfortunately I slipped and fell the second time because of the sticky blood that I was step on. 
 
I hugged myself for calm down , but it's no use. I kept shaking and shocked at what I saw. I kneeled down there and one minute later, I saw a pair of shoe in front of me. I looked up and saw a guy with a black suit with full of blood. 
 
He stared at me and smiled evily. His hands and lip was full of blood too. "A-are you the one who killed them??" I said it in fear. 
He smiled and pushed his head against me. His face was close to mine."What if I say 'yes', Alice?"
 
I got up and ran away again. "Don't you dare to run away again from me. I will make you suffer. Hahaha!!!!" The guy shouted loudly and ran toward me again.
*This is crazy! This is crazy! This is crazy!!!*
I finally reached to my classroom. I opened the door quickly. The class had started and everyone saw me as soon as I got there. They frightened and shocked. My uniform was messy and full of blood. The teacher came to me and let me sat on my chair. "What happened to you??" said the teacher in worried. "There's no time for this!! Everyone run !!" I shouted and shaked the teacher's shoulder.
"What?!" 
 
The second later, the black suit guy came in a flash. He laughed hard and swang his hand. Then, a hard wind with sharp knifes came out from nowhere. Each of the knife stabbed  all the students and  teacher. They were die in a flash except me.
 
"NO!!!!" I couldn't help or even save one of them. They were all die in front of me.