Explain to me

Kiss The Doll

Alice’s Prov

“So, you’re telling me that you’re actually a doll?”

It was in the middle of a night and we were sitting on a small sofa while Nicholas’s always standing beside Baekhyun. The air was quite cold even though we were sitting next to a heater.

“Well, not exactly. Actually, I can turn into whatever I want,”

“I don’t believe in you,” I crossed my arm and stared at him as I challenged him.

“Well, prepare yourself, ”

Buff!!! Bunch of smoke came out of nowhere. His eyes changed into sharp yellow eyes. Teeth descended into fangs. His mouth turned so flexible and long as a lot of saliva dropped falling from his mouth. Hands gone, powerful jaws and strange snake scales started covering his body completely.

“SNAKE!!” I jumped surprisingly. I ran into Nicholas and hid behind him.

“No need to be scared,”

“A talking snake !!” I shouted even more loudly.

“You like me when you were still a child,” Baekhyun turned back to normal as he pulled me from Nicholas. It gave him a little disappointment.

“And was that you true form??!!!”

“Nooo……. You even asked me what is my true form when you were a kid and you were happy to see me in human body,” Baekhyun held my hand and made me sit on the sofa.

“Did I?” Nicholas gave me a blanket and he slung it over my shoulder.

“Yeah. Before you and your life--,” Baekhyun suddenly stopped talking not to retold me about my life.

I looked down and couldn’t even cry anymore. My eyes had been dried and I felt like there was nothing I can do. First, my mother died and I never knew why or how she died because my father never told me. But now, my father was killed by a strange creature that I suspected as a demon.

My friends……my home… WAIT!

I suddenly remembered about something. I looked at Baekhyun in the eye. “What?”

“Why did you safe me?” I asked seriously and wondered what would Baekhyun say.

“No reasons…. I just wanted to,” Baekhyun seemed like he was hiding something because as soon as I asked him, he looked away and his expression changed.

“You’re not… going to eat me, right?” I slowly stood up and took a step back from them. I looked carefully around if I could find something to protect me.

“Why woul--” Baekhyun stopped and saw me taking step by step away from him. He seemed happy to see me scared like a little girl. It gave him a naughty idea and his lips turned into an evil smile.

Baekhyun jumped high and landed in front of me. “I think it’s time for me to eat you…” He opened his mouth widely like a snake’s mouth with fangs and pushed his face close to mine.

I became shocked and frightened. Without thinking, I punched him as hard as I could and made him fell to the ground with a puffy red cheek.

“Aaaggghhhh!! Don’t do that!”

While from far, Nicholas gave us a flat expression as if I and Baekhyun were idots.