Scared to Death

Kiss The Doll

Alice's Prov.

A beautiful bird's sound woke me up in the morning. I felt so warm and comfortable as if I was hugged by someone. 
I opened my eyes and found myself laying on a futon in a small room like a Japanese's traditional room. The room was so relaxing, but the floor was a bit dirty and cold. 
Suddenly an arm hugged me from behind and I knew that I was not alone. 
Without any second thought,  I hit that arm and swung it away from me. 
I sat immediately and found a strange guy laying beside me. 
He was wearing a yukata while his chest was seen. 
I touched myself and found myself not wearing my uniform. From that moment I thought, that guy must had done something to me because I was wearing the same yukata as him. 
I looked around the floor and didn't find my uniform. 
All I knew that I had to run away from there at any cost. 
Unfortunately I couldn't even stand up.  My legs were swollen and I couldn't move my legs. 
I forced myself and crawled slowly. All I had to do was to find a way out. 
Once I found an opened door, I looked outside and saw my uniform was hung up on a tree to get dried up,  even my bra and underwear were there too. 
It was so embarrassing, so I decided to take them and I was dare enough to stand up with my painful legs. 
Before I knew it, my legs were not strong enough to stand up.  
I shut my eyes right before I hit the ground. 
I could have hit my nose first if there wasn't anyone who held me up tightly. 

"Right in the perfect time, " that guy suddenly came out of nowhere and carried me. 
"What are you doing in here?  You haven't cured yet, " said the guy like he was treating me like his pet. 
I was speechless. My mind was blown by his charms. In one second,  then I realized that I had to get myself together and back to myself again. 


"LET ME GO! " without thinking,  I hit his arms and pushed myself away from him. 
Without knowing, I would have fell for the second time if it wasn't him who caught me again in the right time. 

"You are so troublesome, " said the guy before he brought me back to the room.
He threw me onto the futon and sat on my body. 
His face came closer, closer and closer to my neck. 

" I could have eat you up, "


I couldn't run away and my hands were forcely grabbed by his right hand, while his left hand slode into my back as he pulled my body closer to him. 
I couldn't resist because he was stronger than me. 
I became so weak and couldn't do anything as he kissed me hard. It's a long, but gentle kiss. 
He broke our kiss for me to take some breath.

"Why did you-"
I didn't finish my word yet, then he suddenly and kissed my lip again.

"You.. ... My lip......, "

I gasped for air and my heart couldn't stop beating fast as I stopped. How did it become like this?!
That guy pulled away himself from my face and wiped his lip with his thumb while smirking at me. 

"You're not trying to run away from me anymore, " 

"You did WIERD THINGS to me and now I don't have any straight left !" 

This must be poison. My head's ruined.

"That's good, " he smirked evilly and came closer to me again.

"You're the type that can't move when it feels good. Aren't you? "  
When he tried to continue do something even more , I pulled myself together and pushed him away hard.

I covered my body tightly as I crawled into the corner. 
I sat there and my whole body was shaking. 
I was so scared and I had nowhere to go. 


That guy saw me in the corner and crawled slowly towards me. 
I couldn't help myself but keep shaking.

"It's okay. You don't have to be scared at me, " he let his arm tried to reach me slowly, but I pulled back to stay away from him. 
"GO AWAY!! " without knowing, i started crying.
"Once you know my explanation, you will understand," he moved even closer to me. 

"Your actions explain everything!! " I shouted at him while crying for help . 

"Hah...hah....ah.. " 
I wasn't playing attention to myself that I was still too weak. 
Then everything went pitch-black. All I could remember was that guy's face. He surprised and shouted my name loudly.

 

"Who are you? "