Ran For Help

Kiss The Doll

Alice’s Prov.

 

 

 

I ran, ran and ran again.  I didn’t know where I supposed to go. The only thing that was in my mind was my father, the last person who I could count on, but He must be in danger.

*I have to go home*. I ran toward my mansion. The weather was weird and dark. The sky was full of gray fluffy clouds with storms and winds. I couldn’t believe that I ran from school to my mansion for the first time. I lost my right shoe and my uniform was full of blood and holes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

A large old mansion with full of untreated plants was my mansion. I opened the big gate and saw no one there. No servant or even maids. Splashes blood everywhere. I ran and opened rooms for several times and saw no one. Each of the room was empty and nothing left there. I became more worried and nervous. *How can this happen to me? Where’s everybody?*

Then a loud shout came from a bedroom. I immediately ran toward it. The door was half opened, so I could take a peek the inside. There’s my father lying on the floor with full of blood on his mouth and chest. There’s a hole on his chest too. While there was a tall guy stared at my father. His hand was full of blood and I was sure that he killed my father with his hand and I bet that guy was a demon.

The guy kneeled and he ate my father viciously. the blood, ate the hands and even the internal organs.

I gasped. Covering my mouth and hold my breath. I couldn’t believe at what I saw. I cried while holding my breath with my hand. I couldn’t do anything or even help my father and just watching he died. I sat in front of the door while trying to calm down, but again, I was shaking and feeling stress. Without knowing, I felt something soft beside me, patted me. An ugly dirty doll was there. It’s the doll that I found when I was a child. *How can you get here?* I hold the doll and saw a small letter in the doll’s pocket. ‘KISS ME NOW’.

*What? Who put this here?* I stared at the doll for a few seconds. The doll seemed normal, still same but smelled like a guy's perfume.*Wierd....*

”Can’t you read it? I can help you,”

“Waaaa!!!” I shouted and threw the doll hardly, then I remembered that tall guy. I covered my mouth again and ran out. “Alice !!! I found you!! Hahaha,” I could heard that tall guy shouted from far. I ran out of the mansion and so did he. He ran after me with high speed. His wings came out from his back, he spread his wings and flew.*Everything is going crazy now!!! Talking doll?! Flying demon?! Am I the only human here?*

 

 

The street was so silent. No one was out there. Every time I shouted for help, no one saved me and I was out of breath. Unexpectedly, that tall guy caught me. He held my body and brought me to the sky, like an eagle captured his food. ”LET ME GO!!”

“Why are you doing this to me?? Let me go!!”He didn’t say anything to me after he captured me. I couldn’t stop crying while punching and pushing the guy. I knew he would feel nothing. He ignored me and stopped in the air, then he swung his hand and in a flash, the mansion was on fire. I was speechless and froze. Didn’t know what to do again. No one could help me or even had a house to stay. I felt useless and stupid. I shook my body, then I kicked that guy body as I fell from his arm. I could see his face before I passed out for the second time in the same day. He was shocked at what I did and tried to reach me.