Scared to Death 2

Kiss The Doll

Alice's Prov.

Once again I woke up by a beautiful bird's sound. I opened my eyes slowly and saw no one. I sat down there as I rubbed my head. My head was still a bit dizzy.

I looked around and saw where I was sitting on. It wasn't a dream.
It's the same futon, but my clothe had changed again, but it's a different yukata.

Suddenly a guy came in and he brought a drink for me.

This time it's a different guy. He's wearing a black suit and looked so elegant. He offered me a drink, but I threw the glass off.

He looked disappointed and then went out again without saying anything.

A few minutes later,  he brought a new yukata, towels and another drink. I looked down and didn't see his face.

He put them beside me and left me alone in that room. I watched him as he went out again.

For a few minutes, I was space out. Where am i ? , then I realized that my body was completely wet because of my sweat. I stared at those things beside me, then without further ado, I opened my yukata.

Suddenly that guy came in without knocking. He walked toward me and kneeled right behind me.

I got goosebumps and soon covered myself back.

He touched my shoulder and pulled my yukata off slowly. I surprised and accidentally hit him. 
He held my hand right before I hit his face. He was too strong and I couldn't let go my hand.

He grabbed a rope and tied my hands quite tightly. I became worried and started kicking.

"What are you doing?! " I shouted and kicked his arms.

He took my yukata off and I was completely not wearing anything in front of him. I covered my body with both of my hands.

I blushed and tried to run away,  but he didn't let me. His right hand pulled my body to him while his left hand grabbed a new yukata beside him.

At that moment, at least I knew that he wouldn't do something dirty to me.

Without knowing,  I stopped resisting and let him clean my back with a towel.

Even though, he wasn't planning to do something dirty to me, I still couldn't stop covering my front.

"Who are you? " I asked without facing him. 
For a few seconds he didn't answer me back. He just put me a new yukata on.

"Can't you tell me who are you? " I finally faced him and asked again.

He still didn't answer me back and just ignored me. He untied my hands and grabbed another towel. 
He wiped my sweat on my face and neck gently.

When he offered me another drink. I didn't drink it and I even threw the glass off again. For the second time, he looked disappointed again.

"May I asked you again? Where am I and who are you??! "

He still didn't answer and I started being cracky. "Hey!! "

"Who ar-,"

Suddenly he gave me a card. A white card with some writing on it. 
I looked at it and It wasn't like I expected. It was an ID card.

Name : Nicholas Kooky

Nicholas Kooky?! Such a weird name. I wrinkled my eyebrows as I read his name.

Job     : Byun BaekHyun's slave

Slave?!  I surprised and directly looked at Nicholas's face. He was watching me and gave me a weird smile. 
A smile and surprisingly, he was blushing weirdly. 
He must be loves his job -__-

"You're a slave? " 
I slowly asked him. I wasn't being rude, but It was totally weird that he blushed whenever I looked at the ID card several times.

A handsome elegant man like him was someone's slave. What kind of slave are you?

"Do you know why I'm here? " 
I asked him a different question, but yet he still didn't answer me back.

"Hey,  Can't you tell me? Don't just staring at me with that smile, " 
"You want me to punch you?"

"He can't talk, " 
suddenly someone came in to the room. He was the guy that kissed me

"Who are you?! " I stood back immediately.

Nicholas stood up and ran into that guy. He hugged that guy while smiling happily.

"You.....are gay? " I pointed Nicholas as his tail's waggling happily. Wait ! A tail?!

"He's my dog. Nicholas,"
A DOG?!

"Wait!!  I-...  I don't care about him, but who the hell are you?? "

"My name is Baekhyun and you may not believe me, but you used to know me as your favorite doll~, 

"Sorry~ I didn't tell you earlier," said him with an evil smile on his face.

WHAT?!  
My eyes opened widely as if they were gonna popped out. 

 

 

"You?! "