The Real Vampire

Kiss The Doll
"NO!!!!" without knowing , Alice shouted as hard as she could for the first time. She covered her body and face with her blanket so tightly.  Trying to avoid her maid who was shaking Alice's body to get ready for school. 
 
"But, My Lady. Your father will be so mad if you're not going to school," said Hana, the maid.
 
"You don't understand," said Alice slowly.  Under the blanket, she was actually holding her tears. Now no one believe in her. All her classmate bullied her and she didn't want to go to school not just because of that. She always felt that there was someone who was following her and it was scary.
 
A few moment later, the bedroom's door openend. An old man came with a serious look. "Alice!! Why are you still laying on your bed ??! Get up!"  The old man shouted and pulled Alice's blanket hardly. 
 
"I don't want to go to school, Dad." said Alice and without thingking, that old man slapped Alice on her cheek. "Don't you ever said that again. You're my daughter! Don't ruin your family's name just because of your hallucinations!! I don't have time for this!!" The old man shouted in front of Alice.
 
"Hana, prepare her uniform," said the old man once again before went out. "Yes, Master,"said Hana, then She ran to Alice and hold her arm. Brought her to the bathroom while Alice just silent and followed Hana's way.*They are not just a hallucination. They are real and around us* said Alice in her mind.
 
 
 
 
 
 

               

 
 
 
 
When they were at bathroom, Alice stared at Hana and looked at what she was doing. Hana seemed so weird than usually.  There's a wound around her neck and it seemed really painful.
Hana looked back and looked at Alice."Is there something wrong, My Lady?"
 
"............... your neck. Are you-"
 
A second later, Hana's eyes turn red and her teeth became sharp just like a vampire. Then, Hana smiled at Alice so evilly. "How easy to trick and drag you here , My Lady," said Hana while walking toward Alice.
 
Alice walked backwards slowly, trying to ran away, but unfortunately, the door was locked. "You can't go anywhere," said Hana again and she jumped toward Alice. She was on the top of Alice's body. Hana hold Alice's arm and bite her soft neck. Hana the blood viciously. "I knew it.... You're a vampire," said Alice weakly.
 
"Amazing, your blood is so delicious and even though I'm your blood, you still can talking," Hana said it and then she Alice's blood even deeper and harder like a hungry wolf.
 
"Help-.... aaggghh!!!!" The last minute she remembered, everything was dark.