I 14

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun opened his eyes slowly whilst he began stretching his arms. He began gazing around for Kai but saw no sight of him. He got up and made his way to the living room where Tao and Suho were awake sitting on the floor with their heads resting on their hands.

 

“Have you guys seen Kai?” Sehun asked as his eyes wondered around the room.

 

“He’s gone.” Tao responded quietly.

 

“Gone?” Sehun continued as he frowned his eyebrows with concentration.


“He’s left, he won’t be coming back.” Suho responded as he sighed.

 

“What now?” Suho replied as he also got up.

 

“I’m alpha now, we’re leaving now, we’re going home.” He continued as he looked towards Suho and Sehun.

 

“Not yet.” A voice cried from behind the three.

 

Tao turned his head and saw Luhan standing behind with his hands clenched and his facial expression cold as ice.

 

“Luhan? We thought you’d run off.” Suho added surprisingly as he looked towards Luhan.

 

“I did, but we’re family.” He responded as he walked closer to Sehun, Suho and Tao.

 

“Can we just go home? Baekhyun and Taeyeon must be sick worried.” Suho continued as he began opening the balcony door.

 

“It’s a long way home, it’ll be faster if you are in wolf form.” Tao included as he looked towards Luhan.

 

“What about Sehun?” Suho replied as he looked towards Sehun with empathy.

 

“He’ll ride on me.” Luhan added as he walked towards the balcony.

 

“You’re shoulder was dislocated, it’s dangerous.” Sehun added as he raised his eyes up at Luhan.

 

Sehun sighed as he followed the three to balcony. He looked towards the forest and began to remember Kai. He began remembering his words echoing in his ears. Soon, Luhan, Tao and Suho turned. Their hands turning into paws, their skin turning to fur and their eyes turning yellow. Luhan rose up with sehun’s figure reflecting in his yellow eyes. He grunted as signal towards sehun to climb on. Sehun slowly grabs onto Luhan’s light brown fur as he jumps onto his back. Luhan took a step forward with a slight limp. Sehun the side of his ear whilst Tao and Suho were behind them.

 

“Let’s go home.” Sehun added as he held onto his fur tightly.

 

Luhan took off with a sprint whilst Tao and Suho followed behind. They began running into the forest where Sehun began seeing figures in front of him. They were figures of Kai. One of the figures held out his hand towards Sehun. Sehun shut his eyes with fear as he digged his hands tightly into Luhan’s fur.

 

They’re just figure’s Sehun. It’s okay. Don’t think about it

 

After an hour they reach the house. Sehun hops off Luhan and faces him. He puts his hand around his neck and begins his face.

 

“Do you think they’re home?” Suho added as he turned back into human form.

 

“Should be.” Tao added as they began walking towards the door.

 

The door seemed to be opened. Once they entered, there was broken glass near the shoe cupboard and claw marks all over the wall. Tao and Suho looked around with shock as they all made their way to the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter