I 8

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 DOES IT HURT?

 

Luhan gently puts hand under Sehun’s neck and begins to help him sip a glass of the cold water. He looks up at Sehun and places his delicate hands on his pure forehead whilst he smiles at Sehun.

 

“You’re burning up, here.” Luhan comments as takes the towel and wipes Sehun’s skin.

 

Sehun eyebrows become more concentrated as he begins to show more pain. His temperature slowly begins to cool down as Luhan carries on gently tapping the towel on his sensitive white skin.

 

“Gumawo.” Sehun replies quietly as he reaches for Luhan’s hand and places it on his chest.

 

Luhan’s eyes widen with shock as he stares at his hand on Sehun’s chest. He slowly develops a warm smile whilst he begins Sehun’s hair. Kai walks past the room quietly and sees the two sharing an intimate moment, his jaw tightens as his eyes slowly begin to lower whilst he walks off. Sehun slowly begins to close his eyes while Luhan his blonde hair.

 

“Why are you so pure?” Luhan whispers whilst he watches Sehun sleeping peacefully with his hand on his chest.

 

“You’re making it harder for me.” Luhan continues as he begins to lower his hand and stand up.

 

Luhan slowly leaves the room turning the knob carefully trying to not make any sudden noises. He see’s Kai leaning on the stair walls whilst he lifts his head to face Luhan.

 

“How is he?” Kai questions with a firm tone.

 

“He’s fine, he’s asleep, he should recover by tomorrow, I suggest you let him rest. You should rest too. We have training tomorrow, remember.” Luhan adds as he stares at Kai with the corner of his eye as he carries on walking to his room.

 

Kai his lips and walks back into his room slowly and closes the door.

 

THE NEXT DAY


“YAH! WAKE UP!” Baekhyun shouts as he knocks on the doors with energy.

 

“Shh. Sehun is still sleeping, he wasn’t well last night.” Luhan replies as he rubs his eyes continuously.


“Oh, oops, my bad.” Baekhyun adds.

 

“It’s okay, I’m awake.” Sehun adds as he enters the corridor and faces Luhan and Baekhyun.

 

“Oh, you feeling okay?” Baekhyun adds.

 

“Mhm, thank you.” Sehun replies with a warm smiles as he rubs the side of his head.

 

“That’s good! Anyways, Luhan get dressed, training time!” Baekhyun directs to Luhan with energy and enthusiasm.

 

Tao and Suho open their doors and enter the corridors with their hair messy and their shoulders dropping. Baekhyun directs them to get dressed and meet in the living room in ten minutes. Luhan smiles at Sehun as he offers him to use the bathroom first. Sehun freshens up and comes out the bathroom wearing skinny jeans and a red sweater. Luhan then goes to freshen up and leaves wearing a white V-neck tshirt and skinny jeans.

 

“Won’t you get cold with that t-shirt if you are going training outside?” Sehun asks as he looks at Luhan with confusion.

 

“Haha, not really, we get warm quickly.” Luhan replies with a short laughter.

 

“Exactly what kind of training are you doing?” Sehun questions as the two walk down the stairs.

 

“You’ll see.” Luhan replies with a smiles as the two enter the living room.

 

Sehun sees Kai sitting on the wooden stool wearing ripped skinny jeans and a black shirt with a gold collar. Sehun’s expression begins to become more concentrated as he looks towards Kai.

 

“Oh, hyung, you are awake.” Sehun adds as he looks at Kai.

 

“Kai wakes up the earliest.” Baekhyun adds as he sips on a cup of coffee.

 

“If we want to finish training i suggest we go now.” Kai adds as he begins to put on his shoes.

 

Luhan’s eyes slowly roll to the side as he follows and puts on his shoes. Tao and Suho come down the stairs and enter the living room wearing jeans and a jacket. Both put on their shoes as they begin to follow Kai, Baekhyun and Luhan outside.

 

“Are you coming?” Baekhyun asks Sehun as he smiles warmly.

 

“Sure, i’d love to.” Sehun repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter