I 13

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVD1UD96tno

 

I walked back to the others with a smile on my face. I couldn’t stop thinking of him.


“Why are you so happy?” Tao questions as he bandages his knee.

 

“No reason.” Sehun responds as he looks to the ground.

 

Luhan begins to glance at Sehun as he watches his smile widen. Sehun looked walked towards Luhan who was sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the wall. His eyes were full of pain as his arm was resting on the floor.

 

“You okay?” Sehun questions as he looks at Luhan’s arm.

 

Luhan’s eyes move directly towards Sehun as he watches him glancing at his arm.Suddenly Kai enters the room with his hair looking ragged and messy.

 

“We leave tomorrow morning, there’s still heavy rain and there’ll be a storm soon, it won’t be safe.” He states as he looks towards the others.

 

“Where’s Jungkook?” Tao added as he looks around.

 

“I don’t know, he’ll manage.” Kai responds as he walks towards Luhan.

 

“How’s your elbow? Lift it up for me” He continues as he kneels down to Luhan.

 

“It’s fine.” He continues as he tries to lift it but his eyes fill with pain as he lifts his arm. Sehun his hair as he watches Luhan’s eyes shut with pain.

 

“It’s dislocated.” Kai stated.

 

“Luhan I want you to relax.” Kai continued as he placed his hand on Luhan’s arm.

 

Luhan digs his head into Sehun’s chest whilst Kai twists his arm into place, Luhan grinds his teeth together as his eyes shut with pain, tears drop down from his silky pale skin.

 

“Bandage him.” Kai stated towards Sehun as he hands over the bandage.

 

Sehun begins wrapping the white bandage tightly around his arm as he tries to avoid hurting him. Luhan holds his hand up towards Sehun’s cheek and his thumb on the apples of his cheeks. Sehun pauses as he looks up at Luhan. He notices Luhan leaning in.

 

“Luhan..I..” Sehun adds as he places his hand on his chest and gently pushes him back.

 

“I kissed Kai.” Sehun continues as he looks to the side.


“You..you kissed him?” He questions as he tries to sit upright.

 

“When?” He continues.

 

“Just now, on the balcony.” He responds.

 

“I’m sorry Luhan, I love you but..” Sehun begins talking.

 

With a quick reaction, Luhan gets up, Sehun places his hand on his shoulder until Luhan pushes it away with anger. Luhan storms towards Kai.

 

“You knew how much he meant to me.” Luhan forcefully states as he violently turns Kai around.

 

“Hey, hey, hey, calm down.” Tao adds as he tries to push Luhan back until Luhan pushes him away. Kai signals Tao to move away whilst he steps closer to Luhan.

 

“You think you’re the only one?” Kai responds as he looks Luhan in the eyes.

 

“So what is then!?” Luhan continues as he begins clenching his wrists.

 

“Guys please don’t.” Sehun interrupts as he looks towards Kai.

 

“It’s nothing.” Kai respond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter