I 11

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

 TRUST FALL

 

Suho, Kai and Sehun make their way into the garage.

 

“I’m sitting next to Sehun.” Suho adds as he watches Kai walks to the car door from the opposite side.

 

“Grow up.” Kai responds as he unlocks the car door.

 

“No, I want too.” He adds.

 

“It’s okay, I don’t mind.” Sehun responds as he smiles and makes his way  into the middle of the back seats.

 

Suho rushes into the left side of Sehun whilst Kai calmly sits on the right. There’s a quiet atmosphere. Sehun begins drifting his eyes onto Kai who’s looking out the window.

 

“You look very nice.” Suho adds to Sehun as he smiles nervously.

 

“Thank you, you do too.” Sehun responds as he nods his head with gratitude.

 

I cant tell him now. It wouldn’t be fair on Suho either.

 

Half an hour passes and soon a house is to be seen. A large house with a chandelier under the entrance roof. Sehun steps out of the car after Suho and begins to look up and admire the house.

 

“KAI!” A couple of voices cry.

 

Sehun turns his head and notices four girls begin to run towards Kai, surrounding him. They were pretty. All had brown hair. Kai didn’t seem to have any interest. He made a path and entered the lobby.

 

“Oppa.” One of the girls cried.

 

Sehun stared at the girls for a while in curiosity and soon followed Kai inside. When they entered, they’re were chandeliers on each block and there were glass vases with blossom trees on each side of the room. Soon after, Baekhyun, Tao and Luhan make their way inside.

 

“Who’s sitting where?” Luhan adds as he looks at the tables.

 

“Taeyeon and I will be sitting with the Yong family, they have kids, maybe you guys can sit with them.” Baekhyun adds as he holds out his arm for Taeyeon.

 

The two make their way to greet the Yong family whilst Sehun, Kai, Tao, Luhan and Suho stand there quietly.

 

“We’ll take a table for five.” Kai directs to the waiter as he begins walking to the table.

 

They are directed to the table where they lock eyes with two boys.

 

“Hello. Nice seeing you guys again...but i don’t think i know you.” He adds as he looks towards Sehun.

 

He’s pretty. His black hair was so pure and well combed. His white shirt suited him just right with his skinny black jeans.

 

“Hey, Jungkook.” Luhan added as he sat down.

 

Sehun took a seat next to Luhan whilst Kai sat opposite him, next to Jungkook.

 

"I'm sehun, I'm just saying with them for a few days." Sehun responds as he smiles nervously at Jungkook.

 

"Ah well, nice to meet you, Sehun." Jungkook adds as he ruffles his hair.

 

Luhan watches to two with curiosity whilst he sips a glass of his cold water.

 

"Well, I don't really feel like being here ,to be be honest." Suho adds as he rests his head on the palm of his hand.

 

"Why don't we show Sehun our regular tradition?" Jungkook adds as he looks towards Tao and Kai.

 

"Forget it." Kai responds as he looks away.

 

"What tradition?" Suho comments as he looks at Jungkook with a puzzled expression.

 

"Don't tell me you've forgotten?" Jungkook adds as fiddles the table knife with his fingers.

 

"I haven't, I'm up for it." Tao responds.

 

"It's still light outside, so it'll be fun." He continues.

 

Suho continues to act confused.Tao looks at Suho with a unfamiliar expression.

 

"Oh! Now I remember." Suho adds.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter