I 6

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MEET THE FAMILY                                                                                                             

“That’s cool, I hope to meetthem.” Sehun responds as he smiles.

 

The two carry on walking. Sehun slowly begins to lower his eyes and make contact with Kai’s hand as it sways back and forth whilst he walks in a fast pace. His eyes loose contact and begin focusing on the a nearby tree. Minutes pass without a word between them.

 

I really want to tell him how I feel. I can’t. Won’t it ruin our friendship? I don’t know. Give it time.

 

Both walk for fifteen minutes until they approach a large house. A modern looking house with pure shining windows from almost every angle. A mercedes parked near the concrete garage. Sehun’s eyes begin to widen as he looks around and analyses the enviroment.

 

“You’ll stay here for the night.” Kai adds as he begins climing the wooden stairs leading into the house.

 

Sehun stands still for a few seconds whilst admiring the house and eventually catches his attention as he bows his head with gratitude towards Kai and follows. Kai opens to door and enters with Sehun behind. Both are greeted by Kai’s brother, Baekhyun.

 

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo.” Baekhyun greets as he bows his head.

 

“Hello.” Sehun replies with a teeth smile as he wipes his shoes on the fine material carpet.

 

“This is Oh Sehun, he will be staying the night.” Kai adds as he removes his black trench coat and places it on the wooden hooks.

 

“Oh, I see, pleasure to meet you dongsaeng.” Baekhyun adds as holds out his hand to Sehun.

 

“He knows.” Kai adds as he looks at Baekhyun.


“Oh, well, don’t worry Sehun we don’t bite.” Baekhyun replies with a warm smile as he takes his coat and places it on the wooden hook next to Kai’s.

Sehun replies by shaking Baekhyun’s hand with a smile. Baekhyun then guides him further into the house. As they pass the corridor Sehun’s eyes wonder and show amaze at the beauty of the house. He hears the sound of the piano as he is guided further into the house. They enter the living room and Sehun turns his head and notices a boy playing the piano gracefully as his eyes focus on the keys of the classical piano.

 

“This is the living room, that there is Luhan.” Baekhyun adds as he smiles towards Sehun.

 

Luhan’s head looks up and begins to stare at Sehun whilst his head begins to tilt slightly to the right with curiosity. He gets up and approaches Sehun.

 

He is so pure. His blonde white hair and silk like skin. His eyes are like marbles. Luhan.

 

“Please to meet you.” Sehun directs towards Luhan with a smile and a bow as his eyes look downwards.

 

“Pleasure is all mine.” Luhan replies with a slight smile as he looks at Sehun.

 

“I’m..Well..My name is Oh Sehun.” He adds as he stutters in Luhan’s presence.

 

Luhan stands still and smiles at Sehun as their eyes connect.

 

“We have a guest?” A voice cries from a short distance as the two introduce themselves.

 

A girl appears from behind the corner of the living room. Her hair, long and blonde with brown eyes. Her smile, complimenting her pearly teeth. She begins walking towards the boys with a smile and bouncy attitude.

 

“Hello there!” She adds as she gives a warm smile towards Sehun.

 

“This is Taeyeon, Baekhyun’s girlfriend.” Kai states bluntly as he slides his hand through his silky black hair.”

 

Baekhyun smiles as he puts his arm around her delicate shoulders. He looks towards Kai and then Luhan. Taeyeon mentions that she has to prepare dinner as she begins to make her way to the kitchen whilst Baekhyun cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter