I 9

NAEGA WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      

 

   BANDAGE

 

Am I imagining this? I feel his arms, his arms wrapped around my waist. His grip, tightly surrounds me. I’ve never seen you like this, Kai. It...it feels warm.

 

Kai slowly releases Sehun and stares into his eyes with his hazel brown eyes. Sehun’s cheeks begin to  turn into a cherry like color.Kai’s eyes blink slowly whilst his expression remains pale.

 

“Let’s go.” Kai added as he walks past Sehun.

 

Sehun’s expression creates a large and shy grin, complimenting his dimples.

 

“Will you hurry up?” Kai adds as he turns around biting his lower lip whilst rolling his eyes.

 

“Oh, sorry.” Sehun adds as he continuously smirks as he races past Kai.

 

Kai’s eyebrow raises with confusion whilst his expression remains flat. Both enter the house where they see Taeyeon applying a bandage on Suho’s arm. Kai shakes his head as he removes his jacket and places it on the coat rack. Sehun enters the living room and sits near Taeyeon and Suho.

 

“You okay?” Sehun asks with a chuckle as he taps Suho on the back gently.

 

“Pft, yeah, just a sprain.” He replies as he clears his throat.

 

“A sprain? Hyung, you were practically whining for the past few minutes before Sehun and Kai came in. Your fault for challenging Kai.” Tao adds as he mocks Suho.

 

Kai leans against the white wall and crosses his arms while rolling his eyes. Suddenly the entrance door opens and shuts. Kai his head with curiosity and sees Luhan removing his jacket and entering the living room. Baekhyun comes down the stairs and enters the living room.

 

“Luhan, Kai, can I speak to you guys please?” Baekhyun adds as points his index finger upstairs.

 

Kai blinks once slowly and stands up straight and walks upstairs. Luhan bites his tooth showing his jaw line and follows. Taeyeon carries on wrapping the bandage whilst Sehun rubs Suho’s shoulder while watching the two walk upstairs.

 

UPSTAIRS

 

“Ok, what’s going on guys? What happened at training?” Baekhyun asked as his head continuously moved to face the two.

 

“Nothing.” Luhan added as he looked down to the left.

 

“Kai?” Baekhyn added.

 

Kai stares at Luhan for a few seconds and walks towards to the bathroom. Luhan turns his head to see Kai enter the bathroom and clenches his fists.

 

“Ok..but..wha-” Baekhyun begins.

.

Before Baekhyun can finish, Luhan quickly walks to his room and shuts the door. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and walks back downstairs. He takes a chair and places it next to Taeyeon while she massages Suho’s back.

 

“Do you want to go grab something to eat?” He asks as he head tilts to the side and his face develops a wide smile across his soft cheeks.

 

“Hah, sure, let me get my bag.” Taeyeon adds as she smiles and pinches Baekhyun’s nose.

 

“You going to be okay Suho?” Taeyeon adds as she walks towards the coat rack.

 

“Yup, I have Sehun here.” Suho adds as he smiles and faces Sehun.

 

Oh no.

 

“Like he will ever be interested in you.” Tao adds as he sips from a coke can.

 

Suho makes a face to Tao whilst he mocks him. Taeyeon and Baekhyun leave mentioning that Kai and Luhan are not in good moods and are in their rooms. Sehun hears the mercedes turn on and leave the driveway. He looks down with a puzzled expression.

 

“So it’s just us huh?” Suho mentions as he puts his arm around Sehun.

 

“Uh, maybe just you, I think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter