Episode 3 - What is Happiness?

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 3 – What is happiness?

(a/n: Warning. Fluff. May suffer from Taenybetes. And listen to Park Hyo Shin-Wildflower while reading this.

This chapter was made with the inspiration of the song and it suits the mood. Have fun reading!)

 

Christmas Time

 

Dushdushdushpshhhbooommbooommmeeeyyyyyoooo- the stereo system finally put to silence. (a/n: it’s dubstep lol)

“What the heck, Hyoyeon? Are you trying to bring down my house?!”

“No…I’m trying to raise the roof-wwooaaahh” Hyoyeon was having a smug on her face with the witty remark before a flying wet diaper was thrown and literally whizzed past her face. The choding gave a naughty merong at Tiffany then ran out to the backyard.

Tiffany pinched her temples due to the throbbing headache. Since the arrival of baby Irene, the couple has had little time to sleep and usually Tiffany would be the one waking up numerous times at night to look after the baby. Taeyeon was still weak and Sunny clearly reminded her not to let her wife do any heavy housework. Speaking of her wife, she sees Taeyeon walking out of their room. Clad in her black dress accentuating her figures. Although the little protruding pouch of her tummy and little extra weight gained may be an eyesore to some but to Tiffany, Taeyeon had never looked so beautiful in her eyes. Actually it’s a blessing in disguise for Tiffany. Taeyeon’s s looks full due to milk and she got some booty that Tiffany would so often gladly squeeze. She absolutely loves the long wavy black hair. There’s just something sensual about Taeyeon’s looks. She just can’t help but look at her from head to toe. Simply beautiful.

“I look fat isn’t it?”

Tiffany mindlessly nods still hazy from her daydream. As quick as the nod, Tiffany swing her head left and right so hard that it almost looked like she could snap her neck. “No!”

“Liar! You were staring at me so long I could just tell what you were thinking.” She said and storms off.

Tiffany hurriedly chase Taeyeon already back in their room.

“I can’t fit in any of these dresses.” Taeyeon picked up a cream coloured lacy dress and cringed looking at their full size mirror. “Oh my God! I look like a sack of potato.” Taeyeon was clearly distressed and uttered words that didn’t sit quite well with Tiffany. “Gosh! Look at me. I’m disgusting!”

Disgust. That’s far from what Tiffany thinks of Taeyeon. Tiffany walked towards Taeyeon with a stern look. Grabbed the cream coloured dress. Thrown it across the room then pulled Taeyeon in her embrace quite strongly. Her left arm made its way around Taeyeon’s hip and Taeyeon could feel how strong the grip was as she couldn’t really move. Tiffany’s right hand palmed Taeyeon’s right cheek and said, “Don’t you ever say that again. You are the most beautiful person to me.” The sudden act turned Taeyeon into mush and she could feel the temperature of her face increases. No doubt it’s turned red by now. So she lowered her gaze. Not for long though. As Tiffany’s hand captured her chin and raised her head up. Their eyes locked on each other’s gaze. “For better or worse. Remember?”

Caresses from Tiffany’s thumb on her chin seemed to put her in a calm state. And the warmth she feels with Tiffany’s body on her melting away her heart. But it’s not enough to put aside her insecurities. “But still…I’m fat.”

“Shush! I don’t wanna hear it. If you’re fat then I’ll be fat with you. I’ll ask Sooyoung to bring me to the buffet place she frequent to gain weight.” Taeyeon giggled but stopped as Tiffany’s eyes pierced through hers. She swallowed a lump in a throat. Tiffany opened and said, “Then I’ll be fatter than you.” It may sound silly to some people but Taeyeon don’t see anything stupid about that. Because she knows Tiffany is being serious. Because their love is no laughing matter. Not after what they’ve been through. The memories of their hardship as a couple flashes in Taeyeon’s head. Being the sensitive one, tears start to pool and try with all her might the tears fell anyway. And it broke Tiffany’s heart. Tiffany hugs Taeyeon even tighter. Taeyeon’s heavy breath slapped Tiffany’s face. Her hand that was on her chin moved to the back of Taeyeon’s head. She closes the distance of their lips. And it touches. Tiffany gives a couple of pecks before dives in and takes what’s rightfully hers. Her tongue caresses the inside of Taeyeon’s mouth. Then their tongue touches and like a jolt of electricity the slow deep kiss turned fervent as both battles with supremacy. Tiffany’s one that doesn’t like to lose and Taeyeon knows it and let Tiffany her tongue. It’s also a sign that she is submitting to her other half. And for Tiffany, she’ll do it gladly.

Tiffany loosened her embrace but before letting her go, she placed a soft kiss on Taeyeon’s right eyebrow. A gesture she used to do when they started dating. The time when Taeyeon were too shy to kiss on the lips. Amazingly enough the gesture was never awkward and it’s the one thing she wants to give more than the as there was nothing lustful but just love. Pure love. Lucky for Tiffany, the feeling was mutual.

 

 

 

 

TaeNy’s Backyard-some time after…

 

The party just could not get any more awkward. Even Hyo choding actually behaves. Usually the blond would have some crazy ideas to live up the atmosphere and the prankster Yuri would gladly join in the scheme. Well, Sooyoung continues to munch away but in silence.

All because Taeyeon’s parents unexpectedly decided to visit.

“Unnie, I wanna see my niece.” Hayeon asked cutting the awkward silence.

“Yeah, me too.” Jiwoong said smiling.

“Of course. Let’s go get her.” Taeyeon said thankful for Hayeon. And the two followed Taeyeon to the nursery.

“I’ll bring this herbal soup to the kitchen, Taeyeon.” Ms. Kim showed her the stainless steel container she’s holding.

Tiffany stands in silence in front of Mr. Kim. The man that she used to consider as a father and she’d called her appa too. Now, she didn’t dare to call him that. She felt uneasy as the man stares her down. But then the man spoke. “I wanna have a talk with you, Tiffany.”

“S-sure, Mr. Kim.” Tiffany cursed herself in her mind for stuttering. “What about in the living room?”

Mr. Kim nods but before that he turned to the rest of them and said, “Carry on. Pretend that I’m not here. This is a party, right?” The man smiled.

Tiffany’s mouth agape at the scene. He smiled. Warmly. She had not seen it since she took Taeyeon away from him. Well, that’s what she remembered most from all the angry screaming when they decided to get married.

“Do you want some wine, Mr. Kim? Or water?” Tiffany offered. Trying to be polite to the old man. She suddenly feels nervous. “We have soda too. You want coke? We don’t have Pepsi but I can go-“

“It’s okay, Tiffany.” The old man raises his hand and that successfully shut Tiffany’s mouth. “Come.” He pats the empty sit next to him.

Tiffany swallows the lump in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter