Episode 28 - Episode Finale.

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Episode 28 – Episode Finale.

 

It took 8 hours for the surgeons to remove the metal rod. It took a week for Taeyeon to regain consciousness. It took Taeyeon a few days for her to see her children. And another couple more days for her to learn of Tiffany’s condition.

Tiffany only learnt of the accident after 3 weeks of the operation. Her fast recovery was such a surprise to an extend that the neuro doctor deemed her recovery as “incredible”, “amazing” or “miracle”. Sometimes the strength of a person lies in his/her will to live. She limps her way to Taeyeon’s ward with IV drips attached to a contraption. The doctor and even nurses wasn’t keen on her walking so soon but she begged and begged that finally the doctor agrees on a condition that the visit shouldn’t take more than 30mins. A nurse accompanying her aside from Hyoyeon. She’s thankful that Hyoyeon was present by her side. She has been there all along. The blond haired woman’s a great friend indeed.

The moment their eyes met, tears naturally flowed. Taeyeon starts to cough and was in pain. Tiffany quickly stand by her side. Her hand cupping Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Sshh. Don’t cry, my love.” Tiffany kisses Taeyeon’s brow.

“F-fany...” Taeyeon struggles to talk.

“Hey, I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere.” Tiffany grabs hold of Taeyeon’s hand and kiss it gently.

“A-aiden...”

“He’s okay, Taeyeon. Our baby boy’s a strong little man. In fact all of them are little warriors. We should be like them too.” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon nods and smile. Tiffany’s right. She shouldn’t be mopping or depressed. Since she can barely speak, Taeyeon mouthed a ‘I love you’ to Tiffany.

Tiffany’s eyes turns red. She’s trying not to cry. But a lone tear still escapes. She quickly wipes it away. “I love you too. So...so much.” She pecks Taeyeon lips. Even with their parched and cold lips, their love so strong it warms their hearts.

“I promise I’m gonna be with you all the way. We’ve been through this before. We can do it again. We mustn’t be discourage. It don’t matter how long it takes. Because we gonna go home. To our home. You know why?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon mouthed a soft, “Our babies.”

“That’s right. Our little hero, Irene; our handsome player Aiden and our little pink princess Angela are waiting for us. We wouldn’t wanna break their hearts now, are we?”

Taeyeon shakes her head. She pulls Tiffany closer and understanding the intention, Tiffany leans in kissing Taeyeon. This time longer.

Tiffany felt a soft squeeze on her shoulder and break the kiss. Hyoyeon smiled at both of them and said, “Time’s up, Tiffany. You’ll get the chance to visit again tomorrow.”

“Just give us a moment, ‘kay?”

Hyoyeon didn’t have the heart to refuse. “Okay. 2 minutes tops or I’m gonna have to drag you out.”

Tiffany gave an okay sign and waited for Hyoyeon to be out of the room. She caresses Taeyeon’s hair and said, “I gotta go now. The doc only gave me so little time but it’s better than nothing. Such a finicky doctor.” Tiffany scowls which earns a little chuckle from Taeyeon.

“Gosh, I miss your smile. I miss your lips especially. Wanna kiss it...” She pecks Taeyeon’s lip. “...all...” Another peck. “...the...” Another one. “...time...” This time the kiss lingers.

Even when Hyoyeon bust through the door, Tiffany and Taeyeon were still kissing. Hyoyeon had to pull Tiffany away. While being drag out of the room, Tiffany said, “When we outta here, we’ll get married. Go to Bora Bora for honeymoon and...” Tiffany was already out the door but she grips the edge and shout at Taeyeon, “...We just leave the kids to their grandparents!”

True to her words, they got married. It was a beautiful beach setting. A simple and typical white themed wedding. Flowers are the ones that bring in the pop of colours. Among the attendees was Jessica. After the accident, she and Taeyeon agreed to break their engagement off. Jessica realised her mistake and had been reflecting on her actions. And apparently she has also developed a soft spot for Irene after the accident. Jessica decided to donate a hefty amount of money to the paediatric division of the General Hospital. A new children’s ward with Irene’s name is going to be build.

“If you’re interested in Irene, I object.”

Jessica rolls her eyes at Tiffany. “Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not a freaking pedo.”

“Be nice.” Taeyeon slaps Tiffany’s arm. “That’s really nice of you, Sica. A lot of people is gonna be benefiting from this.”

“As long as it’s for the kids, I don’t mind. Besides, you know I got dough to spend so why not spend it on something meaningful.”

Taeyeon smiled and gave Jessica a hug. Jessica was a little taken aback at first but returns the hug with equal endearment.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon said.

“Thank you too.” Jessica replied.

Tiffany was frowning as the hug was taking too long than her liking. “Okay, that’s enough.” She pries Jessica away from Taeyeon. Tiffany was literally pushing Jessica towards her car. Wanting the blond to leave soon. Taeyeon was busy greeting and thanking other guests and Jessica took this time to have a word with Tiffany.

“Treat her right, Tiffany.” Jessica said as she opens her car door. “Or I swear I’ll end your life and steal your kids.”

“You damn right I will. And I’m gonna have a restraining order against you. You’re not gonna be anywhere near my kids within the 20miles radius.” Tiffany retorted as she closes Jessica’s door as the woman steps in.

Jessica lowered her window and said, “I’m serious. Taeyeon’s a strong and passionate woman. You’re the luckiest person alive and I resent you for having her heart so easily.”

Tiffany has this arrogant smug on her face. Obviously swelling with pride. But she wasn’t expecting the sentence followed after.

“Don’t break her heart again, please?”

Tiffany was taken aback. It wasn’t everyday that anyone heard the J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter