Episode 22 - Is this the End?

Birth of TaeNy's baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 22 – Is this the End?

 

Tiffany Hwang has been sentenced to do 100 hours of community service and to complete a course on anger management. The Hwang heiress was arrested last month for public disturbances and destroying hospital property. Unofficial reports stated the true nature of her arrest was of domestic abuse, however the police denied the allegations and Hwang family’s representative has –

Taeyeon switched off the tv. A tear fell from her eye. It’s been a month since the incident and she is still having hard time swallowing everything. Never had she imagined Tiffany would be such a violent person. She is sweet and caring. Temper? Yes. But never she expected it to be this bad.

“Time for lunch, Taetae.” The voice of her mother takes her out of her thoughts. Taeyeon is grateful her family is here. Her mother and father had been such doting grandparents. Jiwoong and Hayeon have been great babysitters too.

Taeyeon slowly and carefully made her way to the dinner table. The incident at the hospital had resulted in Taeyeon’s caesarean stitching burst open and it had to be sewn again. She’s sure it is going to leave a huge scar on her belly. The doctor advised her for home rest until the stitching is truly healed.

“Taeyeon? Everything alright?” Her mom asked.

“Hmm? Oh yeah. Everything’s fine, umma.”

Mrs. Kim sighed. “Whatever your decision is, we will have your back.”

Taeyeon was about to answer when the front door opened. “We’re home!” Jiwoong and Irene announced together.

“Ooh food!” Jiwoong said. He was about to take a chicken cutlet when Mrs. Kim swats his hand away.

“Get your own food. This is Taeyeon’s.” Mrs. Kim said. But Jiwoong swiftly took a cutlet and ate it before running to the living room. “Aish this kid.” Mrs. Kim sighed.

Taeyeon chuckled at the scene.

Irene made her way to Taeyeon and showed her a drawing she made in school. “Umma, look.”

“Wow, you drew this? So pretty.” Taeyeon praised her eldest.

“When will mummy come home? I wanna show her my drawing.” Irene asked innocently.

Taeyeon bit her lip. They agreed to separate after the incident. Mr.Kim insisted that Tiffany to stay away from Taeyeon for a while. She received calls from Tiffany asking about their children’s wellbeing and of course hers too. Tiffany also had expressed countless apologies to her but she kept mum. Perhaps it’s time she have a proper talk with Tiffany.

 

*********************

Hyoyeon made coffee for her boss. Although Tiffany has been relieved of duty but she is still the CEO. Mr. Hwang advises her daughter to have an extended vacation. Besides, she has to do community work and also the classes she needs to attend. She sees Tiffany rubbing her temple.

“Headache again?” Hyoyeon asked and gave Tiffany her cup of coffee.

Tiffany nods. She’s been having lots of it lately. “I think it’s my blood pressure to blame.”

“Maybe you should have it checked. I don’t want you to have a or something.” Hyoyeon expressed her concern. Tiffany only gave her smile.

“Anyway, Taeyeon asked me to give you this pap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter