Why?

I Hate You But,I Love You

tumblr_nelehl9Vm11tdn6ogo1_500.jpg
Eunji wave him back and smile to him."Unnie i have brought some dress for you,Would u mine hanging out with Jin for a while?"Krystal said.Eunji been shock.She shook her head."Jin might busy--"Eunji said but cut by Jin."Im not."He says.

"You guys should hang out together,Eunji you can go home with him later."Sica said.

"Eonnie,"Eunji want to say something.Sica Eunji's head."It's gonna be alright.Our mom will be proud if she had the daughter like u."Sica said.Eunji just smile.Eunji slowly grab Jin's hand.Krystal and sica leave them.

"So,Are u hungry?"Jin ask Eunji.Eunji silent herself."Eunji yah? You can call me oppa from now..You re younger than me"Jin say.

"I can't call u oppa,jagi,yeobo..I can't...Why u choose me?"Eunji ask.Jin silent for a while."Because u remind me to someone.."Jin said and suddenly laugh."What's wrong with u..Who's the girl remind you?"Eunji ask.
"The crybaby..I didn't remember her real name..I hate her,But..You looks like her.."Jin said.Eunji just nod her head.

#Ring Ring Ring#
#It was Jin's phone#

"Yah! Where are u!? Im finding u!"Taehyung,Jin's dongsaeng said.

"Im with Eunji.."Jin said.

"You dont have time hyung,Meet me at man store"Taehyung said and hang up the phone.
### 
"Im sorry,Eunji.I have to go...It's nice to meet u"Jin said.Eunji leave without words.That might be hurt Jin a little bit.Jin just feel sad a bit.Jin off to meet Taehyung."Yah,Taehyungie~!"Jin call Taehyung."Nae hyung?"Taehyung ask while choosing a perfect clothes for Jin.Jin look at Taehyung and smile."Can i be a perfect husband for Eunji?"Jin ask.Taehyung look at Jin."You can..She might likes u..Dont worry The contract is 3 weeks only it'll ended.Dont worry"Taehyung said.Jin just nodded.

[That Night]
"You look pretty saeng~I like your hairstyle!"Sica said.

"Eonnie^^ You look wonderful~!"Krystal said.Eunji just give a smile."I know"She repiled.
"Remember dear,Be nice to them!! Please"Eunji's mom said and hug Eunji.Eunji touched.And then,Eunji go to Jin's family house by the car.When she arrive,she knocked the door.Eunji's eyes blink twice.She was too nervous.Someone open the door.It was Jin!

image"
"What? Is that you can say?"Eunji quiet mad.

"Uh-oh I am such a fool.Should we go inside? Im so sorry"Jin said and scratch his head.and Eunji go inside."Anyeonghaseyo my name is Jung eunji"Eunji said and bow to Jin's parents."Aigoo Beautiful <33"Mrs.Kim said.Eunji give a light smile.U know,It was a fake smile.Eunji just having a good chat to Jin's parent not JIN.Jin dissapointed a bit."So,you can due the date of the mariage"Mr.Jin said.
"I think we can do,2 days from now.."Jin said.Eunji shock."Okay! Faster than i though! Hahaha!"Mr.Kim said.

[After dinner] [Jin's garden]
"Why?You want to marry me? If u marry me we can't do anything though.You re strangers to me.."Eunji quiet mad."Just contract,Why you accept it if u dislike?"Jin ask.Eunji hold her tears."I dont want my parents upset..That's all..This is the way that can make they happy.."Eunji said.
"I dont want my parents saw us argue.I dont want to hurt them too.So lets hug.They re watching us."Jin said and hug Eunji.

Eunji slowly tearing.She's not tell this thing too Yifan yet.She feel guilty to Yifan.She release the hug from Jin.Eunji smile and leave early.She's off to meet Yifan.Jin face change."I can send u to home.."Jin said.
"Im sorry Jin i want to go home alone..I have something important to do.."Eunji said and off to meet Yifan at his house.

"Jagiya~!"Yifan said.Eunji suddenly cry and hug Yifan."Im sorry..."Eunji said.Yifan clueless.
"Why?"he ask.Eunji explain everythin to Yifan.Yifan face change after Eunji explain anything."What should i do?"Eunji ask.

"Just marry him,Kimseokjin..is my best friend im sure he'll invite me.."Yifan said.

"No..We have to run away! Keep  your things! We go to canada!"Eunji said.

"No,We not..Just marry Kimseokjin..Make your parents happy.My parents make ur parents sad.Its all my fault."Yifan said and hug Eunji again.Yifan hold his tear.He dont want to show it to Eunji."I'll marry u ..After the contract finish..I love u oppa"Eunji said.Yifan smile."It's all my fault for hurt your sister heart.Now you have to take a revenge of me"Yifan said.

When Eunji walk home suddenly she saw Jin is sitting infront of Eunji's home.Eunji come to Jin."Yah! Why are u doin here? Are u crazy?"Eunji ask.Jin is blinking his eyes."You forgot this.."Jin said while holding a ring and show it to Eunji."Jin.."Eunji said.
"Just take it and wear it..Im going home now..Bye.."Jin leave and give the engagement ring to Eunji.Eunji just wear it.

================================
"I think she hates me."Jin said to Taehyung."Eunji? Hates you? Yah,She must be nervous.Dont worry.She'll be okay with u soon"Taehyung said while watching the drama.

"Soon? When? She hates me! She try to avoid herself from me! Do you think i like it if i married who someone who hates me?"Jin mad.

"Yah! Dont mad me,Mad her!"Taehyung said.

"I know..But--"Jin reply  and been cut by taehyung.

"Make her fall in love with u..Thats work"Taehyung said.Jin just got an idea."U might right.."Jin said.

"Hyung,Go to sleep..Im very tired."Taehyung said.Jin just nod and sleep.All night he can't stop thinking about Eunji and then he sleep.The next day Eunji went to Bridal Store.Eunji is wearing a beautiful dress for her mariage."You look beautiful.."Sica said.Eunji just look at the mirror and staring a while looks how beautiful she was."Jin was here?"Eunji ask.Sica nodded."Did he wear GPS? And find me with my DNA like my hair?"Eunji ask a weird question that can make Sica laugh."I didnt make joke"Eunji say.

"Yes..He was here..With the same reason of you..Why? you want to meet him?"Sica ask.Eunji quickly shook her head."Where is Krystal?"Eunji ask.

"She went to school today."Sica said.Eunji decided to meet Jin.He look at Jin with his handsome tuxedo."Eunji?"He spot Eunji.Eunji just silent."Yes,that's my imagination when you wearing those wedding dress.Hahaha"Jin said and does'nt notice that Eunji really there."You look pretty Eunji..I want to be your best husband you never had.I promise to cook for you.You dont have to cook for me.I dont want to hire the maid.I'll do all if i can."Jin said.Eunji touched and leave Jin alone.Jin been shock."Is that you?"Jin asked and go to chase Eunji."Eunji!"Jin call her.Eunji stop walking."Yes.Thats you..I know..What i say is.."Jin lost for word.

"Dont ever make me fall in love with u! never! You'll never steal my heart!!"Eunji said and walks away.Jin just silent a while.It might hurt.But eunji did that bcoz Yifan heart."Hyung,What happened?"Taehyung ask.

"You hear ?Okay ..Your plan is failed..I was failed..He hates what should i do? Nothing.."Jin said and walks away."Hyung,Are u okay?"Taehyung ask again.

"IM OKAY! DONT WORRY ABOUT ME!!"Jin mad.

"You should cancel it..Your mariage and leave her alone.."Taehyung said.

"W-What?"Jin confuse.

"Yes,Cancel it.If she was like that."Taehyung said.

"I dont want make a fight.Really.."Jin said.

"So? You want to hurt yourself with that? With the girl you doesn't know ?? He just hurt you like that! Fool! You Fool when in love! Or you want is just MONEY? You just like our parents! Married WITHOUT LOVE!"Taehyung mad.Eunji sneakily watching them.Eunji almost cry but she hold it."How could he receive this?"Eunji feels guilty.Eunji change her dress after that.

[After 30 minutes passed]
"Eonnie i want to go,Thanke u for everything.."Eunji smile and leave.Sica just smile.Eunji go to yifan's home.Eunji's knock twice but he didn't open it.Suddenly.............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------