Marriage

I Hate You But,I Love You




Someone patted Eunji's shoulder.When she turn back she see Jin who behind her."W-Why y-ou were here?"Eunji ask.Jin look at Eunji."I think i should ask you first..Yifan hyung is my friend..I want to give guest card for out marriage"Jin said.

"I'm here for the same rea-son"Eunji voice were shaking."U should'nt have,Can i ask you? What is your relationship between Yifan?"Jin ask.Eunji lie to Jin that yifan is Eunji's friend not boyfriend."Did he answer your call?"Eunji ask.Jin shook his head."Maybe he's not at home.Okay,Bye..Dont forget tomorrow!"Jin said and leave Eunji.When Jin was gone,Eunji hear some weird sound behind the door."Oppa? Are you there?"Eunji said she twist knob it doesn't lock.When she open it..She saw that Yifan were fainted  his living room were quiet messy the mirror was broken."Oppa!"Eunji said and walk to him.

"Eunji?"Yifan suddenly said."Oppa.."Eunji reply.Yifan smile and Eunji's hair.

"What are you doing?"Eunji ask.

"Be a good wife if i was not in this world..."Yifan said and slowly close his eyes.

"Yifan! Kris oppa!!"She cried she quickly call the ambulans.The ambulans come and bring yifan to the hospital.Eunji come along with him.When they arrive,doctor check his disease.Eunji were crying while waithing Kris/yifan.Many missed call that Eunji get.She doesn't care abt it.Suddenly the doctor call Eunji.

"He might be in coma.His lung was wet.What i know,he was having a quiet fever.But he dont meet the doctor.Maybe he was too stress.I think he'll be okay."Doctor said.

"Can u call his family? I'll give the number..Doctor,After his family were here,Please dont tell anyone who bring him at here.."Eunji said.The doctor agree and call his parent.Before leaving,He meet Kris who lying on the bed at hospital.Eunji tears were flowing and fall to Kris's hand."Bye..I'll be good wife..I promise.."Eunji cry and leave him.


Someone call Eunji,It was Jin.

"Where are you? You know,Your mom and your sis worried about you! I worried! Where are you now?"Jin ask

"Im on my way to my home.."Eunji said.

"Your mom and your sis not at home! Where are u? I'll pick u!"Jin said.

"Meet me at Han river..I'm on my way.."Eunji said.

"Okay wait there ! DONT GO ANYWHERE! Bye.."Jin hang up.He quickly pick up Eunji.Eunji wait for Jin at Han river.Eunji tearing again.After 10 minutes,Jin arrive,He find Eunji at there."Where is she?"He ask hisself.And then he saw Eunji sitting on the bench.Jin come to her.

"Eunji..Let's go.."Jin said.

"I .."Eunji start crying.

"What's wrong?"Jin ask.

"Im sorry..Because of me...You get stress,get mad,you get a weird imagination of me..I feel guitly to everyone..I was selfish..I hurt you..and im sorry.."Eunji said.

"You re not selfish,You accept the marriage because of your parents isnt it? Maybe you were hurting my heart but it's okay.We can ended this contract.Im promise we won't do anything on the first night.I wont touch you."Jin said and sitting beside Eunji.Jin put out the tissue and wipe at Eunji's face.

"I dont want you to be like this.We should pretend that we're lover infront the people.Behind them,we re just strangers.I know that you were not ready..I wont ask you why u hate me..Please be happy.You make me more worried.Now,Let's go.Dont cry again"Jin comfort Eunji with the words.

Eunji touched what Jin do to her.After they were arrive,Eunji pretend to be happy infront other people.They were a party for Eunji and Jin.They were happy together.

"Yah,girl..How many child you want?"Eunji's friend ask.

"What? I think it's too fast..It was just a marriage contract..We--"Eunji said but been cut by Jin.

"We were decided to get 2 child."Jin said.

"So,you both have continue the contract if like that."Eunji's friend said.

"Hm..We gonna think about that later.Haha"Eunji said and grab Jin's hand and bring him to other room that no one there.

"Yah! What are you trying to say? You know 3 weeks right? The limit of the marriage! If i was pregnant,we have to continue it!"Eunji mad.

"I can act well than you..Why you bring me to here? In this room?  "Jin said and pointing to the bed.

"Why are you pointing that bed? I changed my clothes here..Hm..What are u thinking Jin?"Eunji ask.

Jin smirk naughtily.Jin close his face to Eunji's face."You know.."Jin smirk.

"Y-ou pr-omise.."Eunji said.

"I know..This for fun only.."Jin said and close his face to Eunji's face closer almost to kiss her lips.Eunji close her eyes.Jin was strong Eunji can't fight him.Suddenly,..

Someone open the door it was Eunji's mom who want to rest.Mrs.Jung(eunji's mom) very shock."Did i disturb you guys?"Mrs Jung ask.Jin and Eunji been caught.Their face turn red."Mom.."Eunji said and push Jin and walk away.Jin bow to her mom and follow Eunji at her back.

Eunji mad at Jin."Mianhae..Im just kidding.."Jin say sorry to Eunji.Eunji quickly pinch Jin arms."Ahh!! It pain! Im sorry!"Jin said.

"Fool!! Yah! Dont walk with me!"Eunji said and release Jin.She walks away."Aish this girl.."Jin mad.
Eunji walk to bathroom.She heard someone were crying."Who's there?"Eunji said.She pull the door.

"Eonnie?"Eunji said.She saw Sica were crying."Please dont tell mom about this.."Sica said.

"I wont.if you tell me what is it."Eunji ask.

"Wuyifan..He.."Sica start crying again.Eunji silent herself."What's wrong with him?"Eunji ask act he doesn't know anything.

"He was sick..What i heard he..in coma..20% to live.."Sica said.Eunji hold her tears.

"Did you still love him?"Eunji ask.Sica slowly nodded."Let's go..Hm..Go wash your face."Eunji said.

"I heard he has a girlfriend..I dont know who..People told me..I dont know...Why i love him even he have a girlfriend.."Sica crying again.

Sica stand up and wash her face.Sica fixing her makeup.Eunji patted Sica's shoulder."Eonnie..Be strong.."Eunji said.Sica smile and Eunji's hair."Nae~^^"Sica said.

Eunji suddenly feels guilty to Sica...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"You both looks great at dinner party.."Taehyung said.

"Yes.."Jin said.

"What you do to her..She looks happy.."Taehyung ask.

"She suddenly asking apology.."Jin said.

"Maybe she was feel guilty."Taehyung said.

"Let's go to sleep.I need energy tomorrow.."Jin said.He doesn't want to tell Taehyung the detail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ohma,about ..Me and Jin..Dont misunderstanding..."Eunji said.

"If you were getting pregnant,You have to continue the contract."Mrs.Jung said.Eunji think that her mom really mad but doesn't .She happy in her heart <33 

"Mom,Where were i go when honeymoon? Are u organising everything?"Eunji ask again.

"Your father too..He was helping me..And your Future Mom-in-law.I have to keep secret of your location of your honeymoon.You were getting marry at morning.Thats the infromation that i can give.Dear,go to sleep it was midnite already.."Mrs Jung said as she want her daughter to sleep.

"Yes,Mother.."Eunji said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[At the morning] 

The wedding just started.All people sitting in the church waithing for Jin and Eunji to get married.It was a nice day to get married.Eunji feel sad.Other people including Jin think that Eunji was happy but inside Eunji's heart always crying.

Jin was nervous and afraid at the same time.He was standing infront priest waithing for eunji to come.Eunji were silent herself from early morning.She was about to cry but she hold it.She walk towards Jin in the church while her father lead her.She was arrive.

Staring at Jin eyes at couple of minutes.Eunji tear were flowing.Jin were shock.

"Kim seokjin,will you take Jung Eunji as your wife?"The priest ask.

"I do..."Jin said.

"Jung Eunji,will you take Kimseokjin as your husband?"The priest ask Eunji.

Eunji think about Yifan and her family.What happen if...
I canceled the marriage? 
I continue the marriage?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanke you for reading~^^ I hope you'll enjoy this! 
Bye :)) Sorry my grammar was not very good and i hope u'll understand^^ 

Byeeee ~ 
Happy Bday to Kimseokjin <333 

I m sorry i there was mistake in this fanfic