Should I?

I Hate You But,I Love You

"I..."Eunji said and look at people.

"Eunji?"Jin ask.

"Be a good wife for him.."

"Marry him" 


"I--I--I do.."Eunji said.At the same time,Kris heart stop.He was stop breathing and then his heart pounding again.Luckly,It was machine job!

"I pronounce you as husband and wife Jin you may kiss the bride"The priest said.

Jin was the one who very nervous."Eunji..Mian.."Jin said.He hold Eunji's hand and kiss her lips.Eunji heart pounding fast.Her tears flowing.Jin release his lips.All people claping,cheering for them.

"Sorry.."He whispered.Eunji nodded and give a fake smile to other people.The wedding ceremony continue by cake,gift everything.Some poems and speech from family.Just like a simple wedding ceremony.Eunji doesn't talk to Jin since Jin kissed Eunji's lips.They just talk a simple word like 'okey' 'im fine' 'hm..' just like that.It hurt Jin again a little bit.

The wedding ceremony is ended,Now,Eunji and Jin were going to honeymoon by aeroplane.Again Eunji just act like Jin never exist."Eunji? Are you mad?"Jin say.

"Im not..Im just thinking.."Eunji say.

"You were crying.."Jin say.

"This is the revenge.I made someone cry.I feel guilty.."Eunji say.

"Who?"Jin ask.

"I can't tell you.."Eunji say.

"Okay,I wont ask."Jin say.Eunji's tear flowing on her cheek.Jin just look at her."I was the one who hurt you actully..Please forgive me.."Jin say.

"You not..Dont feel guilty..You make our parents happy!"Eunji say.

"I make you cry..Right?"Jin say.He take some tissue in his pocket and wipe Eunji's tears."Jin ah.."Eunji say.

"Wae?! Okay if you hate this..I'll stop comforting you..Act you like you didn't exist"Jin sound just like mad.Eunji touch Jin's face with her beautiful hand."Y-ou are the one who comforting me..U were nice to me..Im glad if i had a friend just like u..As a gift,....Tonight..We..."Eunji say 

"What?"Jin say his heart pounding fast.

"I'll sleep on the bed and you will sleep on the couch! Haha!"Eunji say.

"Yah! This girl! You make my heart beating fast ! You want me to die??!!"Jin mad.

"What are you thinking Jin?! Dont think weird thing!"Eunji mad too.

After 30 minutes,Eunji were fall asleep she leaned her head on Jin's shoulder.It can make Jin shocked."Eunji,wake up please.."Jin whisper at Eunji's ear.Eunji sleep like a log.She doesnt hear what Jin whisper her.Jin push Eunji's head another side."Dont leave your saliva on my clothes! My clothes very expensive!"Jin mad.Eunji slowly smile.

"What you mean of that smile?!"Jin mad again and smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They arrive at Paris the place that Jin always wanted to go.Jin looks so happy.

"Can i go to other place? You will stay here..I'll take another flight."Eunji say and she was about to go but Jin stop her.

"My parents hire the spy for spying out on us.I heard their conversation.I saw 3 from here.We should act like a lovers."Jin said.

"!"Eunji curse.

"Yah! speak cautiously"Jin said.

"Nae -_-"Eunji say.

"Dont mad on me okay?"Jin said and wrap his hand around Eunji's waist and walk each other.Eunji face like '-_-' She was not happy.What she feel is

Eunji POV 
i want to kill this guy actully he take advantage on me! By wraped his creepy hand around my waist you think im what? -_- Really hate that.What he was thinking? Im gonna kill this guy.
"Jagiya what you want to eat?"Jin ask me.Yes,i agree him he can act really well with his handsome face.I mean girls will like him if he was an actor.Seriously,What im thinking?Geez -_- Remember! 3 weeks only! And why he call me jagiya? Okay i can act well too.I can call him oppa -_- 
I smile infront him."Oppa,I want to eat what you want eat"i say. Geez i say like that? Puiihhh!

Jin smirk on me."Jagiya? You re so sweet~i'll choose."Jin say and touch my face smoothly.I just smile on him.We eat some food together.Silent~~in this romantic city.I should go here with yifan.Oh wait,I miss him..Is he okay or not? Hm..My tears is about to cry.Jin look at me."Dont cry again"He say.I smile on him and just nodded.

After we have ROMANTIC lunch -_- ,We re going to many interesting places.Jin told me that the spy will follow us.maybe at the hotel there was a lot of spy including the maid who clean up our room.Jin told me.I dont know.We should act like a couples.When night rises,I was walking with Jin...

"Aww my leg hurts.."I say.You dont say i want some Jin attention! My leg really hurt! I walk entire day with high heels that sica bought it for me.

"Dont get my attention."Jin cooly say that.

"Can i borrow your sneakers?"I say.

"You want to exchange? No! Im not going to wear those high heels!"Jin mad.

"Can we go to that hotel by car?"I say.Jin sigh he looks like mad.he suddenly make a crazy decision  he carry me on his back."Yah! You re not car!"I mad and hit him.

"The hotel just infront there!"Jin say.

"W--hy you carried me?"I suddenly ask him.

"Spy following us."Jin say.

"Thanke you..Im glad you help me.."I thanked to him.After 2 minutes later,I sleep on his back.I really thanked him.I...hm..nevermind

---Jin's pov----
I check in at the hotel while carrying Eunji on my back.After that,i bring Eunji to our room.i lock the doors.I walk to our bed and then i put her on the bed gently.She look beautiful.I smile.I look at  her closely i her hair.I open her jackets,i pull out her stockings and put it away.And then i cover her with blanket.I look at her face.She's beautiful.I her beautiful hair.And then i pick up the rose that have been on our bed.I try to reach another on the top of the bed.She look calmly when sleeping.I was smile to her.

 

Many roses here.She might be hurt because roses has many thorn.i overstep on of that roses and fall because its hurt.I almost fell on Eunji's body.My action is too ert.i accidently trap her under me.Oh no! Her eyes is about to open.She open her eyes.She was shocked."Im sorry.."I say.
And then she push me and slap my face.

---END POV--- 
"Yah!! What you try to do on me!!??!!"Eunji mad to Jin.

"There was many roses here! It has a thorn that might hurt you! I overstep and i fell."Jin say.

"Or you try to do other thing? Are you try to me? How dare you!!"Eunji say.She pull Jin's ear and bring Jin outside the room.

"TODAY!! YOU SLEEP AT THE LOBBY!! Here your blankets! Go away!!"Eunji mad and slam the door infront jin.Jin decided to sleep at the lobby.Eunji really mad on him.

----4:00AM----
Jin is sleeping on the couch at the lobby while sitting.Eunji go to lobby finding Jin with her pajama."What i should do? Should i? what i did to you? Im sorry...I can't sleep because of you.."Eunji say.She is sitting beside him and leaned her head on Jin's shoulder.Eunji continue sleep. 

"Please be a good wife.." 

Eunji remember what Kris told her before the marriage.Eunji suddenly tearing.

[FLASHBACK]
Eunji get a letter from doctor.The doctor say that he found it inside Kris pocket..

Dear lovely Eunji,
I hope you read it.Do you remember the night after you told me everything? Yes,you do.
After you went home,someone call me.He ask to drink with him.I say yes,.
I meet him at bar.He was drink lots of wine.Guess who? Its Jin ! Your fiance ! 
What i heard from him,You hate him so much didnt you? Please dont hate him.He just doing his job.Please dont hate him.He hurt so much because of you.
Please be nice to him,He told me that you looks like his first love.Hahaha Eunji,i want you happy with him.I think i can't live longer, Im kidding !
Really,If you want me to be happy,Continue the contract..We can be friends right? We can? I'll always love you.Please take care of sica..I think she still love me.
Kbye ~ Take care,I love you.



Eunji were crying that time.Now,She remember that until today.

[End Flashback] [In the morning] 
Jin just wake up from his sleeps."Eunji?"Jin shocked.

"I know you awake,dont move..I want to sleep.."Eunji say.

"You still mad?"Jin ask.

"Please be quiet,Im tired."Eunji say.

"Hm..Im sorry.."Jin say.

"So,you try to me right?"Eunji say.

"No!! Im not! It was an accident!"Jin mad.

"Accident? Ouh,really? Haha"Eunji say.

"Why you were here? Why you sleep beside me?"Jin ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanke you for reading guys^^ I hope you enjoy it :) Please subcribe for more updates :) And for subcribers,I wanted to say thanke you~ :)