05

I Hate You But,I Love You

"Why? You ask me?"Eunji say.

Jin nodded."Ouh..I think,spy were here."Eunji lied to Jin and go to her room.and prepare herself.Jin just sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that,they are having a breakfast at the hotel.Someone call Jin when they were eating.Jin pick up it.It was jin's mom.His mom ask him about the house that Jin and Eunji will stay together.Jin have to choose Condominium or house like castle? Jin can't decided his choice.

"Hm..I ll talk to Eunji..Okay mom..Bye"Jin say to his mom and hang up the phone.Jin look at Eunji.

"What?"Eunji say while eating.

"Condominum or house?"Jin ask.

"Luxury condominium.I want to see night viem in Seoul from top"Eunji say.

"Okay,I'll text to my mom"Jin say and text to his mom.

"Jin.. .. Oppa .."Eunji say.It was her first time say that when no one spying them.Jin quiet shock to Eunji word.

"Oppa? Someone spying us? I think someone spying us.Please continue your SWEETNESS on me."Jin say and continue eating.

"I will,Oppa!"Eunji say.

After they were eating they are going to shopping at the mall.Jin is kind bored with this stuff."Why we have to go shopping? Im really tired!"Jin say.

"It was our last day at Paris.We should use our time propely.You like Paris right?"Eunji say and give a bad smile to Jin.

"Who's going to pay this stuff?"Jin ask.Eunji fingers pointing to Jin."Why me??!!"Jin started to mad.Eunji smile."Ouh..This dress is beautiful.."Eunji say and take that dress and try it at fitting room.

"Again? Please stop Eunji!"Jin say.After 3 minutes later,Eunji walked out with her dress.That dress is dark purple.Eunji's back and leg show enough.Jin just look at her back and her leg."Why your back is showed?"Jin ask.

Eunji just smile."It was beautiful right? You like it? I like it so much."Eunji say and walk inside to fitting room again."I dont like it..As your husband i dont allow you to buy those clothes! It was too exposed"Jin say.

"I dont care!"Eunji say.After she walks out from fitting room.Jin quickly take that dress and throw it on the floor.Eunji look at Jin.Everybody watching them.Some of them whispering about Eunji and Jin."Dont buy it!"Jin mad.Eunji look at Jin expression was too serious.

"Now you re my wife,You have to listen me! I dont care if you like it or not! You are Mrs.Kim now! If you wear those dress what people say to you? What kind of Jin as husband to Eunji? People will say like that!"Jin mad at Eunji
.

image
Eunji just silent herself and just look at the dress that have been threw by Jin.This is his first time mad on Eunji.Eunji nodded she was embarassed enough infront foreign people.She walk away avoiding Jin.
--------------At carpack------------[30 minutes after that]

"Where is Eunji? She was late.."Jin say and look at his watch.Slowly he feel guilty to his reaction.He call Eunji but Eunji didnt answer that call.Jin off to find Eunji.And then he finds Eunji with her foreign friend."Eunji yah!"Jin call Eunji.Jin run to Eunji.Eunji had a conversation with her foreign friend."Eunji.."Jin call her.Eunji look at Jin."Ouh..Meet my friend,John..He was my friend when i came to america last year" Eunji say and introduce her friend."So you are Eunji's husband?"John say.Jin nodded."Congrats,girl!! Be a good wife."John say to Eunji and hug Eunji.Jin was very shock.


200_s.gif
John release Eunji."Okay Bye Jin,I'll send a letter to you,Eunji! Wait for my email"John say and leave them."Okay^^ Bye John!"Eunji say and wave at him.

"What are you doing? You let him hug you? Yah! Im worried about you! Are u trying to cheating on me??!"Jin ask.

"That was John my closest friend,He always hug people.He was hugged my 100 times.So,Are u jelous? Tell me you were jelous! Look at your face~Just like a baby who want to cry.."Eunji say and walk away.Jin pull Eunji wrist.

"Im sorry..If i make you mad today.."Jin say.Eunji look at Jin.

"Im not mad..You were right about that dress,You really make me proud..Hm..Im sorry too.."Eunji say.Jin nodded.

"Can you hug me once?"Jin ask.Eunji smile and shook her head."Not now.Please not now"Eunji say.Jin nodded."Maybe next time,I'll wait and..Yes i was jelous on him.He just your friend not bf or husband just like me"Jin say.Eunji smile.

"I'll prepare special hug for you,One day"Eunji say.

"Please prepare it fast before i hug you"Jin say.Eunji nodd cutely to Jin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[The NextDay]
They were at airport it was their last day at Paris.Just one day,Jin and Eunji getting closer to each other.They were like a close friend.Jin was so happy except Eunji.Eunji still think about Kris.Is he okay or not.She bit worried.What happened to her? They re having a safe flight.
After they were arrive,they were heading to Jin's house,In the car..Jin try to touch Eunji hand but...He change his mind back.Eunji saw what Jin try to do but Eunji just silent herself.

"So,Where are we going? To our new house?"Eunji ask Jin.

"Nope,We re going to my parents house.Our house has not done yet."Jin say.Eunji just nodded.

"Where is your parents? Oh,Your dongsaeng,KimTaehyung..Is he busy too?"Eunji ask.

"I dont know,Maybe he was playing XBOX at home.."Jin answer Eunji question.

"Im nervous,Do you think that your family likes me?"Eunji ask.

"i think they re,"Jin say.Eunji just nodded.As soon after,They were arrive.Jin knocked the door,"Yah Taehyungie..Open up!"Jin say.Taehyung open the door."Oh,Hyung..and..Eunji.."Taehyung say.Eunji just give a smile to Taehyung.

"I thought granpa and granma come,Because they were queen size bed in your room"Taehyung said.

"Hurm..You know Eunji right?"Jin ask Taehyung.Taehyung quickly nodd and bow to her."Hi,Im Taehyung,Im 20.."Taehyung say and walk away.Eunji take Taehyung wrist and hug him.Taehyung shock.So do Jin."You can call me noona.If you want to"Eunji say 
Taehyung face like:Hyung?
.

"sh-e like to hug people..Forget about her..Ja-gi..Please release him.."Jin say it calmly.Eunji smile and release him.and walk to her room.Jin close the door."Hyung! She hug me! Im totally scared to this noona..Yah I thought..She were hate you..What's going on?"Taehyung ask.

"I dont know,Something that can change her.Something that make her change directly."Jin say.

"Psst How about your first night? Is it.Fun?"Taehyung ask.

"Yah! I heard that!"Eunji who come from her room heard that."Nothing hppen,Trust me,Saeng"Jin say and Taehyung hair."Hyung,Tell me.."Taehyung pout.
"Hyung is tired right now"Jin say and go to his room.He entered but Eunji was not there."Eunji yah?"Jin say and open the   bathroom door he quietly shock."Yahh!!!"Eunji almost untie her bathrobe before Jin opened that door.Eunji throw a shampoo bottle to Jin."Yah! Mian!! Sorry!!"Jin close the door back.He suddenly smiling.Why am i smiling? he whispering hisself and slap his own face.He look at mirror.His forehead was red.Jin just sit on the bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Next time,Please knock the door.I almost that time."Eunji say and put some ice on Jin's forehead.

"Please hug me,"Jin ask.Eunji shook her head."Not now!"Eunji mad.And then someone knocked the door."Hyung,Let me in!"It was Taehyung.Eunji open the door."Where is hyung?"Taehyung ask and walk inside the room."Ouh Hyung your forehead,What hppened? Noona,.."Taehyung ask.He almost laugh after he heard the story from Eunji.

"I dont want Jin's mom see this,I was totally shock..Im really sorry.."Eunji say.

"You should knock the door! Our mom teached us that isn't it? What if she was that time? You like it? Pabo!"Taehyung say and hit Jin's forehead.Jin just sigh.

"I know.."Jin say.

"Yah,Our parent want to have a dinner together,What should i say?"Taehyung ask

"Told them that im tired,Really TIRED.Let Eunji handle this."Jin say and lying on the bed.

"Okay okay I'll handle this! But! If i handle this thing alone,Would you give me a gift?"Eunji ask.Jin was thinking."Okay,If you can't handle it..You have to hug me"Jin say.Eunji agree.

=======================================================================
"Where is Jin?"Mrs.Kim ask.

"Oh,He was too tired..He was sleeping now..Long journey~"Eunji say.Mrs Kim giggled.

"Did my son threat you well?"Mr.Kim ask.

"He threat me just like a princess,He was carried me..when i was tired at Paris that day.."Eunji say the truth.

"What on earth you both sleep at the lobby?"Mrs.Kim giggled.

"It's new and totally different with other couples.."Eunji giggled too.

"Did you love him? My son?"Mrs.Kim ask.

TO BE CONTINUED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------