What can happen?

I Hate You But,I Love You

"What on earth you both sleep at the lobby?"Mrs.Kim giggled.

"It's new and totally different with other couples.."Eunji giggled too.

"Did you love him? My son?"Mrs.Kim ask.Taehyung angry and stand."Mom! Why you ask her the question like that?"he mad.Mrs Kim shock.

"Taehyung,I think u have to sit down propely,and eat well"Eunji say to calm Taehyung.Taehyung nodded and sit."Eomma,dont ask her many question she was tired,Please"Taehyung say.Mrs.Kim nodded.Mr.Kim just silent hisself.They didn't expect that.Eunji look at Taehyung and smile.Taehyung reply the smile too.

"Eunji yah, I want to ask you,Just one more..Do you want some maid at your condo?"Mrs.Kim ask.Eunji nodded.

"I think it's time that we live just like normal people..Maybe it was luxury condo but we just need cleaner to clean our house.I think i can cook"Eunji say.

"Ouh,Jin just like you..He likes to cook"Mrs.Kim say.Eunji just smile and eat her dinner.

=================================================================
"Yah,You re really great! Im proud!"Jin say.

"My wish is you sleep on the floor"Eunji say.Jin sigh and sat up.His face just like want to mad."My forehead is still pain"Jin say and pointed to his red forehead.Eunji tap Jin's forehead hardly with her hand palm."Yahh!!!"Jin mad.He looks like want to hit Eunji but suddenly someone knocked the door."Go open that door.."Jin say to Eunji.Eunji open that door there was a maid who send a food.
"Mrs.Kim ask me to bring this food for Jin.He might tired.She very sorry if she was disturbing"The maid say and give Eunji a trail of food."Say to her,That we say Thanke you"Eunji say.The maid nodded and leave.Eunji close the door.

"Food? Wow!"Jin say he take the trails from Eunji.He put on his thigh and eat his food.Eunji lying beside him.She was playing with her phone.Jin just look at her.She sat up and take some beautiful selca and send it to SNS.

gX41QT35.jpg
[Eunji's caption]

"I can hug you.."Jin say while eating.Eunji give a glance to Jin."You can't!"Eunji say.After Jin finish his meals,He look at Eunji.She is still playing with her phone."What is your name at SNS?"Jin ask.
Eunji silent herself.

[The Picture with most like in hour] (Jin's phone)

Jin was scrolling and he found Eunji's picture at there."You quiet popular,.."Jin say and press follow to Eunji."Yes,I am.."Eunji follow Jin back.
Jin was coment at Eunji's selca post.

Jin:You were beside me now,Please hug me tightly when i was sleep,Or i will hug you when you sleep

Eunji look what Jin posted.Jin smirk himself."Yah! Dont comment at my post!"Eunji mad.
"Why? I saw many comments from boys,NOT YOUR HUSBAND!"Jin ask.

"They likes me..Why? You were jealous? Hahaha"Eunji laugh.Jin shook his head."I think we should sleep.."Jin say and pull the blanket over him."You want to sleep here?"Eunji ask while looking at Jin tryin to sleep."Okay,Fine"She say and stand up."Where you were going?"Jin ask.

"Sleep on the floor"Eunji say.

"Are out of your mind?"Jin say and sat up on his bed.

"You say that you will hug me..Jin,Im not ready for this.."Eunji say.

"I promise im not doing anything! It was cold!"Jin say.

"Promise?"Eunji ask again.Jin is nod his head.His face is too serious.Eunji walk to bed slowly lying beside Jin."Now,You can sleep.."Jin say and continue sleep.Eunji's
 tears started to trickle slowly land she tried forgetting Kris who is the boyfriend at first.sHe switched to the edge on the bed so that Jin do not see Eunji is crying.Jin started worried to Eunji.

In the midnight,
Eunji in the deep sleep.While Jin can't sleep well because of Eunji with her rugged sleep.Eunji legs is on Jin's body.Earlier,Eunji was kicked Jin.Until he was awake.Jin was done with it.Jin put Eunji's leg down.After 10 minutes later,Jin was sleeping..And that time Jin feels something heavy on his body.He open his eyes.It was Eunji is on his body.Jin was so done with it he push Eunji.Eunji was fall from the bed because of Jin.

"Aww...What happened? Why i fell down?"Eunji wide awake.Jin was pretending to sleep.Eunji stand up and go to toilet.After couple of minutes,Eunji walked out from toilet and scratching her hair.Eunji go to downstairs.

"Noona?"Taehyung shock.

"Nae? What are you doing? Can i join you?"Eunji ask him.Taehyung nod immediately.Eunji sit beside Taehyung."Why you were here?"Taehyung ask while playing his XBOX at living room."I fell from the bed..I feel someone push me.."Eunji say.

"What he did to you?"Taehyung ask.

"You think he push me?"Eunji say.

"Yes,Maybe? He want some space at that bed..Noona,.."Taehyung say.

"Ish -_- Taehyung? Do you have something to tell me?"Eunji ask.

"I think...Jin hyung likes you..He was easy to fall in love..Especially,A girl that looks like to his old crush"Taehyung say.

"No Way! He just acting that's all"Eunji say.

"Ouh If u say so.."Taehyung say.

"The girl,Who looks like me..Do you know her name?"Eunji ask.

"Jin dont tell me who is she..I bet you dont ask that kind of thing to Jin..Hyung involed to the car crash with her when their in middle school..Hyung can't remember who is she,what her name..What he remember is Crybaby ONLY"Taehyung explain to Eunji.

"Poor He.."Eunji say.

"Did you know? Hyung is strong..Even ..Im sorry to say this but..I wanted him to canceled the wedding..Because you hurt his heart..He was crying a lot before this..Dont tell him i told u this..One more,If u hate him so much..Please divorce with him before he fall in love with u..Please dont hurt him anymore"Taehyung say.

"I want to sleep,Please take care of my hyung"Taehyung added and leave Eunji alone.

Eunji feels guilty.She bowed her head her tears slowly flow at her cheeks.Down her face.Eunji go to her room.Look at Jin,He was sleeping peacefully.Eunji lying beside Jin and sleep gently.

[The next morning]
Eunji is still sleeping on the bed,While Jin dont want to disturb her and went to their condominium.Eunji accept a text from her sister,Sica.

'Meet me,Sis at cafe nearby Mall that we always went to' 

Eunji wake up,She notice that Jin wasn't there.She stretch her body and go prepare herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Eonnie!"Eunji called Sica.

"Hey you there!"Sica say while waving her hand to Eunji.Eunji sit on the chair infront sica.

"What's wrong?"Eunji ask Sica.

"You know,That Kris...He was..sick..He was involed with heart disease..He expect this..."Sica said and her tears start come out.Eunji hold her tears.

"How did you know? Theres more ? About him?"Eunji ask.

"Before this,I heard some rumors that he has girlfriend before this..I want to know..Who is she? Why?"Sica say.

"If u know her girlfriend identity?"Eunji ask.

"I dont know.."Sica say.

"Is he okay now?"Eunji ask.

"NO! he almost die! You know what? He almost die when your wedding started..There is no hope anymore.."Sica say.Eunji hold her tears.

"I missed that moment..I ask my spy to watch him..He almost die..Maybe because of me..What your thought?"Sica ask Eunji.

"I..Dont know..You really love him?"Eunji ask Sica back.Sica nodd immediately."I love him! I can't forget him!!"Sica said and continue to cry.

"Unnie! Dont cry here! You were strong! Sica unnie that i know can't cry!"Eunji say that she want to cheer Sica up.

"Eunji yah..Thanks for cheering me up..You make me happy.."Sica said and Eunji's hair.Eunji smile.

"Seokjin,must been searching you..I think u have to go..I have work today"Sica say and leave Eunji.

Eunji try to hold her tears.She can,She was strong.

[Eunji POV]
After that,I go to my office.Im work as Fashion designer.Its been a day i didnt go to work.Many workers bow at me,.They even know that i was married woman.I walk to my office.There was many present from my workers in my office.I ripped it one by one.I smile because i found baby's clothes.It was small and cute.But when think about it,About Kris at hospital,Waithing for me,I throw that baby clothes at the wall.Why? Why? Yes,I really hate him..Did Seokjin oppa likes me? No! It can't be! I really hate him! Ish--'

I rest my head on the table for a moment.These forced marriage makes me insane! After 2 minutes later,I start to doing my job.My workers always walked in and out to my office,Some of them ask my opinion about their own design.It was busy day! When i was doing my job,Someone knocked my door.I open it i saw a bunch of flower.I was just like 0.0 when i see that flower.

"Who gave me this?"

-TBC-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------