Smile and Fake smile

I Hate You But,I Love You

 Jung-Eun-Ji.jpeg
Eun Ji's POV
Im so happy today because Yifan oppa gave me a love necklace.He says he love me and promise me to married me someday i love Yifan oppa^^ Today we planned to date.When i meet him,he was smiling.I was running to him and hug him.He smile to me.He my long hair.I have been with Yifan oppa almost 2 years.I was like "WoW!" 
Hahaha >.< He loves my personality.I was remember when my first kiss with Yifan oppa.He's older than me? Who care -_- ? He's my oppa that i love him.The handsome chinese guy ever.He told me someday yifan and i will visit China with him.I can't wait actully! 

----END POV----
"Oppa,Thanks for giving me this necklace I was so happy"Eun Ji said while dating with her boyfriend,Wuyifan or people call him Kris."Im glad you were happy..I want be your husband one day.."Yifan said
"Our parents dislike each other,I can wait oppa."Eun ji said and give a light kiss to yifan.He smile and rubbing Eunji's cheeks."You re mine,Jung eunji..I ll persuade my parents.I promise!"Yifan said.
Wuyifan is a good man,He's tall handsome he talented he was working at his father company at Korea.
He likes Eunji so much.At first,they were bestfriends,until that day wuyifan express his feeling to Eunji.They were planned to like together,U know,Get Married BUT there was a big stone in front of them (Understand propely please) 

---------------
They were such a romantic couple.Between Chinese guy and Korean girl inlove together.They were dating at the park, riding bicycle together.They were happy but sad..It was no longer of happiness of their relationship.

"Jagi! Why u were so fast?Hahaha XD Wait for me!" Wu yifan said it loudly while ride his bicycle fastly.

"Catch me if u can oppa! Im gonna win this! Haha!"Eun ji said happily.

"Im gonna catch u~!!" Yi fan said.

After they ride the bicycle,they were resting on the bench.Eun Ji slowly rest her head on Yifan's shoulder.
"Jagi,are u tired?"He asked.Eunji look at Yifan and blink twice to him."Aigoo Eunji is tired now >.<"Yifan said.
Suddenly Eun Ji phone ringing.She quickly pick it up.

"Hello?" She said.
"This is your sis,Jessica.Where are u? Our mom want to talk to u..Please come home quickly."Jessica said and hang up the phone.Eunji sigh."Why jagi? Who's that?"Yifan ask.Eun ji look at Yifan."Your ex,Sica she want me go home now..Btw oppa thx for make me happy today im glad.Bye i'll call u later"Eun Ji said and leave yifan.

Jessica is Wuyifan's ex fiance before Eunji love Yifan.Actully Yifan and Eunji's family is dislike each other,bcoz of Jessica and wuyifan.Their whole family doesnt know that Eunji with yifan together now.Its been a secret for a while.Eunji arrive at her home,She saw that whole family gathered together."We glad you were here.Come here im gonna show u somethin"Eunji's mom say.Eunji sit beside her mother.
"Is he handsome? His name is Kimseokjin--"Eunji's mom show the picture of Kimseokjin.


Eunji feel something was wrong."What is this?"She ask.
"Yah! He's your future husband, Fool!"Jessica mad.Eunji feel very shock.Her eyes can't blink."Unnie was very shock!"Krystal said.Eunji not sayin anything.

"Eomma,Is this true?"Eun ji ask.

"Yes,dear you were getting married with him."Eunji's mom said.

"We have to do this? This is not love,This about money..Did he accept me already?"Eunji ask.

"Yes..Dont worry it was a contract mariage you can divorce him after 3 weeks"Eunji's mom said and Eunji's hair.

"Why me?"Eun ji ask again.

"Because he choose u..I gave 3 pictures of u,sica and krystal..He choose u."Eunji's mom said.

"I dont want to get married with him!"Eun ji said.

"Just married with him!"Eunji's father mad.

"Appa!.."Eunji said.

"Eonnie please accept.."Krystal said.

"I think you won't regret"Sica said.Eunji is almost to cry.Slowly she accept the mariage.

"I'll married with him."Eun ji said.

"Good,My child is very good..You will having a dinner with his family tonight."Eunji's mom said.

"Let's go! I want to choose a nice dress to u!"Sica said happily.

"Let's go!"Krystal said.

It was fake,Fake smile,fake,Eunji doesnt want to agree but,She thinking about people like her family.She have to explain this to wuyifan soon...

=================================================
"I think Jin sunbae like Eunji so much."Krystal said.Eunji just smile and nod.Sica and Krystal were finding a beautiful dresses for Eunji tonight.Eunji thinking of wuyifan's feelings."Sica,Krystal i think i wanna go to the toilet for a while..You find it first"Eunji said and leave them.Suddenly someone bump agaisnt Eunji, Her bag accidently fall onto the floor.

"Oh im sorry.."He said and pick up Eunji's bag.When eunji look at his face,She was totally shocked.It was Kimseokjin! Jin just look at Eunji and give her a bright smile.Eunji leave Jin immediately without words.At the toilet,Eunji was cryin at the toilet for 10 minutes and then she find Sica and Krystal.Then,Eunji see that Sica and Krystal were talking to each other with Jin.

"Oh Hi Eunji!~"Jin wave his hand to Eunji. 



TO bE Continue..........
Question: What Eunji's action after this? 
Answer: a) Just ignore
              b)Wave back to Jin and give him a fake smile
              c)Act like Jin never exist
              d)Run away. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter.And im sorry for grammar mistake.Bye Bye 
Remember ! Please subcribe my story so i can make this faster!! >.< ~!! 



image