Monday, 24th September 2012

Shinhwa High School

8 A.M.- School time

                Huwaaahhhh!!! Junjin rubbed both of his eyes, clearing them from his eye-boogers. Junjin woke up feeling so unwell. Three days earlier, he was poisoned by Hyesung’s toxic death glare. So, today, he felt like dying. ‘I don’t want to go to school... Why is today Monday?!’ Sniff..sniff..

                “PARK CHOONG JAE!!! YOU’RE  LATE!!!” Junjin was so shocked he fell down from his bed. ‘Ah!!! It hurts!!!’ Junjin showed a pained expression. He received too many blows this past week. His joints and bum were hurting a lot. Junjin bit his lips.

                “APPA! You’re killing your own son! You would not have any descendant to carry your name anymore!” Junjin shouted from his room, stressed out. His father heard it and chuckled.

                “I can just find you a new mom. And we can make you a new brother. Would you like it?” His father, using the glamorous nickname, Charlie, opened Junjin’s bedroom door. He raised his eyebrow to provoke his son.

                Charlie received a pillow on his face. Before he could say anything, Junjin ran out of the room, wearing his uniform already. “Bye-bye Appa! Don’t forget to go to work! It is Monday!” Junjin ran out from the house and headed towards his school.

                ‘Heh. Appa is such a player. But he only loves me.’ Junjin was near to his school. At the school’s entrance, he saw an empty can of coke. ‘But that doesn’t mean he can make his son fall! It hurts a lot!’ Junjin kicked the can.

                Teng! The can hit someone right on his head. ‘Ouch. That must hurt a lot.’ Junjin looked at the person who was hit. Errkk!!! Junjin quickly hid behind the school’s wall before the man could turn and see who hit him. ‘Oh my god. How can he be there?! Why is he everywhere?!’

                “Who kicked the can?” The voice was calm, but Junjin knew that guy was mad. Shin Hyesung. Why is Junjin so unlucky? Hyesung walked to the gate and as he turned to the right, a figure ran past him, straight into the school.

                “PARK CHOONGJAE!” Oh. My. God. Junjin stopped. “You, turn now.” Hyesung ordered him just like Junjin was his servant. Junjin turned slowly, hesitating. Junjin dared himself to look straight into Hyesung’s eyes.

                “Umm.. Yes?” Junjin was quite brave and stupid to ask Hyesung that question.

                “Last Thursday, you were late and made me fall. The next day, you showed your precious middle finger to me. Today, you are late again and you hit me with a can. And now, how can I let you go without any punishment?” Hyesung walked towards Junjin and touched Junjin’s shoulder. He smiled.

                It was not a kind smile, it was his usual death-threat smile. Junjin gulped his saliva. ‘Oh, no! I’m dead! I’m dead!’ Junjin also knew that Hyesung had another special skill. It was taekwondo. The most famous move by him is the ‘Shinhwa Kick’.

                Hyesung also had a secret move, which only himself and a few who had tried it on themselves knew about it. Junjin once saw Hyesung hit a big guy with a specialized punch, which Junjin named it, ‘Bloody Legendary Punch.’ The big guy was actually offending Hyesung, that was why he deserved that punch.

                After that, Hyesung was bathed with blood. He even grinned, like a child who gets an ice-cream. How could he be so heartless? He looked like a Blood Prince. Junjin almost threw up when he watched it. Even the notorious law-breaker like him could traumatized by the scene.

 Junjin once told Andy about it. The punch that sent the big guy flying. Andy laughed and did not believe Junjin. But it was true. That was why Junjin was so scared of Hyesung and would avoid him at any cost. But why was he so unlucky? Hyesung sometimes appeared in his nightmares, making his phobia of Hyesung worsened.

                Hyesung held both of Junjin’s shoulder. Their eyes locked with each other’s. Junjin felt a slight nervousness and the pressure Hyesung gave on his shoulders make him shuddered. Junjin could feel his rapid heart beats. Hyesung smirked. Junjin’s eyes wandered around, not wanting to locked them with Hyesung’s anymore.

                Hyesung his lips. “Why do I feel like kissing you?” Junjin widened his eyes, an expression of shocked and confused appeared on his face. After everything makes sense, Junjin pushed Hyesung’s hands away. The speed of his heart beats were doubled.

                “ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Junjin shouted loud enough for the students in class to look out. He was critically embarrassed. His face was flushed. “Yah! That is the most severe punishment! I would be traumatized until my last breath! You could be sued!” Junjin pointed his finger at Hyesung.

                Junjin ran away before Hyesung could say anything. Hyesung’s eyebrows met. Then, he chuckled. “HAHAHAHA!!! Did he know anything about jokes? HAHAHA! Sued? AHAHAHA!!!” Hyesung laughed for a while at the school’s gate. A few late students past him without him knowing.

                The students who were in the classroom were terrified by the new phenomenon. Hyesung just let late students go without any punishment. And he was laughing. That was quite weird. Is the sun rising from the west?

                Hyesung closed the gate after taking a deep breath. He became normal after that. Hyesung walked to his class with his cool style. He managed to chase away students who were still lingering in the corridors. He is the legendary school monitor.

                “Why did you take so long to come here? Did you not miss me?” Eric whined as soon as Hyesung sat beside him. Dongwan chuckled while Hyesung glared at Eric.

                “Yah! Why are you like this? It’s normal for Hyesung to be late. He always needs to check the whole school.” Dongwan was sitting in front of Eric. Hyesung and Eric were sitting next to each other. “Do you know, Eric kept whining this morning. It makes me tired somehow.”

                Hyesung raised his eyebrow. “Why? Do you have a problem, Eric?” Eric sighed and looked at both of his best friends.

                “Yeah, I do.” Eric placed his chin on his desk. “My brother...”

                Dongwan interrupted him. “What’s wrong with your brother? He’s in the rebellious stage already?”

                Eric shook his head. “No, no.” His eyes brightened then. “Do teenagers really have to go through that stage?”

                Hyesung nodded. “Yeah. Actually teens do that. They will be a little bit hard to control and do whatever they want to. They will be stubborn and there are times when you have to tell them to stop. Just be strict, and then they won’t step on your head. If it gets hard, just hit them.”

                Eric and Dongwan were petrified. That was how Hyesung control his brothers and the students?! For your information, Hyesung has about 7 brothers and he is the eldest. So, that was why all of his brothers are all well-behaved? Eric quickly shook his head to deny that Andy is making things harder for him.

                “I don’t think that he’s going through that rebellious stage. He respects me and still cooks for me. He was patient even though I made him tired. When I was asleep, he even put a blanket on me.” Eric could not reveal that Andy kissed him yesterday.

                “Wah! I’m so jealous of you! Andy is really kind.” Dongwan’s statement made both of Eric and Hyesung nodded. “Can I have him as my wife?” His question made him received two hits from Eric and Hyesung. It was totally fatal. “Ouch!!!”

                “Serve you right! Andy is not yours. He is Eric’s.” Hyesung said. Eric looked guilty. He had the look when he is hiding something and Hyesung knew his best friend well enough. Hyesung knew something was not right, Eric was hiding something from them.

                And Hyesung felt like he knew the truth behind that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 P.M.- Club time

            Haihhh... Andy sighed while looking outside of the window. He was in his club room. Arts Club room. Andy felt a slight brush on his hair. Andy turned his head and saw the Arts Club leader, Minwoo. “Hyung!” Andy’s eyes got watery and he hugged the small leader.

                Minwoo chuckled. “So you’ve got a problem?” Minwoo could guess from the way Andy behaved. They are close since Andy signed up for the Arts Club membership. And, since the Arts Club has only 3 members, they have became like brothers.

                “Yeah, hyung~ Help me!” Andy hugged Minwoo tighter, suffocating the leader.

                “Erk! An.. Andy! You’re choking me!” Andy let go of Minwoo. Minwoo sighed in relief. “You looked gentle and kind, but you’re really rough. I should separate you and Junjin for a while.” Minwoo received a glare from Junjin. He was also in the club.

                “Yah, hyung! He is my best friend, not yours!” Junjin put his right arm on Minwoo’s neck, pretending to put him on an armlock. Minwoo prentended to choke as well. Andy laughed at both of them. Minwoo felt his heart was at ease when he finally saw Andy’s laughter.

                “Stop playing around!” Dongwan went into the room and released Minwoo from Junjin. The Arts Club members were surprised. “You could have suffocate him!” Dongwan was really mad at Junjin. Plus, Junjin was infamous for his mischief.

                “Hyung, we were only joking.” Andy tried to calm that man. Andy knew, Dongwan could explode anytime now. Dongwan was friendly but he is a strict prefect as well as Hyesung.

                “Jokes are jokes, but don’t take it too far! You guys could have an accident here!” Dongwan nagged at them with loud and high-pitched voice.

                Minwoo didn’t like it. He hated it when people are arguing and fighting. Besides, Dongwan was scolding his favorite juniors. Eventhough he admired Dongwan, Minwoo just couldn’t stand it.“Stop it, Kim Dongwan. I will be responsible if any accidents happen. I’m their senior, and also their leader.” Minwoo said it in a strict voice, which no one will able to fight against.

                Dongan looked at Junjin, not wanting to give up. Then he looked at Minwoo’s furious but calm face. Dongwan sighed. “Okay, as long as you’re fine. Come here, teacher is calling for you.” Dongwan pulled Minwoo’s hand. Minwoo looked at his juniors with a confused face. Junjin and Andy were confused too.

                “Hyung is so weird. He is not like that usually.” Junjin bad mouthed him all over again but Andy did not care for a little bit. Normally, Andy will defend anyone that criticize his brother’s friend.

                ‘Is everyone falling in love?’ Andy continued looking out at the window, wondering what is happening to his teenage world.