Fifth

Haunted Mansion?

AN: I love all you subscribers, commentors and upvoters, I truly am~! ^^ Thanks for the support~!  (gif not mine)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Luhan? Right?"

 

The beautiful doe eyes blinks rapidly, confuse.

 

"How did you know my name?"

 

"So I'm right~ you're Luhan, not Shixun!" Sehun smile brightly, too happy to know that he was not wrong.

 

But his smile drops when he realise the way Luhan looking at him. Luhan have the 'are-you-serious' ook kn his face, his eyebrows almost touch each other as he frown.

 

"What?" Sehun ask, starring straight into the other's eyes.

 

"You don't answer my question yet and you're Shixun so why do you even need to guess my name?" Luhan look at Sehun weirdly.

 

They still didn'tmove from their position, which Sehun been sandwiched by the other three unknown people who he had seen in paintings and black and white photos in he mansion. He positive that those photos and paintings are at least fifty years old. So, this situation is totally weird but all the feeling flies away through the window as he staring at the beatiful boy in front of him.

 

"I'm not Shixun." Sehun mutter, a bit shocked.

 

"What?" LuHan keep on blinking rapidly, and Sehun conclude that that was Luhan's super duper cute habit when he is confuse.

 

"As I said, I'm not Shixun, I don't even know him and my name is Sehun."

 

"Then how come you have the identical face to Shi-" Sehun almost cut into Luhan's question before the latter stop talking and bring up his hand as if to signal Sehun not to talk. "No need to answer, I know it already." instead of finishing his question, he answer it by his own. Leaving Sehun to blinks weirdly at the other male.

 

When Luhan realize that Sehun is confuse, he open up his mouth and said something that make Sehun frown and blinks even more. " The same reason why I look like Luhan." Luhan sigh.

 

Now Sehun really felt something is off the other boy. Who ever said he look alike with himself? "What are you actually talking about?"

 

"What?"

 

"You said you look like Luhan, but you're Luhan of course you look like yourself , you're weird" Sehun talk at a fast pace, leaving a sleepy looking frowning Luhan lost .

 

"Slow down mister, even though my korean sounds good doesn't mean I'm ok with bullet train-like talk." Luhan puff his cheeks when he can't really catch what Sehun said except the last part. "And I'm not weird !"

 

Sehun look at the cute boy in front of, even though his face look like he's okay but inside only god know how he's jumping around and even dancing around with fangirl-like squeals , fanboying over the cute sight in front of him.

 

His heart start to beat even more rapid when Luhan start pouting, his lips are jutted making its look so kissable and Sehun just want to kiss it and it and bite it and-

 

Sehun groans in pain when someone punches his waist from the right side. Its hurts like hell, and for a second Sehun though that that was some way for him to wake up from this beautiful dream. Yeah, deep down inside Sehun thinks that this is a dream , not reality because how can reality be so good?

 

But all the thought about dreaming disappear the moment when he open his eyes to see the angel is looking at him with anger in his eyes.

 

"DON'T YOU FREAKING CALL ME CUTE!" Luhan yells before punching Sehun again, this time on his right arm. Sehun couldn't believe he just blurted out what he thinks.

 

Sehun hisses in pain, this boy's punches feels as if he just got smack with Tao's wushu stick tbat Kris hid away from the panda since the panda decide to got drunk and chase everyone of them who live in the house and gift them at least one hit and being the unlucky one he only got away after his whole back get red lines and bedridden for three days. This all happen almost a year back and Sehun still shiver everytime he thinks of it.

 

"But you are cute..." Sehun mutter under his breath.

 

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Luhan yell again together with a few punches he launch onto Sehun right side of body, he is already sitting up.

 

And the result from Luhan's yelling and punches together with Sehun's groans and hisses and body moving trying to get away from Luhan's punches wakes the sleepy angel on his chest. The little boy get up slowly, pouting as he rubs his eyes with his fist before crying loudly making the other two stop their actions and the other boy to jolt up with wide eyes.

 

"Ziyu! Ziyu baby, why are you crying?" Luhan quickly pull Ziyu into his arm and rub the little boy's back lovingly trying to calm him down just to get hit by the little fist.

 

"Hey! Why are you hitting me?" Luhan caught Ziyu's little hands before looking into the little boy's teary big eyes.

 

"Baba is so mean! Ziyu hate Baba!" with that the little start to struggle in Luhan's arm.

 

"W-what?" Luhan was taken aback from the sudden outburst.

 

The other boy look at the other to with bored eyes, he is still not fully awake and actually he just woke up from his brother's crying sound but when he heard Luhan voice his brain just shut down again. As for Sehun he just stare at the two, Luhan and mini Luhan named Ziyu.

 

"Baba hit Appa! So Baba is mean, Ziyu hate Baba!" Ziyu start to cry even harder and jump onto Sehun after succesfully struggle away from Luhan's touch. Now he is crying on Sehun's chest.

 

"Hey, hey, stop crying." Sehun doesn't know why but he feels like he need to protect this little cutie pie and his heart hurt a little to see the boy cry.

 

"APPA!!!!" Ziyu scream in his cry, startling the other boy making him totally awake and start scanning his surrounding.

 

A frown plaster on his young face when he saw the sight of some man hugging his baby brother, even though they did call that man 'Appa' he know that the person was not their father. His gaze then turn to Luhan who look shock with his arm in the air half way as if he was hugging someone just now.

 

"Baba? What's wrong?" he boy ask Luhan. Luhan quickly snap out of his shock and turn toward the other boy. Even though the question was quite loud but the other two human being didn't even notice, they're drown in their own little world.

 

"Your brother just push me away and run to this guy!" Luhan point at Sehun and Ziyu's way, whose are still oblivious about their surrounding, unbelievable!

 

"Eh?"

 

"Haowen, can you believe it? Our shy Ziyu who totally never touch any stranger just hug someone he just know and the Ziyu who love me more than anyone in the world just pushed me away and said he hates me! Can you believe me Haowen! Can you?!" Luhan is now half crawling over Sehun's long legs to shake the poor Haowen.

 

Haowen swat away Luhan's hand and rolls his eyes. "Calm down, Baba." Then Haowen crawls near his brother who's being embraced by a man who look like someone they knew as Shixun.

 

Haowen pat Ziyu's small back slowly and wait until the boy turn around and his eyes spark to see his brother. Just in a few second he's now in Haowen embrace while mumbling something in a language Sehun didn't understand.

 

Sehun turn he gaze to the other side just to see Luhan who is glaring at him, in a cute way even though Sehun is sure he meant to look scary. Just after a few second locking their gaze together, Luhan get of the bed with a 'hmph' and disappear from his sight.

 


 

After twenty minutes of Luhan disappearance, the other three still don't get out of the huge bed. Sehun is still lying on the bed with Ziyu massaging his right side that suffer from Luhan's strong punches and on left side, Haowen just keep staring at Sehun while asking questions like "How old are you?""How tall are you?""When is your birthday?" and so on.

 

"Nee appa? Are you going to stay with us from now on?" Ziyu in Haowen and Sehun's conversation suddenly making both of them to stare at him.

 

"Eh?" Both haowen and Sehun said at the same time.

 

"Appa won't live with us?" Ziyu stop his massaging session and stares at Sehun with big teary eyes , he's about to cry and Sehun could sense the panic inside of him.

 

"Wait-" before Sehun could say anything, Ziyu is already sobbing on Sehun's chest.

 

So, Sehun turn to Haowen trying to seek help from the other boy. "A-a...ummm....hey, Ziyu, stop crying..." and Ziyu just sobs even louder making Sehun sigh in defeat.

 

"Ah...and why are you two keep calling me appa? I'm not your father..." and hearing that Ziyu cry even more , he even start to claw Sehun chest and stomach through his black hoodie.

 

"Yeah, you're not our appa..." Haowen says softly.

 

"NO! Sehun appa is our appa! Even if Sehun appa is not Shixun appa, he still our appa!" Ziyu protest, now slamming his little fist on Sehun's stomach making the latter surpass a cough from the pain.

 

"Ziyu... Even if he is Shixun appa, he still not our appa" Haowen sigh.

 

They are very clear neither of the two adult in their house now is their parents but Ziyu always convince himself that they are, well until today its always only Luhan but now they found the other person to complete their family so Ziyu is so attached to Sehun since they first saw him, which was when Sehun and Kai got into the mansion for the first time.

 

“Kids, I'm really confuse right now, care to explain?" Sehun at last ask the question that had been eating him up since the first time he heard the two kids called him appa.

 

Just when Haowen about to open his mouth, he got cut off by Luhan's shouting from downstairs, " Kids!!! Breakfast is served!!!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AN: Hehe, I know this don't solve anything~ Just look forward to the breakfast talk~

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BEBRobNkJ8 (<--- have u guy watch this? Me and my friend assume he wants another day with Sehun....and I'm crying over this T.T)