Tenth

Haunted Mansion?

 Wohoooo~ (im getting infect from my coworker who keep shouting wohoo whenever she's happy or excited ==) 

Yo guys~ I'm updating today cuz I'm a bit excited and got some idea on the way home from work, enjoy~~~!!

 


 

“E-eh…?” the guy whispers with wide eyes stare at him with a weird face, shocked plus scared.

“Kyu-kyungsoo-hyung…?”

Then the two keep staring at each other , not blinking even once and waiting for one of them to snap and start reacting. At last , Sehun break the staring contest with a blink before suddenly grabbing the other’s shoulder and ask with a stern voice, “What are you doing here?”

The shorter look like he struggle a bit before looking back at the taller with a serious look and answer confidently , “This is my house , of course I can be here, it you, what are you doing here?”

“What do you mean this is your house? Is this Luhan’s house?” Sehun let go of the boy’s shoulder and move to the back a few steps. Frowning.

“Lu-Lu …what?” The boy who look like Kyungsoo look totally confuse.

“Luhan, the Chinese boy who lived here with his two nephew, he looks like the boy in the paintings in this mansion.” Sehun explain, but the boy don’t look like he remember anything like that because his frown deepen.

“There was no one living here since more than fifty years ago, and certainly no Chinese here, this mansion belong to my ancestors and we are Korean.” That boy says as he step back for a few steps, creating a distant between him and Sehun, clearly thinking that Sehun is not stable.

“Hyung! This is not funny!” Sehun half shout at the boy making him flinches.

“W-why are you calling me hyung? I don’t even know you…” the boy getting even further than Sehun.

“Kyungsoo-hyung! Don’t play with me, I’m not in the mood now !” Sehun shout again.

“Seriously, who are you? What are you doing in my house in the middle of the night and I’m not Kyungsoo.” The boy state while hiding something behind his back as he walk back a few steps and stop when his back touches the wall.

“What?!” Sehun shrieks. “Kyungsoo-hyung! Don’t think I don’t recognize you, we’ve known each other since I was a kid, even before I know Kai!” Sehun puff his cheek and fold his arm in front of his chest.

“I’m not Kyungsoo! I’m Kangwoo!” the boy shout back at Sehun. “ Please  get out of my house and never sneak in again or I will report you for trespassing!”

Sehun stay silent for a while thinking about himself getting caught by the police and have to sleep in the jail for at least one night and his friends knowing about him sneaking out just to see some Chinese little family he just get and have a high percentage of being only his imagination all this while. People might think that he already gone nut too.

The boy shivers when his brain start imagining his friends disgust face looking at him and people insulting him for being crazy and his parents looking at him pitifully. He also imagine some people wearing hospitals uniforms with an ambulance taking him away that had been tied up like the mentally ill characters in movie and bring him to mental hospital. Even locking him in a all white and bare room. All the images make him shudders.

“B-but I want to see Luhan again… and Ziyu and Haowen…I miss them” Sehun whisper under his breathes as he look down to his feet , he could feel his eyes start to sting.

“I said , there was no one like them stayed here before!” Kangwoo said with a desperately serious voice.

Sehun juts his bottom lips and look up toward the boy who he believe is Kyungsoo but said himself is Kangwoo with teary sad eyes. The tears are threatening to fall on his pale cheek making his eyes look shiny reflecting the moonlight from the window. He looks incredibly cute, making the other boy felt bad for making him sad.

“Y-you must know where they are right now…you must be hiding them from me!” Sehun approach the other slowly making the boy leans harder into the wall, trying to avoid the other.

“Don’t come near me or I’ll scream!” Kangwoo threat.

“I don’t care! Just tell me where they are! I wanna see them!” Sehun caught Kangwoo’s shoulder once again, he could feel the other trembling on his touch.

“I s-swear I don’t know them!” Kangwoo look like he want to cry too but instead from sadness like Sehun , its from being terrified . “Let me go…”

“Just tell me where they are hyung. I miss them. I miss them so much” Sehun says under his breathes, sounding like choking on his own sobs as he said them and his grip on the other’s shoulder get tighter unintentionally, making the other getting even more scared.

“I said let me GO!” with that Kangwoo pulls out a medium sized bag from his back at use the bag to beat Sehun as many times he could and with all his strength which very strong making Sehun have to use his arm to cover himself from getting beat up on the body. Kangwoo beat him continuously until he can barely  feel his arm anymore but better than having his body beaten up too.

After beating the taller with all his might and realize that the taller already too immerse with protecting himself than the surrounding, Kangwoo take the opportunity to run away from the other.

Sehun lower his arm when he don’t feel the not so big but hard as hell bag being swing harshly onto him anymore, then he realize that the other boy already nowhere to be found, leaving him alone in the room or more like alone in the whole creepy dark mansion.

Sehun sigh of relieve when he’s not being abuse anymore and then sigh again when he realize that he got another evident of Luhan and his family not being real and was just his imagination. His heart hurt from thinking about the time he had spent with them, the cute faces decorating his days and the happiness he felt when he was with them.

With a heavy footsteps , Sehun slowly make his way toward the door of the room, but stop his steps when he accidentally kicked something that was light and fluffy. Sehun crouch down and pick up the thing he just kicked. His eyes widen when he recognize the stuffed bunny in his hand.

The stuffed bunny was one of Ziyu’s favorite stuff toys that he cant sleep without. Looking at the light purple colored fluffy things, Sehun could feel an energy flow through his veins making him believing their existent and determined to find them again and never let them go again.

Sehun then decide  to go home and have a proper sleep, not forgetting the stuffed bunny  , he even sleep with the toy pressed on his cheek. A smile plastered on his face as he dream of Luhan, Ziyu and Haowen playing with him in the back of the mansion’s garden.

 


 

AN: So~~ the thing I'm getting excited of was that I've been dreaming of Luhan four days straight!!! I cant really remeber the details like I always did,  but remebered  some part that makes me speechless. Its kinda creepy but I love it~!!!

Have any of you guys ever wonder how I got the idea for this story?

 

from Lacoursiere who is sleepy that she have been typing with half closed eyes.....Zzzzzz

GOODNIGHT my babies~