Fifteenth

Haunted Mansion?

Silence fall upon the apartment, its as quiet as the graveyard. Everyone are staring at four person in the middle of their little circle with wide eyes , while one of the four in the middle struggle to free himself with the other two struggle too but for whole opposite reason of the one, they are trying to make him stay still, while the last person just stay and enjoy the moment.

 

Luhan wanted to push away but afraid that he might hurt Haowen if he pull back with too much force but the kid really have a lot of strength. Luhan wiggle himself backward and successfully part away from Sehun's lips by a centimetre just to have Sehun lean forward and capture his lips again. Others might not realize what just happened but Luhan know Sehun is doing it himself since now the latter is his lower lips as if asking for permission for Luhan to open his mouth for him.

 

Feeling shock, Luhan don't even consider about Haowen who might get hurt, Luhan pull back with full force sending Haowen flying backward a bit before falling on his with a loud whimper, then he swing his hand again and land a punch straight to Sehun's left cheek making the younger stagger backward and fall back onto Ziyu who scream with a high pitch voice in shock.

 

Luhan approach Sehun with a murderous look and pull Ziyu from being crushed by Sehun, then he grip on Sehun's collar and glare furiously at Sehun. Sehun gulps at the sight, he didn't think before he done that, he dont even know if Luhan even like guys, that must be really traumatic if he doesn't, but what can he do, those pink lips look so inviting and he got a clear chance to touch it, but now he regret it. Luhan once again held his fist high -wanting to punch Sehun again- but when he about to swing it forward, his arm was caught by a larger hand.

 

Exhale furiously, he turn around and glare at the owner of the hand who disturbed his stress releasing session. When he recognize the face, he felt his stomach chunk. Its Kai, Sehun's boyfriend, looking at him with a scowl, not amuse of how Luhan straddling his boyfriend and ruining his boyfriend's face.

 

"What the hell, its not him who kiss you! Those little brat who force it on you two!" After shouting that to Luhan's face, Kai push Luhan away until Luhan fall on his just like Haowen a few minutes ago.

 

Then the boy put his hand on Sehun's face, inspecting the damage, caressing them before he leans down and put butterfly kisses all over Sehun's face as if his kisses could heal the wounds. Luhan face fell at the PDA in front of him, slowly turn away, his heart hurt like hell. While Sehun look at the elder from the corner of his eyes, catching the change of expression that somehow give him hope, hope that Luhan might actually feeling what he felt to the other.

 

Suddenly someone clear their throat, loudly, all eyes now train on him, even the kissy couple. Kris groans in annoyance, "Can you take your lovey dovey moment else where? There are some underage here and we don't actually wanted to watch them either..."

 

"S-sorry..." Kai say as he stand up slowly, eyeing the other apologetically before his eyes land on the two kid who look like they're about to cry. Kai look at them weirdly.

 

Luha  wordlessly stand up and walk pass all of them to his sons, he takes their hand before dragging them to the door, only stopping by the doorway -not turning around- to as Kyungsoo if he coming with them. Kyungsoo was about to open his mouth to answer that he need to go home straight but someone is ahead of him.

 

Sehun stand up slowly , eyes not leaving Luhan's back view, "I'll take you home."

 

Luhan scoff, "No need!"

 

Just like that Luhan stomp out of the apartment dragging the two kids together with him but he know someone is trailing after them . Luhan groans internally before stomp on his track and let go of Ziyu on his right and fish out his phone from his pocket and dials a number, which immediately connected with the person one the other line.

 

"Baby, pick me up at (apartment name) , now." Luhan said as soon as the other person said hello.

 

Then the other person said something that makes Luhan pout a bit before starr explaining the road to there in chinese. Sehun , Haowen and Ziyu look at him , curious of who on the other line and why Luhan start their conversation so intimately -for Sehun- and since when Luhan got another baby aside from them -Ziyu and Haowen.

 

"Lets go babies, your mummy is here." Luhan quickly gather their hands and drag them again.

 

Ziyu and Haowen look at each other with wide eyes. Who is their mummy and since when they got one? While Sehun sigh in disappointment , but still trail after them.

 

They then stand in the apartment lobby for whoever the person who is going to fetch them to arrive. Luhan is feeling really down from what happened while Sehun on the other hand feeling anxious , wanting to know who is the person Luhan called so intimately, even willing to drive them at four am.

 

After ten minutes of awkward silent -Ziyu and Haowen wanted to talk to Sehun but the grip on their hands tighten just when they about to open their mouth to talk, so they quickly shut their mouth not wanting their Baba to beat their Appa again, that was scary and their feels sorry for their appa, they know Luhan's blows were very hard- a car stop in front of them with a loud screeching sound.

 

Then the car door on the driver side swing open and got slam back until the car shook. Luhan who was slump against the wall stand straight and smile brightly at the person come out of the car. Ziyu and Haowen quickly train their eyes on the person coming into their view, a girl wearing a white frilly night dress with her brown hair tousled messily. Both of them have their eyes widen and quickly hide behind Luhan.

 

"Baby~ I would've took twenty minutes but you only took ten~ thats why I love you~" Luhan chime as he pull his sons along to approach the mad looking girl.

 

After pushing the two shock looking boys into the car Luhan jump toward the girl and engulf her into a warm embrace that make her shudder in horror of Luhan's action. Luhan then kiss the girl on the cheek when he caught the sign of the girl about to open mouth and ge know what gonna come out will blow his cover away.

 

"Lets go baby~" Luhan forcefully push the frozen girl into the seat beside the driver seat.

 

Without even sparing a glance at the gaping Sehun, Luhan get in the car and drives away at full speed. Not even caring of Ziyu and Haowen's exaggerate wails for Sehun to save them from 'the witch', not like Sehun heard them.

 

 

%%%%%

 

 

"Okay! Explain!" Sakura cross her arm in front of her chest and she glare at Luhan.

 

"Nothing..." Luhan focus on the road,answer coldly.

 

"Oh baby~" Sakura said sarcastically.

 

"Just shut up, and pretend to be my lover in front of that guy..." Luhan mumble under his breathe.

 

"Why?"

 

"Dont you see that guy?!" Luhan suddenly shout.

 

"Oh... the guy you accidentally fall for?"

 

"Ugh!!!"

 

Sakura just snort before look out of the window.

 

"Baba! Why is this witch here?" Ziyu suddenly ask. He then quickly cower behind Haowen as Sakura turn back and glare at him like a real witch.

 

"Because you two disobey me! And why did you two do that ?" Luhan grunt.

 

“Do what?” Haowen and Ziyu ask innocently.

 

“Pushing me and Sehun like that in front of everyone!”

 

“Pffft, you just care the ‘in front of everyone’ part~” Sakura sang, even though she didnt know what happened but she know it was interesting to watch.

 

“You don’t know anything so shut up! You two answer me!”

 

“Because...that whatever was his name hyung was angry at appa this afternoon,” Ziyu starts. “Then appa kiss him, on the lips, then her was not mad anymore.” Haowen finish it.

 

“Aish! You can’t do that! Now just accept that this brat going to be your mommy!”

 

"But we don't want her to be our mummy!" Ziyu shout.

 

"Yeah! We want Sehun appa!" Haowen also join his little brother.

 

"Like I care?" Luhan scoff.

 

"What's wrong with you Baba? You always ask me and Ziyu first before you did anything" Haowen ask, standing up and leans over Luhan's driver seat and put his hand on the elder's shoulder.

 

"You two didn’t ask for my permission to go with Sehun either..." Luhan sigh.

 

"No no! We don't want it!" Ziyu whine.

 

"Not like I want to be you brats' mum either! I'm too young!" Sakura roll her eyes.

 

"Baba see! She don't like us either!" Haowen too start whining.

 

"Can you guys just shut up!" Luhan shout again, making all of them shut their mouth and settle on glaring at each other through the rear view mirror.

 

 

 

%%%%%%%

 

 

 

After three days, Sehun decide to go to meet the three boys so he tell his friends that he was going to take some fresh air and he want to be alone. The wounds from Luhan punches have fade almost fully but it still stung if roughly touched.

 

He took a long walk to the mansion, half hoping that they are there. As he arrive in front of the rundown gate, he look around but see nothing that leave a sign that someone actually living there,so he just step in and make his way to the main door pushing it open , glad that it doesn’t  locked , well, the door always was unlocked, not that anyone dare to barge in except Sehun.

 

The mansion is quiet, very quiet that makes Sehun sigh in disappointment but he still trail his way to the second floor and walks to the master bedroom which the kids always hang around. He slowly push the door open and smile when he sees Haowen and Ziyu sprawl all over the huge bed. But when he about to step in, he heard a sound coming from the other door, directly in front of the master bedroom.

 

Gulping thickly, Sehun turn to the other door and push down the door knob, but stop his action as he heard some whimper and breathy stop coming from inside by a voice he didn't recognize. He was about to pull away before he heard another voice, which he would recognize anywhere, Luhan.

 

With a heavy heart, Sehun push open the door just to gasp loudly at the sight.

 


Last chapter I got the most comment I've ever got and made me really happy~!!!

 

I'm not too poud with this chapter....my imagination was better, I hope I could just record my imagination to put here...

 

Anyone interested in Bottom!Hun fics?