Fourteenth

Haunted Mansion?

 

After explaining the whole story like of how the kids live in the mansion they assume was haunted with their young father. Leaving out all the description of the father from bursting out of his mouth, it wasn't necessary and also about Kyungsoo who had knew them since forever. And also about how their father was not here right now and he took them from their baby sitter.

 

"So they are not yours?" Chanyeol ask as his eyes never leave Baekhyun who now holding Ziyu in his arm, tickling him around.

 

"Dude, how could I made someone pregnant when I was 11? And I'm gay dude, I'm not interested in ." Sehun cross his arm and slouch into the couch.

 

"Yah maknae, there are kids here, control your language!" Kris on his other side pinch his side making him yelp and get up and sit on the other side with Kai as he glare at Kris.

 

After a few minutes, he realize that Kai wasn't talking to him. The latter even leans on his side, close but obvious that he is avoiding Sehun silently. Sehun frown and look at Kai from the corner of his eyes before slowly move his hand and put them on Kai's which limp on his side, and he could feel Kai flinch from his touch.

 

Sehun sigh before look around at Ziyu who now tackling Baekhyun down , tickling the older boy while Chanyeol not so seriously trying to pull the little boy away from his boyfriend which he actually tickling the little boy. While Haowen on the other side with Tao, making some move that Sehun recognize as the moves Tao made when he was practising his wushu and Kris look at them with tons of comments in Chinese, which Sehun don't understand a word. So he gesture Kai to follow him.

 

Without complain Kai follow his steps toward their shared room. As Kai step in, Sehun quickly push the door shut, but he didn't realize that something stuck on the door frame preventing it from being closed properly, leaving a tiny gap.

 

Kai just roll his eyes at Sehun before flopping down on his bed , looking away from Sehun. Sehun sigh and ruffle his hair a bit before crouching down in front of Kai and take his hand into his.

 

"What's wrong baby?"

 

Kai just ignore him.

 

“Hey, Jongin-ah..."

 

Still no answer.

 

"Jonginieee~~" Sehun whines, shooking Kai's hands while rocking around with a duck face and childlike voice.

 

Kai tried to content his smile at Sehun's cute action. Seriously, Sehun is just so cute that Kai wonder how the hell he actually top in their relationship.

 

Seeing Kai's reaction, Sehun know that he already about to win so he just stop his cute act and stand on his knees making him just slightly shorter than Kai who is sitting on his bed. Slowly he leans in and capture Kai's full lips, kissing it tenderly.

 

Sehun didn't move for a few second, waiting for Kai to give in and to his pleasure, after almost a minute that feels like days , his boyfriend kiss him back. But somehow deep down in his heart he felt wrong, Kai's lips still feel the same, the air around them still as he remember, the warmth still as comforting. But, he feels like he want something else, not from Kai though and it wasn't Kai fault and neither do the person he craving for.

 

Moments later , they pull away from each other and rest their forehead on each others'.

 

"Why were you avoiding me?" Sehun ask, whisper actually.

 

"You had been ignoring me nowadays you know..."

 

"I did..." Sehun said, admitting even though he actually didn't realize so, all that had been filling his head these past weeks was the three new person in his life , especially the eldest among the three. " I'm sorry..." then he peck on Kai's lips.

 

"I-its okay...but don't do it again, I was really lonely, you won't even sleep together and you kept spacing out." And its Kai's turn to give Sehun a peck.

 

After giving a few light kiss on each other, they take it into full course of kissing. They're too immerse into each other company that they don't care about anything anymore. Well, Kai was, while Sehun trying to push away the guilty feeling inside of him, guilty for doing this while he actually thinking and wishing to do this to someone else.

 

~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~

 

"Do Kyungsoo! Tell me where do he live!!" Luhan shout as he shake Kyungsoo back and forty making Kyungsoo shout back at him to stop, he is feeling dizzy from being shook as soon as he open the door.

 

After almost ten minute torturing Kyungsoo -Luhan thinks he deserve it- only that Luhan  let him free. Then he just stand aside and look at Kyungsoo suffering, swaying around using the door frame as support and gagging from the feeling of whatever he ate threatening to burst out from the long extreme shook.

 

"You could just ask me nicely!" Kyungsoo grumble as he rub his chest trying to relieve the feeling to barf.

 

"Aish! Sorry , sorry, can you hurry up?"

 

"You was the one making this longer..." a soft voice come out from behind Luhan making Kyungsoo freeze and look up.

 

"Oh... Sakuya, hello." Kyungsoo greet the girl who come out calmly  from behind Luhan, but her face not as calm as her posture.

 

"Owl, how many time I told you not to call me by that name!" The girl groan.

 

"Why is this princess doing here?" Kyungsoo ask Luhan, but Luhan just shrug as answer and look away.

 

Kyungsoo stand straight and look at Luhan and Sakuya back and forth before sighing. He knows that they don't really get along because the girl always cling on Luhan and always force some pinkish stuff that Luhan hate onto him, thats why he is curious with the girl presence.

 

"Can you just hurry the up and tell me where are my sons?!" Luhan sound impatient.

 

"Mind your language Lulu." Sakuya said as she push her small pinky tumbler to Kyungsoo.

 

"Stop calling me Lulu , Sakuya!"

 

"Dont call me that! I'm Sakura! Sakura!" Sakuya start stomping the ground.

 

"Okay! Okay! Stop bickering in front of my house in the middle of the morning! People are sleeping!" Kyungsoo shout at them and bang their head together.

 

" you!" They both said together and glare at Kyungsoo.

 

"That was really not ladylike..." Kyungsoo said before disappear into his house. Sakuya grumble at his so unwanted comment.

 

~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~

 

"I'm not promising that you would get your sons tonight though..." Kyungsoo says.

 

"I dont care, I will get them back and nothing gonna stop me!" Luhan stomps in his every step.

 

"For god sake Luhan, its three in the morning , who would open their door for you?"

 

"You did" Luhan state the obvious.

 

Kyungsoo sigh at the answer, "They are not me, and they sleep like dead for as long as I know them, especially Kai."

 

"Who is that? Nah whatever, I will do everything until they open up! And seriously , why are we walking again?"

 

"You was the one who kick Sakura to drive your car back to the mansion , you dumb deer head!"

 

"Oh yeah... hah, then make your short legs walk faster!"

 

"Yah!" Kyungsoo punch Luhan's arm earning a yelp. "And how could you let that annoying princess use that precious car of yours?"

 

"She got her license last week and she was just so damn annoying!" Luhan punch the air for a few time before asking a childish question to Kyungsoo, "Are we there yet?"

 

"Since when are you this childish?" Kyungsoo quirk an eyebrow.

 

Luhan wide his eye and cover his mouth in shock, "Damn! That princess really get into me!"

 

Kyungsoo snort at Luhan's answer.

 

"Are we the-"

 

"Yea! We are here." Kyungsoo step come to a halt, sowas Luhan and they both look up to the tall apartment in front of them,Luhan gulp at the height before turn around and urge Kyungsoo to take him to their house immediately.

 

When they arrive at the fifteenth floor of the luxurious apartment , Kyungsoo lead Luhan to one of the door and he knocks on it getting no answer. Luhan huff and press on the buzzer next to the door, wondering why Kyungsoo even knock when the buzzer was so big in front his eyes.

 

"Its broken, so its no use." Kyungsoo keep on knocking.

 

Luhan frown and look around the corridor. Everything was luxurious, even the security which they was having a hard time to pass through until an old security came out and let them in since he knew Kyungsoo. Then how the heck they didn't fix the door bell.

 

"Because Kris think its annoying to have a doorbell, don't ask, he own the house." Kyungsoo mutter as if he could hear what Luhan was thinking.

 

"And....if you knock like that, which is by the way even delicate that Sakura, they will never open up." With that Luhan push Kyungsoo aside and stand in front of the door and take a deep breathe. " You should do it like this."

 

Luhan then start pounding onto the door like some kind of maniac , he even kicks the door a few times and continue on pounding and banging the door. Even muttering curses under his breathe. Kyungsoo look at him with wide eyes, before panicky look around afraid that the security might come out from all the disturbance Luhan is making.

 

Almost five minutes later, Luhan still having a lot of energy continue on his crazy act -which Kyungsoo amaze that the security didn't come up to stop him yet- they heard a groan from the other side and footsteps coming to the door.

 

"Who the and what the do you ing want?!!" Kris's voice boom as soon as he swing open the door.

 

Kris was shirtless, wearing only a pyjama pants, hair tousle in every direction, eyes squint trying to hold his anger. Luhan gap at him with wide eyes, a little shaken by the giant present. Behind him was another tall boy , holding a stick, preparing to beat up whoever. Behind him line up another two boys, hugging each other.

 

"What do you want?!"

 

"I-is Sehun here?" Luhan voice shaken for a bit but confident at the end.

 

"Who are you?!" Tao ask from behind Kris.

 

"Im the kids' father!" Luhan answer confidently.

 

"Heh! You look like a kid yourself, like I would believe you. Go away!" Kris shoo Luhan away and wanted to close the door.

 

But before  he did , Luhan kick the door , making it swing back and hit Kris square on his face making him groan in pain. Luhan steps in and slap Kris's bare chest as hard as he could earning a yelp from Kris, it sting!

 

"Yah! What are you thinking you're doing!?" Tao shrieks and bring up his wushu stick to strike Luhan but stop half way when Kyungsoo shout for him to stop.

 

"Tao , he is with me and he really is their father." Kyungsoo pull the stick from Tao's hand as he pull Luhan from Kris who is now leaning against the wall rubbing his stinging , sore chest.

 

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun pull away from Chanyeol and stare at Kyungsoo.

 

"Yea...its a long s-"

 

"Baba!" Whatever Kyungsoo about to say was cut off by two chirpy voice calling for Luhan.

 

Luhan turn around and quickly smile brightly seeing his babies is all right but as quick as he put on the smile, his lips fell when he see the two kid pulling Sehun with them toward him and soon a frown plastered on his face as he saw a boy come out from the same room as the last three while rubbing his eyes. His heart ache recognizing Kai as Sehun's boyfriend.

 

"Hi~" was what Sehun greet him with as soon as he stand in front of him.

 

And a punch on the cheek he got as answer from Luhan before he got another kick on the calf. Sehun immediately crouch down and hug his throbbing leg and a hand on his cheek.

 

"What was that for?" Sehun whimper.

 

"For taking my babies without my permission!" Luhan shout at him.

 

He felt guilty but just shrugs it away, he was just planning to punch Sehun once but the ache in his heart makes his leg move on its own and now he felt so good, even want to at least put on another kick or punch on the crouching boy but seeing his boys rubbing and patting Sehun shoulder trying to comfort him makes Luhan stop from acting crazy again.

 

"Sorry!"

 

"Hmph! Haowen , Ziyu , lets go!"  Luban don't even spare a glance at Sehun.

 

"No! Baba have to apologize!" Haowen said, holding Sehun shirt tightly.

 

"Why should I?"

 

" You hurt appa, now Baba have to say Baba is sorry!" Ziyu defend Sehun, he even stand in front Sehun with open arm, shielding Sehun from appa.

 

"What?" Luhan look at them with disbelief.

 

"And Baba even hurt Uncle Kris!"

 

"Okay, who is your father now?"

 

"Baba ... but so is appa!" Ziyu shout.

 

"Whatever ! Lets go!" Luhan huff and start pulling on Ziyu.

 

Ziyu shook his arm until Luhan's grip fall from his arm and he run back to Sehun and hide behind his back and glare at Luhan. Luhan look at them as if they had betrayed him, well, in his opinion they did betray him by taking Sehun's side but he also know he was wrong for doing that to the latter.

 

"Ziyu won't come with Baba if Baba don't apologize!"

 

"Haowen too! And Baba have to promise to let us meet appa next time!"

 

"What? No! We are going back to China after this."

 

"Then Baba go alone! Ziyu and gege can live with appa!"

 

"But-"

 

"Say sorry first! Or Ziyu won't talk with Baba!"

 

The other just look at the three bickering with each other, its quite funny if this doesnt happen at that ungodly hour.

 

Luhan sigh and ruffle his hair in frustration before crouching down to Sehun's level and look into his eyes, or more like glare into his eyes. "Sorry!" He said with tense in the word.

 

"A..um..its okay , I'm sorry too." Sehun says, his face is pink , flustered with the close gap between his and Luhan's face.

 

Luhan huff before slowly get up, but before he could move, someone push him from behind leaving him unprepare of the  sudden pressure and fall to his front, straightly into Sehun. That wasn't the worst part, not at all because his lips lands perfectly onto Sehun's wet one -from his habit of lips - with his body straddling Sehun.

 

He quickly want to pull away and push Sehun away but he could feel a pair of tiny hands pushing his head closer to Sehun and he could see Ziyu on the other side doing the same on Sehun.


 


 Hoho ~ I can't believe I'm updating this~ and also cant believe I'm hating Popular Bookstore now! >3<