First

Haunted Mansion?

AN: Ehem! English is not my first nor second language, so please forgive the mistakes. If there anything you don't understand feel free to ask~ Please leave comment and feedback ^_^! Hope you enjoy~ <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Two boy stand in front the gate of a mansion, hand in hand, gulping the saliva at the sight in from of them. The gate is tall, old looking, rusty and look like its on verge to collapse onto them any moment.

 

“Why should they do this?” a deep voice ask. The couple turn around to see four of their friends are arguing.

 

“They lose bet, what else?” the shortest among the four, or among all of them say with his hands on his hips. Rolling his eyes, a little annoyed that the tallest among them keep asking the question since they come out of their shared house this morning.

 

“But Baek-hyung… its dangerous in there…” the one who have eye bags under his eyes voice out while hiding behind his boyfriend so he won’t see the creepy looking mansion.

 

“It morning so its okay~” Baekhyun’s boyfriend, Chanyeol say with a cheerful voice. Too cheerful for someone who standing at the compound of the place where people don’t even dare to have a glance.

 

“But still, there is a lot of creepy rumors!” Tao raise his voice. Trembling slightly while clenching his his boyfriend’s shirt when he remember about the rumors he heard about the mansion which his two friends need to go in for losing whatever the bet they had made with the troublemaker couple.

 

Taking a quick glance at the mansion, all the things his classmates and the neighbouring people talked about come back to his mind. Some people said that at some night , they’ll hear voices from the mansion, sometimes the voices appear in broad daylight too. There was also a few time the passerby saw shadow of person in the mansion. The light source in the house sometimes switched on by itself, which was rather weird because the house was abandoned for so long.

 

But thats not the worst part, there were a few stupid peoples who acted brave and get into the house and come out with a few injuries and trauma. Rumors also said that there were also people who become crazy and disappear after entering the mansion. He don’t want anything to happen to his friends.

 

“Can’t you just give them another option?” Kris ask while pinching the bridge of his nose. Frown deepening .

 

“Well, they do have another option~” Chanyeol chirp.

 

“Yea, they could either go into this mansion and take the photos inside there or…” an evil grin appear on Baekhyun’s face. “They run around the school corridor , in their boxers and shout their love for each other.”

 

Kris groan in frustration.

 

“Krease~ no need to worry, they only going in there to take photos then come out, it still morning, there won’t be any ghost and we’re gonna be here the full time~” Chanyeol explain while patting Kris’s shoulder harshly (he thought he do it lightly)

 

“We’re not that cruel okay!” Baekhyun roll his eyes, a bit pissed. “We give them at most two hour, if don’t come out we are going to the rescue~!”

 

“No! I don’t want to go in there! Ever!” Tao shout, shivering just from the thought of passing the tall , creepy looking gate where the SeKai couple has been standing in front for half an hour.

 

“Then  just be here and let the ghost come out and get you~” Baekhyun laugh wickedly at the sight of Tao with already teary eyes.

 

 


 

 

At the same time…

 

“You sure you’re going to be okay?” Kai ask Sehun, who has been holding his hand tightly since they step out of their house this morning.

 

“I prefer not to let people see our fabulous body…” Sehun say under his breath, trying to joke the creepy feeling away.

 

“Haha, me too…” Kai clear his throat a bit, also trying to cover the creepy feely he had been feeling since they got the result of the bet.

 

Then silence surround the couple , with the background sound of their friends arguing.

 

“But” suddenly Sehun talk , making Kai startled and quickly turn to his side to see Sehun staring at him with sad eyes. “if anything happen at us in there, just remember I’ll always love you.” Sehun give Kai a quick peck after confessing.

 

Kai freeze, “Hey baby, its not like we’re going to die in there. we’ll be safe.”

 

Sehun sigh at Kai’s comment , its not like he thought they’re going to die in there but he got the feeling that everything won’t be the same anymore if they manage to get out of the mansion unharmed.

 

“So guys! We’re going in now!” Sehun shouts out after clearing his throat loudly to get the other four’s attention. They had been ignored since they arrived there.

 

Without waiting for their friends’ reply, the couple drag their feet into the mansion’s compound. Pass the tall, old, unique but rusty and almost collapse metal gate , they are welcome with tall grass that reach a little over their knees.

 

With hesitate steps, the walk through the grass and arrive at the entrance of the mansion. The double door look extravagant even though its old and dirty . They slowly reach for each knobs but before they even touch the golden colour door knobs , the door swing open with loud creak making both of them jump of the ground.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN2: Please leave comment and feedback ^_^